Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Town Hall
I was having problems with shit in the bawks superimposed over the, "front page" I guess you could call it, of the forum. If you're having this problem, go into the User CP shit, edit options on the left, other options on the bottom right, and change the board style to TL Custom instead of default.
Yowie on tater tot burritos: CombatWombat Ian old mate, that's an abomination and I want it 20 Jan 20:39

(03-20-2015, 10:50 AM)IamIan Wrote: I was having problems with shit in the bawks superimposed over the, "front page" I guess you could call it, of the forum. If you're having this problem, go into the User CP shit, edit options on the left, other options on the bottom right, and change the board style to TL Custom instead of default.

Probably worth noting that the only board I'm going to be actively supporting is the regular TL custom theme. (Most people probably won't have this issue since the board is set to the TL Custom theme by default)
(03-20-2015, 11:09 AM)Maximilian Wrote: Probably worth noting that the only board I'm going to be actively supporting is the regular TL custom theme. (Most people probably won't have this issue since the board is set to the TL Custom theme by default)

(03-05-2015, 04:24 PM)Wongtastic Wrote: Can you re-implement shading for quotes so they are more easily differentiated?

This is in regards to the tl custom theme.
[Image: dpo8auk.gif]

(05-06-2016, 02:33 PM)NSFgirl Wrote: You're a terrible person, wongtastic.
(03-20-2015, 11:09 AM)Maximilian Wrote:
(03-20-2015, 10:50 AM)IamIan Wrote: I was having problems with shit in the bawks superimposed over the, "front page" I guess you could call it, of the forum. If you're having this problem, go into the User CP shit, edit options on the left, other options on the bottom right, and change the board style to TL Custom instead of default.

Probably worth noting that the only board I'm going to be actively supporting is the regular TL custom theme. (Most people probably won't have this issue since the board is set to the TL Custom theme by default)

Not mine. It was stuck on "default," whatever that is (seeing as how the TL Custom theme is SUPPOSED to be the default. Tongue )
Yowie on tater tot burritos: CombatWombat Ian old mate, that's an abomination and I want it 20 Jan 20:39

(03-20-2015, 01:24 PM)Wongtastic Wrote:
(03-20-2015, 11:09 AM)Maximilian Wrote: Probably worth noting that the only board I'm going to be actively supporting is the regular TL custom theme. (Most people probably won't have this issue since the board is set to the TL Custom theme by default)

(03-05-2015, 04:24 PM)Wongtastic Wrote: Can you re-implement shading for quotes so they are more easily differentiated?

Quotes are now shaded.
(03-21-2015, 04:50 PM)Maximilian Wrote:

Quotes are now shaded.

[Img]assets0.ordienetworks.com/images/user_photos/1194353/comingtoamericabath_fullsize.jpg?352183f0[/img]

Your royal penis is now clean.

(03-21-2015, 07:24 PM)Wongtastic Wrote:
(03-21-2015, 04:50 PM)Maximilian Wrote:

Quotes are now shaded.

[Image: comingtoamericabath_fullsize.jpg]

Your royal penis is now clean.

This was a nice fix
[Image: 8AOXfI5.jpg]
The "View new posts" function doesn't seem to be working. I'll click on it and read through the topics, but when I search the forums manually I'll see new posts in tons of threads that weren't listed (including threads I've posted in)
Why does the bawks make you wait 5 seconds between posts? You know some of us know how to type, right?

Spam, boot. <3
Just a dumb grunt.
Trying to resize pictures has become an issue. Without resizing, the picture will post just fine. But after resizing, it just posts the link.
Handicap: I blame Maggie entirely for my sudden bout of third person insanity.
maggie_h: Why's it my fault? 
F18WrenchMonkey: You're hot and Handi has a a weakness for hot women
Handicap: Yep. I'd let Magz see my boobs.

Seems to be working for me?

[Image: 16608296863_6f5ca19311_b.jpg]
(04-21-2015, 03:52 PM)damn03 Wrote: Wait. How'd you get a picture of the camera with the lens cap on?

Sorcery.
No beard, not even General Mattis could fix my Spanish genetics.
Indubitably

Precisely
Just a dumb grunt.
I didn't think you actually cared that much about your post counts. Damn man.
Just a dumb grunt.
We'll get there buddy. We'll get there.
Just a dumb grunt.
(04-24-2015, 06:36 AM)damn03 Wrote: Your mods fucking deleted a thread along with everyone who posted in that threads post-counts

What thread?
He couldn't unpin it because Max, the forum admin, pinned it.
Just a dumb grunt.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!11!!!!1!!!!!
Yeah,...So?
Top kek
The Kool-Aid is a lie.
On to something worth talking about:

Signature character limits. Can these be expanded? 255 characters wasn't even enough for two full sentences.
Just a dumb grunt.
The three character minimum thing is annoying. Makes me add extra punctuation
The Kool-Aid is a lie.
In the long term, how long do you think the forum will exist?

I mean, say your life heads in a certain awesome direction and you arent doing TL comics anymore or not very often. Will the forum be alive in 20 years if you had it your way? Or when you are off living life, will the plug be pulled?