Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Make America [CHAT] again!
His scalphole?
They come with fire,they come with axes...Destroyers&usurpers,curse them. GALL:I hope you get run over by a dumptruck full of babydicks CORVUS:yoss hates&knows everything BAN724:I like how buttmad ppl get about Yoss except if you lie still&listen he is trying to make us all better debaters
He is fired.
stupid decisions all around on his part. I love my vehicle, man.

I decided I'm gonna go with the Subaru WRX STI for my next vehicle. I was looking at the Volvo S90 or the Audi A6 but there's no point in getting a $60,000 vehicle for my young kids to destroy

Although I'm gonna keep my current 05 Sentra as it's super easy to maintain.
She's been with me forever and has outlasted the Volvo and Dodge.
Ephesians 2:8-10

You can lie, but your boner can't 

Gabe/Gall/SHS
Just work a couple of OT nurse shifts. Buy three.
They come with fire,they come with axes...Destroyers&usurpers,curse them. GALL:I hope you get run over by a dumptruck full of babydicks CORVUS:yoss hates&knows everything BAN724:I like how buttmad ppl get about Yoss except if you lie still&listen he is trying to make us all better debaters
I don't like the new commercial 

http://divergenow.com/the-work/2017/03/jwt-atlanta-launches-work-new-website-new-brand-platform-u-s-marine-corps/

I'm pretty sure Dusty made this as a much better alternative 

[Image: kbarsword_1_zps6629b791.jpg]
Crymoar. Battles won is fuckin awesome, better than the "towards the sounds of chaos" that makes it sound like arty launches humanitarian rations and AAVs storm the beach with water purification tablets.
(05-17-2017, 12:44 PM)Strongheartsociety Wrote: He is fired.
stupid decisions all around on his part. I love my vehicle, man.

I decided I'm gonna go with the Subaru WRX STI for my next vehicle. I was looking at the Volvo S90 or the Audi A6 but there's no point in getting a $60,000 vehicle for my young kids to destroy

Although I'm gonna keep my current 05 Sentra as it's super easy to maintain.
She's been with me forever and has outlasted the Volvo and Dodge.

Get a Jeep you fucking pleb.
Just a dumb grunt.
Yeah, sure. Edgy Mormon dad vehicle

(05-17-2017, 01:24 PM)Yossarian Wrote: Just work a couple of OT nurse shifts. Buy three.

Overtime night shifts are the business.
Currently on a stroke unit and it's the place where everyone decideds to tank. Wish a ninja luck

Gabe/Gall/SHS
(05-19-2017, 04:04 PM)Strongheartsociety Wrote: Yeah, sure. Edgy Mormon dad vehicle

What the fuck are you on about?
Just a dumb grunt.
(05-24-2017, 05:53 AM)Handicap Wrote:
(05-19-2017, 04:04 PM)Strongheartsociety Wrote: Yeah, sure. Edgy Mormon dad vehicle

All the edgy Mormon dads drive jeeps or tacomas.

Gabe/Gall/SHS
(05-24-2017, 10:05 AM)Strongheartsociety Wrote:
(05-24-2017, 05:53 AM)Handicap Wrote:

All the edgy Mormon dads drive jeeps or tacomas.

The Mormon guy I worked with over the summer had a thing for bare-bones sedans... Hondas, a Saturn, shit like that. He was more into "toys." His RV, his boat, his dirt bike, etc. He wants to build a 4-person dune buggy with a big block. 
Yowie on tater tot burritos: CombatWombat Ian old mate, that's an abomination and I want it 20 Jan 20:39

Try marrying into a family of them. I understand why Ms. Hitman was excommunicated.
Vikings MC D37 Desert Racing
Desert Cycle Works 29 Palms
"Raising Grandchildren is Gods way of saying you shouldn't of had kids "
(05-24-2017, 10:05 AM)Strongheartsociety Wrote: All the edgy Mormon dads drive jeeps or tacomas.

If I were out there in AZ I'd definitely have a jeep. Not some shit little jap import that will get high centered on the first 4" crest of a dirt road.
Just a dumb grunt.
Your mom gets high centered on 4 inches

Gabe/Gall/SHS
(05-25-2017, 11:15 AM)Strongheartsociety Wrote: Your mom gets high centered on 4 inches

Those pills weren't lying when they said double your length, huh? 
I just fired up Netflix's War Machine. The movie[Image: arrow-10x10.png] inspired by McChrystal's tenure at ISAF in afg....

FUN ANECDOTE: During west point exchange weekend back in 2nd year at RMC I got drunk with three people from west point, Tommy and Geoffrey and some girl... her and Tommy made out for like 15 mins. at one of the bars. Anyway, we joked about the McChrrystal affair[Image: arrow-10x10.png] and his firing and they told me his son was at WP with them actually. Class of '12 or '13 I'm pretty sure. They were "Cows" and I think that's what they call 2nd years there.

I can tell you guys if the movie's good after I've seen it and everything, too
Psalm 143:12
Butts.
(Yesterday, 07:23 AM)Yossarian Wrote: Butts.
"I'a a ass-man I'm a ass-freak/I like tall cans and ass cheeks!" -Smoove-e from SEBASTOPOL NOR CALI what's up
Psalm 143:12
My mom is an "active listener" so she thinks saying 'yeah' while you talk 'helps'. She just said 'yeah, yeah, yeah...' over 27 times in 2min. If this were a drinking game I'd be dead.
You'll have to speak up, I'm not wearing any pants.

F18WrenchMonkey: NSF is grand master champion at being apathetic
Why is Navytits the only one around here making me laugh, this is bullshit.
[Image: kbarsword_1_zps6629b791.jpg]
(Yesterday, 07:31 PM)Tikilounge Wrote: Why is Navytits the only one around here making me laugh, this is bullshit.

Mebbe your sense-a-hyumuh is fucked. Do as I do and entertain yourself. Much of what I do and say is exclusively for my own entertainment and I DGAF if anyone else is entertained, or even gets it.
Yeah,...So?

The TL-ist formerly known as irradiator/irritator/irrigator, etc.
Tiki. This place died long ago.

Arrow Favorite Saké: Gangi 雁木
Join the TL Clash of Clans
Tiki just needed a reason to say, "Navytits," methinks.
Yeah,...So?

The TL-ist formerly known as irradiator/irritator/irrigator, etc.
So someone in Finland stole a 20 ton loader and flew it off of a bridge.  https://imgur.com/gallery/G0Qz3

... Apez?
Doesn't look like it flew to me
[Image: post-60751-majestic-spinning-otter-plays-9Hlz.gif]
(5 hours ago)Notorious P.O.G. Wrote: Doesn't look like it flew to me

Falling with style?