Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Make America [CHAT] again!
Thank you all, guys. Smile
A penis lives a terrible life. His hair is a mess, his family are nuts, his neighbour is an asshole, his best friend is a pussy, someone keeps beating him...

Poor thing.
Congrats
You'll have to speak up, I'm not wearing any pants.

F18WrenchMonkey: NSF is grand master champion at being apathetic
So it turns out that Gen. Mattis grew up in the closest biggest town near where I live. Tri-Cities, WA (Pasco, Kennewick, and Richland, MadDog's hometown) is about an hour away and is where we go to do our major shopping, since a town of 15,000 doesn't attract many options for stores. I saw this article on yerhoo and thought, "NO FUCKIN WAY!!11!!!1!!" But, evidently, way.

PS: A while ago there was a minor flap about Gen. Mattis's HS alma mater's name, the Richland Bombers (atom bomb). It was kinda high-larious.
Yeah,...So?

The TL-ist formerly known as irradiator/irritator/irrigator, etc.
(01-05-2017, 04:01 PM)CombatWombat Wrote: Took possession of two (2) baby Wombats this morning Big Grin

Full set of fingers each, full set of toes, and nothing wrong with the lungs. They're little, but Girljoey came out and started screaming FIGHT ME straight off, so I reckon they'll be alright.

Herself was out cold when I left her, snoring like a buzzsaw. Considering what I just saw her do, I reckon that's fair.

Congrats man!
Do you really think I give a fuck about your opinion?
Just made my first music video. Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LL_URqVZaWU
Congrats Wombat and Wombitch Big Grin

half of the fun of being in the Air Force is watching the other branches get confused and outraged about it
When are one of you gonna make a trip to vegas I'm getting Loney here
Drunk Uncle PI
[quote dateline='1396713068']
Caught internet VD a few times.
[/quote]
I think I'm going out over St. Patty's day.
Maximilian: Quinn taught me to dance on the pole.
life is killing me: quinn you are an enigma
Yossarian: Just imagine a really nice rack on a body attached to a face with an expression that screams, "fuck you, I'm an awesome den mother and will care package you to death" 
If I have st. Paddy's off I'll drive down and meet up with you guys.

Or, you know, you could make the effort and visit people, Ballsy.
You'll have to speak up, I'm not wearing any pants.

F18WrenchMonkey: NSF is grand master champion at being apathetic
(01-13-2017, 08:04 AM)NSFgirl Wrote: If I have st. Paddy's off I'll drive down and meet up with you guys.

Or, you know, you could make the effort and visit people, Ballsy.

Hey now, not my fault shit hit the fan then dad had 5x bypass surgery then Xmas season hit. I got fuckin slammed
Drunk Uncle PI
[quote dateline='1396713068']
Caught internet VD a few times.
[/quote]
Guys. Brazilian BBQ on Saturday. YAAASSSSS.
Maximilian: Quinn taught me to dance on the pole.
life is killing me: quinn you are an enigma
Yossarian: Just imagine a really nice rack on a body attached to a face with an expression that screams, "fuck you, I'm an awesome den mother and will care package you to death" 
(Yesterday, 07:19 AM)Quinness Wrote: Guys. Brazilian BBQ on Saturday. YAAASSSSS.

Last time I did that I got trashed off the Brazilian mojito things and slept for 12 hours
Ephesians 2:8-10

You can lie, but your boner can't 

Gabe/Gall/SHS
wtf is Brazillian BBQ? Grilled Iguanas and Chinchillas ersumshit?
It's kinda like a meat buffet except you sit still and they bring the different meats to you.

You'd love it.
[Image: military_signature-1.png]
(Yesterday, 02:42 PM)Notorious P.O.G. Wrote: wtf is Brazillian BBQ? Grilled Iguanas and Chinchillas ersumshit?

Inferior. Duh. Tongue
A penis lives a terrible life. His hair is a mess, his family are nuts, his neighbour is an asshole, his best friend is a pussy, someone keeps beating him...

Poor thing.
Today I saw a Mexican bum with a sign in Spanish asking for money. That's the first time I have ever seen that.