Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Make America [CHAT] again!
(08-21-2017, 11:21 AM)Tikilounge Wrote: ( . Y . )

Please post. Dropped by your house earlier, you weren't there
Ephesians 2:8-10

You can lie, but your boner can't 

Gabe/Gall/SHS
Breasts

Arrow Favorite Saké: Gangi 雁木
Join the TL Clash of Clans
(08-21-2017, 12:38 PM)Strongheartsociety Wrote:
(08-21-2017, 11:21 AM)Tikilounge Wrote: ( . Y . )

Please post. Dropped by your house earlier, you weren't there

PCS'd bro
[Image: 8AOXfI5.jpg]
Hahahahaha

He DLO'd

(Done Leff Out)
[Image: military_signature-1.png]
(Yesterday, 06:11 AM)silverado_mick Wrote: Hahahahaha

He DLO'd

(Done Leff Out)

[Image: nsRzdjS.jpg]
[Image: 8AOXfI5.jpg]
Argh. Someone kill me now please
[Image: military_signature-1.png]
I wouldn't be surprised if Max drops the forum. I would have already. Nothing goes on here. The discussions are boring.

Arrow Favorite Saké: Gangi 雁木
Join the TL Clash of Clans
I will always remember the glory days of the forums.
You guys have been saying tl is dead for like four years now. That attitude kills it as much as the loss of the archives, the unchecked spam, and the fact that today's boots don't go deeper into the interwebs than fb/ig/Twitter.
They come with fire,they come with axes...Destroyers&usurpers,curse them. GALL:I hope you get run over by a dumptruck full of babydicks CORVUS:yoss hates&knows everything BAN724:I like how buttmad ppl get about Yoss except if you lie still&listen he is trying to make us all better debaters
True. But the fact is, as it's been said many times before, that forums are a dying niche. It sucks but it is the truth.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
Bring back the leatherneck trolls and the boot spotting posts and all will be well with the force.
USMCRs Finest [26|Mar 09:11 AM]: I don't mind the bukkake, but some of the other shit is crazy.<br /><br />Plot twist: he is actually Taliban.-ReRun0369
(5 hours ago)POSTOWs Wrote: Bring back the leatherneck trolls and the boot spotting posts and all will be well with the force.

I saw a boot with a boot camp buzz cut and an assault pack skateboarding the other day.
They come with fire,they come with axes...Destroyers&usurpers,curse them. GALL:I hope you get run over by a dumptruck full of babydicks CORVUS:yoss hates&knows everything BAN724:I like how buttmad ppl get about Yoss except if you lie still&listen he is trying to make us all better debaters