Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ask A Man Anything
(05-21-2015, 02:07 PM)NSFgirl Wrote: HCT, How old are you?

How many relationships have you been in?

How long did they last?

How long did you go between dating one person to the next?

Have you considered taking a break for awhile and just focusing on yourself, taking the 'it'll happen when it's meant to be approach?

Beavis, you don't count.

Once again the women prove to be more useful than the men in a fucking thread dedicated to asking men questions. Good job penises.

NSF:

20 I've been in 4 dating relationships and have had 3 friends with benefits kind of deals.

The first two girlfriends, at age 16, lasted about 2-3 months each, the third one lasted about a year and a half until she cheated on me right before my first semester of college.

I went about 2 weeks between the first 3 while dating, but I was 16. It had been about a year and 5 months since I've actually dated someone (current) and not just been in a hook up only relationship with them.

I considered the 8 months on no fuck buddies a break, I just had a hook up once in between that period but it wasn't anything to write home about. I was miserable during those 8 months (although honestly it's probably been over a year since I've been really feeling depressed). I feel the same way even though I'm with someone I like. Or liked idk anymore.

And TD I wasn't expecting anything at all originally. I thought we'd just hook up and that would be the end of it, I never expected to actually like her or vice versa. I was super excite when we started dating but now I realized that I feel exactly the same way before I met her. I have no idea why I suddenly am no longer taking joy out of something I've wanted badly again for over a year now.
Yesterday's gone on down the river and you can't get it back.
Take your sensitive self to the woman's thread <3
The Kool-Aid is a lie.
I'm sorry the only ones that give useful advice are females.

This is why I think psychology is full of fucking shit by the way, it always seems like women are trying to give advice while men just do whatever the fuck. Meanwhile my psychology text book claimed that women get pissed as fuck when you try to advise them on something and it's better to just shut the fuck up and listen. Total Bullshit.
Sounds like you have depression problems, are homosexual or you're a bitch. I'm sure it's cause you're a little bit of all three. You and Beavis can go be gay together.

Happiness is a matter of perception. Your perception on life and happiness is probably all types of fucked up from how you grew up.

If I meet you and shake your hand then pull out my pistol and shoot you twice in the gut leaving you alive, will you be happy? You should be happy cause you didn't die.
Thanks for the response, HCT.

It sounds like you need a break for awhile.

How is school going for you?
Are you happy living at home or are you looking to move out and get some space from your parents?
Do you have what you consider to be a solid plan in life, and perhaps even so much as dating could hold you back?

Honestly, 20 is young, and I don't doubt you aren't feeling dating/relationships right now. If I were you I'd focus on myself at the moment, if someone comes along you think is really cool and you want to date, then go for it, but honestly I'm more into the 'if it happens it happens' approach to things.
You'll have to speak up, I'm not wearing any pants.

F18WrenchMonkey: NSF is grand master champion at being apathetic
Hct; textbooks generalize and everyone s different. Too tired to make better post
The Kool-Aid is a lie.
(05-21-2015, 08:27 PM)npr Wrote: Hct; textbooks generalize and everyone s different. 

[Image: 23266068.jpg]
You'll have to speak up, I'm not wearing any pants.

F18WrenchMonkey: NSF is grand master champion at being apathetic
Look Turtle relationships are complicated things, You get out of them what you put into them. If you have a good level of confidence in yourself and the attitude to match it can be a good relationship, if you your feeling down on yourself then take a break and work on whats causing your misery. Nothing good will grow out of negativity. Choose what is healthiest for you and go with it.

I now return you to NPR and Beavis.
(03-08-2015, 02:04 AM)maggie_h Wrote: I asked this of the females in the Ask a Woman Anything thread, so now I'm asking it here.

How has your views on relationships and your approach to them changed throughout the years?

My over all view/goals have switched from quantity to quality. I can't say at my age (I think we the same here) that I have slowed down or grown mild - but I have learned to appreciate those types of things and seek them out more. Think coffee meetings and really good thought provoking conversation. That's what I really value now in a romantic or friendly relationship. I've had my time of chasing tail and making as many frat bros as I can - now I want to be surrounded (if surrounded means by 5 or 50 so be it) by people who by their nature I become a better person - as well as people who are receptive to what I have to teach. 
I do sometimes wish my friends and I shared more in common in how I enjoy an active lifestyle (running, hiking, dual sport bikes, boating, etc) but I adapted by doing these things myself and enjoying the alone time they come with. While I would enjoy these similarities- the fact that I consider my friendships so worthwhile despite this prove that what I really value is what I stated above. 

All that said is for my foundational relationships - the ones I lean on and enjoy the most. I do still try to have smaller relationships with people ranging from monthly conversations with people I share a commute to people I see nightly at the gym. With my work taking me all over I have been very lucky to be able to meet people ranging from retired pimps to mayors and anything in between. It's very enriching to be able to catch a glimpse of these people's (and by extension everyone's) story that I can. I have heard profound things from five minute conversations that have stuck with me and I hope that when I share my story with people that I am able to do the same. 

This is a big change from adolescence where pussy and popularity reigned supreme. 

Sing like no one is listening, dance like no one is watching, and poop like no one is in the next stall.

Handicapable: Jesus, if you're an O you get awards like they're motrin at a Corpsman parade.
-----------------------------

[Image: WE5D25k.gif]
Do you wipe sitting or standing. This was a hot topic today.
[Image: 55PMbQd.png]
Sitting is easiest for reaching and turning (very important first thing in the morning) and always front to back.
(05-21-2015, 07:32 PM)CPD Wrote: Sounds like you have depression problems, are homosexual or you're a bitch. I'm sure it's cause you're a little bit of all three. You and Beavis can go be gay together.

Happiness is a matter of perception. Your perception on life and happiness is probably all types of fucked up from how you grew up.

If I meet you and shake your hand then pull out my pistol and shoot you twice in the gut leaving you alive, will you be happy? You should be happy cause you didn't die.
Never change you glorious faggot

Sent from my dick, using my balls.
ABACABB Reservist 02s are some of the biggest motards Except for SS 17 Aug 04:17
(05-22-2015, 06:30 AM)Slinky Wizard Wrote:
(05-21-2015, 06:56 PM)HardCoreTurtle Wrote:
(05-21-2015, 02:07 PM)NSFgirl Wrote: HCT, How old are you?

How many relationships have you been in?

How long did they last?

How long did you go between dating one person to the next?

Have you considered taking a break for awhile and just focusing on yourself, taking the 'it'll happen when it's meant to be approach?

Beavis, you don't count.

Once again the women prove to be more useful than the men in a fucking thread dedicated to asking men questions. Good job penises.

NSF:

stopped reading.

Go rape and massacre a Chinese city you nip bugger. 
Lol y u mad bruh?

ABACABB Reservist 02s are some of the biggest motards Except for SS 17 Aug 04:17
I'm not I just wanted to call him a nip. 
Turtle the ladies are giving you some damn good advice on the subject, you do realize you left yourself wide open with that question? lighten up a bit.
Oh I know, I actually read their posts as well as yours.

I really wasn't mad I just like using the word nip.
You where mad, It's okay to tell us.
I laffed actually. 
Maybe you really are gay and that's why sugar walls aren't making you happy.
look out butt, here comes my finger.<br /><br />
(01-26-2014, 07:46 AM)npr Wrote:<br />Never get in a pissing contest with a skunk<br />
(05-22-2015, 09:41 AM)HardCoreTurtle Wrote: Oh I know, I actually read their posts as well as yours.

I really wasn't mad I just like being an immature boy, hence the reason I'm here to ask real men questions.

umad?
The Kool-Aid is a lie.
What motivated you to marry when you did? In retrospect would you have waited a little longer?
Handicap: I blame Maggie entirely for my sudden bout of third person insanity.
maggie_h: Why's it my fault? 
F18WrenchMonkey: You're hot and Handi has a a weakness for hot women
Handicap: Yep. I'd let Magz see my boobs.

BAH.

(05-31-2015, 09:26 AM)Semper Scrotus Wrote: BAH.

This.
I married the first time because I was a dork and I got my first piece of good ass.
I wanted to get out of the barracks and have easy access to live-in pussy. Turns out that it wasn't a good decision by me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ephesians 2:8-10

You can lie, but your boner can't 

Gabe/Gall/SHS
did it look like this?

[Image: giLccaA.gif]

half of the fun of being in the Air Force is watching the other branches get confused and outraged about it