Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ask A Man Anything
Handi, for her next gift, just get her a big box of nothing.
Tell her she's impossible to buy for, despite your listening, and the notes you keep.
When she calls you an insensitive clod, you tell her that she's managed to turn a fun occasion of gift-giving, into an anxiety - filled chore due to her lack of communication and tight rein she has on the household wallet, when she should be letting you spend money on a gift.

(03-04-2015, 03:12 AM)maggie_h Wrote: Why do men have no balls when they want to break something off? Instead they reduce contact over a period of time so that you will get the hint and thus end things for them. How about being a little upfront?

Because they are waiting to find a new source steady sex before they give up this one. 
revengeofintelweeny:this girl is full of epicness +1. why can't there be more like minded people like her out there, geez ChaplainKM:I approve of the tazzie PV. Sh-tStirrer:Taz, I love you. zx6rdr:taz, erryone lik your pie
Taz is right
look out butt, here comes my finger.<br /><br />
(01-26-2014, 07:46 AM)npr Wrote:<br />Never get in a pissing contest with a skunk<br />
Fuck that noise. I've got a hand.

If I broke it off with the wife tomorrow I would not be looking for another pair of legs to spread. I'd be done with female drama. I will beat my dick every night with a godlike fist and an 8" tablet blasting Jessie James or Rachel Star and their fine fat asses.

Maybe if I were 19 and had only slept with one woman I would be too scared of losing my access to the pussy but shit has left me jaded and mean as fuck over the last 10 years and I can honestly say I would say no to the pussy just to regain some aspect of my lost sanity.
Just a dumb grunt.
Doesn't sound like you're very happy.
revengeofintelweeny:this girl is full of epicness +1. why can't there be more like minded people like her out there, geez ChaplainKM:I approve of the tazzie PV. Sh-tStirrer:Taz, I love you. zx6rdr:taz, erryone lik your pie
(03-04-2015, 09:28 AM)Taz Wrote: Doesn't sound like you're very happy.

Well, from that post, I could imagine why.

Things are better between the wife and I in the sense that we don't fight about stupid shit as much anymore but the same old problems are still ever present in everyday life. I've been trying to step up my game but it feels like it's not fast enough for her and I'm trying to break years of bad habits (Being generally lazy as fuck), which is time consuming to say the least.

From a "if I were single again" standpoint, I'd just be done. I've been in one relationship or another since I was 16 years old. I haven't been technically single for more than a week in 13 years. I want to cherish that freedom and I'm not going to let a secondary potential chain hold me down, so I will gladly turn down any and all potential relationships were I to become single at any point in the future.

I'm not saying I would turn down any and all offers for sex. I'm just saying that I don't need a woman, subconsciously or consciously, standing by on the side ready to hop on my dick for me to be able to cut all ties with my wife. If anything, the last chick I stuck my dick into kind of solidified that train of thought. I don't have time for crazy and if you're willing to drop trou and jump on my dick after having just met me and not knowing anything about my personality or potential neurological conditions, you've got some crazy in you and I want no part.
Just a dumb grunt.
(03-04-2015, 09:59 AM)Handicap Wrote:
(03-04-2015, 09:28 AM)Taz Wrote: Doesn't sound like you're very happy.

...if you're willing to drop trou and jump on my dick  in my vag after having just met me and not knowing anything about my personality or potential neurological conditions, you've got some crazy in you and I want no part.

Women think this about men too.
High five lady, high fucking five.

You know, sometimes I wish I had a vagina. You guys get all of the cool toys and we get our hands and cheap latex vagina knockoffs.

If I'm going to go months or years without sex I want something to take the edge off damnit.
Just a dumb grunt.
(03-04-2015, 09:13 AM)Handicap Wrote: Fuck that noise. I've got a hand.

If I broke it off with the wife tomorrow I would not be looking for another pair of legs to spread. I'd be done with female drama. I will beat my dick every night with a godlike fist and an 8" tablet blasting Jessie James or Rachel Star and their fine fat asses.

Maybe if I were 19 and had only slept with one woman I would be too scared of losing my access to the pussy but shit has left me jaded and mean as fuck over the last 10 years and I can honestly say I would say no to the pussy just to regain some aspect of my lost sanity.

The funny thing is, this attitude attracts more women than the puppy-dog routine or the begging/buying routine. Just being masculine and not being all impressed with the girls makes one seem like more of a challenge and it's like you're a pussy magnet or something. Considering oneself the prize instead of the golden vaginer goes a long way toward getting the golden vaginer.
Yeah,...So?
(03-04-2015, 03:35 AM)SSgt Corvus Wrote: @MoMo, how big is your penis?

Describe it to me.

Umm isnt cissexist shitlord?

At least buy me flowers first, Corvy.
keep you gay crap at Terminal Lance the ultimate gay marine site
[Image: b8f.gif][Image: SqelR6x.gif]
(03-04-2015, 06:19 PM)Motivated Motivation Wrote:
(03-04-2015, 03:35 AM)SSgt Corvus Wrote: @MoMo, how big is your penis?

Describe it to me.

Umm isnt cissexist shitlord?

At least buy me flowers first, Corvy.

If I do, will you make a face like that animu chick in your signature?

half of the fun of being in the Air Force is watching the other branches get confused and outraged about it
She's waiting for you to bring her back to America, the land of the free and brave, so she can ditch you for a real man once her citizenship is confirmed.

What she doesn't realize is that you probably treat her better than 90% of the men here.
Just a dumb grunt.
Fuck dude.. And I thought I had it bad a few years ago.

If you ever need anything, hit me up and I'll do what I can.

I couldn't imagine living like that.
Just a dumb grunt.
I just figured out my problem -- I'm too fucking nice. Reading these posts and others, you all seem like great guys, trying to do whatever it takes to please your wives, stay in love-less marriages while sacrificing your own personal happiness trying to make it work and they just don't seem to give a fuck and/or treat you like shit.

I'm going to start being more of a bitch. And a whore because damn, I need to get laid.
NSFgirl [28|Apr 06:29 AM]: Look, I have 3 holes, and 2 are free to be used. Don't be greedy and expect the 3rd too.
(03-05-2015, 06:16 AM)Slinky Wizard Wrote: I need a way out.

It might take me a few months and you may need to float me the cash but I'm fairly certain I could have a fake identity set up for you to get you back to the states unseen after a "boating accident" out in the bay or someshit.

TD Wrote:I just figured out my problem -- I'm too fucking nice. Reading these posts and others, you all seem like great guys, trying to do whatever it takes to please your wives, stay in love-less marriages while sacrificing your own personal happiness trying to make it work and they just don't seem to give a fuck and/or treat you like shit.

I'm going to start being more of a bitch. And a whore because damn, I need to get laid.

I sugarcoat a lot of things, one of those things being the fact that I really am a lazy fuck who's lost the ability to care about a lot of things I once held very dear to me. My marriage has never been completely love-less and, in all reality, I'm likely just as guilty (if not more) as she is for the problems that we face. We're both beyond stubborn when it comes to trying to get what we want and, unfortunately, with that type of mentality between us when we square off, not a lot ever gets accomplished. She's a good woman. One of the things I've always liked about her is that she almost always puts her friends and family ahead of herself, she takes care of the people she cares about when they need it and that type of selflessness is a great quality in my eyes. A quality I've failed to take on and grow to the level that comes naturally to her.

It lets me know that if we ever do split up, my girls will be in good hands because no man and no amount of money is going to stop her from giving those girls a good life, no matter what she has to sacrifice on her own end.
Just a dumb grunt.
(03-05-2015, 06:16 AM)Slinky Wizard Wrote: I need a way out.
Not saying you shouldn't leave. You should if you think you'll be happier.
But if you do split up, you'll have to deal w/ alimony, child support, and visitation.  Not to mention other financials that can be devastating.

If it's worth more to stay, then stay.
If she stays in Japan, and you come to the states, how often will you be able to see your kids?
Will you able to stomach the idea of your kids calling some other guy "dad" in the future?

She knows it's difficult to separate and divorce. Now she can slack off, and not pay attention to you. She doesn't have to put in the same effort it took to snag a husband. If she doesn't enjoy sex now, or sex dropped off dramatically after she said, "I do", then she used sex to get a husband.

You have to weigh your options.
If you choose to stay, then improve things.
If something at work wasn't working out, would you just put with the dread of showing up at the office day after day? Or would you try to find a way to be happy?

Do you guys have any of the same goals? Do you look forward to vacations, or anything that you could do together? Do you want to retire in the same place she does? Do you want to have grandkids, and stay put in one place and putter around the garden, or get out and travel? How often do you think about the future w/ her, or are you stuck on how unhappy you are now?

It's like that Eagles song --- we live our lives in chains, and we never even know we have the key.
(03-04-2015, 03:12 AM)maggie_h Wrote: Why do men have no balls when they want to break something off? Instead they reduce contact over a period of time so that you will get the hint and thus end things for them. How about being a little upfront?

We men are not very emotional creatures and do not look forward to the negativity that will inevitably come from the interaction of calling it off for good. I agree that not being upfront about it makes the problem worse, though. When I broke up before I made it a point to be clear about my intentions but kept getting the "sooooo you're saying there's a chance????" every couple of days later.

(03-04-2015, 03:39 AM)hussaf Wrote: the more and nicer things you gift women, the more and nicer things they want

Hell yes, and they will always compare what you get them now to what you got them before. If it isn't better, prepare for an asschewing.
I play the reverse psychology game on my wife. Every time she asks me or wants to talk about Valentine's Day, birthdays, or holidays I always just tell her "it's just another day don't expect anything special". Which is basically true since half of the big holidays we spend with her family doing stupid s***.

I'm not a complete ass about it. Most times I do get her something or plan something special. However when I don't, I don't enough times that she never knows what to expect, so it's always a surprise.

The few times she has complained about what I got her I just doubled down on the "it's not special" talk and add in some "anyways you wanted to be a brat last time I got you something".
[Image: dpo8auk.gif]

(05-06-2016, 02:33 PM)NSFgirl Wrote: You're a terrible person, wongtastic.
Especially for Valentines day. I had to tell my girlfriend numerous times that Valentines day is literally just a day, and that me not being home should not exacerbate things just because it's Valentines day and couples are doing all the sappy shit.
No matter what I say my wife will expect something and it better be nice. It's a Japanese thing I guess judging from the fact that everybody here who has/had a Japanese spouse says the same shit.
(03-05-2015, 08:03 PM)ABACABB Wrote: No matter what I say my wife will expect something and it better be nice. It's a Japanese thing I guess judging from the fact that everybody here who has/had a Japanese spouse says the same shit.

I've got a Hong Kong (Honkee) wife, and the entitlement ain't much different.

Which is why I lower expectations. If there's never any bitter, then everything sweet becomes the same and bland.

Wongtastic, does she have citizenship yet? How many of her relatives have you brought over?
Slinky correct me if I'm wrong but is your wife pregnant?
Yes, none. Okay you got a point, she's not a true fob.

Still she came over as an adult and doesn't socialize outside of her family or Chinese church.

(03-06-2015, 04:56 AM)damn03 Wrote: ...church

Which is why half the time we spend with her family is doing stupid shit.

(03-06-2015, 05:21 AM)Slinky Wizard Wrote: I went out for pizza and beer with colleagues. Going home now. Wife is upset of course. I don't care anymore.

Isn't that typical salaryman behavior:? Is she bitter from seeing her father do that kind of s***?