Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ask A Man Anything
(03-06-2015, 06:08 AM)Slinky Wizard Wrote: I don't care anymore.

Well if you really are out of fucks you can turn her bitching into a fucking horrible no holds barred argument.

The goal is then to draw a line and fight or die on it everytime she crosses it. It's kind of in the theory of you can't argue or reason with her being irrational. So you just make sure she knows that shit is not acceptable past a certain point.
[Image: dpo8auk.gif]

(05-06-2016, 02:33 PM)NSFgirl Wrote: You're a terrible person, wongtastic.
It's cause she's preggo. You should post some pics of her all angry and preggo for me.
You into that?
Yes I am.
I asked this of the females in the Ask a Woman Anything thread, so now I'm asking it here.

How has your views on relationships and your approach to them changed throughout the years?
Handicap: I blame Maggie entirely for my sudden bout of third person insanity.
maggie_h: Why's it my fault? 
F18WrenchMonkey: You're hot and Handi has a a weakness for hot women
Handicap: Yep. I'd let Magz see my boobs.

Are you concerned that you don't have a desire to settle down and have kids?
Saru mo ki kara  ochiru
(03-08-2015, 02:39 AM)hussaf Wrote: Are you concerned that you don't have a desire to settle down and have kids?

[Image: b45fca4583033a98d228f0ed4e60cb97.gif]
Handicap: I blame Maggie entirely for my sudden bout of third person insanity.
maggie_h: Why's it my fault? 
F18WrenchMonkey: You're hot and Handi has a a weakness for hot women
Handicap: Yep. I'd let Magz see my boobs.

(03-08-2015, 02:50 AM)Slinky Wizard Wrote: Yea.  Another fight!  This time I owe $60,000 to her family. Up $40k from the last time.  Lol.

Inflation or  Sunspots...  or some crap like that!
Why do you owe her family a bunch of money?

Are you her sugarbaby?
(03-08-2015, 01:32 PM)Stinky Lizard Wrote: As far as I am concerned I don't owe them anything.

As far as I'm concerned this is the correct position on this matter.
Yeah,...So?
(03-08-2015, 01:52 PM)irradiator Wrote:
(03-08-2015, 01:32 PM)Stinky Lizard Wrote: As far as I am concerned I don't owe them anything.

As far as I'm concerned this is the correct position on this matter.

As far as I'm concerned, you're both right.  They did this on their own without your knowledge or consent.  
NSFgirl [28|Apr 06:29 AM]: Look, I have 3 holes, and 2 are free to be used. Don't be greedy and expect the 3rd too.
I fucking hate it when people do shit for me and passive aggressively expect something in return. My mother in law does this.
Saru mo ki kara  ochiru
(03-08-2015, 02:45 PM)hussaf Wrote: I fucking hate it when people do shit for me and passive aggressively expect something in return.  My mother in law does this.

HA! Jokes on them, it doesn't work that way if you have a backbone. Cool
Yeah,...So?
(03-08-2015, 02:50 AM)Slinky Wizard Wrote: Yea.  Another fight!  This time I owe $60,000 to her family. Up $40k from the last time.  Lol.

I would have only charged you $20K.     
NSFgirl [28|Apr 06:29 AM]: Look, I have 3 holes, and 2 are free to be used. Don't be greedy and expect the 3rd too.
(03-08-2015, 02:48 PM)Slinky Wizard Wrote: This is japanese culture.  People are always giving gifts expecting shit.

The woman that we got our cats from (she rescues stray cats and has a few, not a lot, at her home that she takes care of) just sent some cakes and cookies the other day fr no reason. But our assumptions she wants my wife to send more free cat food (wife worked in the pet food industry)

I made it clear that I don't play that game and if I want a favor I'll ask for it. She understands this, most of the time anyway. lol
Any other guys on here who don't get enjoyment from dating/being in a relationship anymore? I thought that being in a emotional relationship again would bring back the happy but lol nope. I'm putting this in the ask a man anything thread because I'm sure this same feeling happens to females, but it might be for different reasons.
Yesterday's gone on down the river and you can't get it back.
Me, but I've never had one.
look out butt, here comes my finger.<br /><br />
(01-26-2014, 07:46 AM)npr Wrote:<br />Never get in a pissing contest with a skunk<br />
HCT, How old are you?

How many relationships have you been in?

How long did they last?

How long did you go between dating one person to the next?

Have you considered taking a break for awhile and just focusing on yourself, taking the 'it'll happen when it's meant to be approach?

Beavis, you don't count.
You'll have to speak up, I'm not wearing any pants.

F18WrenchMonkey: NSF is grand master champion at being apathetic
(05-21-2015, 10:41 AM)HardCoreTurtle Wrote: Any other guys on here who don't get enjoyment from dating/being in a relationship anymore? I thought that being in a emotional relationship again would bring back the happy but lol nope. I'm putting this in the ask a man anything thread because I'm sure this same feeling happens to females, but it might be for different reasons.

Sounds to me like your expecting "her" to make you happy.  Absolutely NO ONE can do that for you.  And that's one helluva a burden to place on someone who will never be able to live up to it.   

You have to be happy first.  No shortcuts.  No quick fixes.  No one is going bring it/create it/serve it.  
Somehow this turned into the "Ask a Woman Anything" thread
The Kool-Aid is a lie.
Not yet NPR, I want to see where this goes.....
Maybe, you've just finally stopped being a bitch HCT
(01-26-2014, 07:46 AM)npr Wrote:<br />Never get in a pissing contest with a skunk<br />
Mainly because no men have replied in here yet, NPR.
You'll have to speak up, I'm not wearing any pants.

F18WrenchMonkey: NSF is grand master champion at being apathetic
Im a man
(05-21-2015, 04:53 PM)Beavis Wrote: Im a man

Say it like you mean it. Use your man voice!
The Kool-Aid is a lie.