Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Make America [CHAT] again!
They're everywhere here
Drunk Uncle PI
[quote dateline='1396713068']
Caught internet VD a few times.
[/quote]
(11-01-2016, 10:51 AM)Notorious P.O.G. Wrote: Fat Burger master race, i'm so happy the hotel we were staying at in Vegas had one a block away.

Fatburger is hella bland
Ephesians 2:8-10

You can lie, but your boner can't 

Gabe/Gall/SHS
The only ones I saw in California were over in LA.

I get the chili cheese burgers and fries normally, never even had their normal burgers.
Guys, I'm so fucking nervous/anxious/etc.
Just close your eyes and stay loose. It'll surprise a bit upon insertion, but it'll feel good as long as you don't clench up.
You'll have to speak up, I'm not wearing any pants.

F18WrenchMonkey: NSF is grand master champion at being apathetic
(11-01-2016, 04:37 PM)NSFgirl Wrote: Just close your eyes and stay loose. It'll surprise a bit upon insertion, but it'll feel good as long as you don't clench up.

<3
Just a dumb grunt.
Fml

Sent from fuck you using my fuck you.
ABACABB Reservist 02s are some of the biggest motards Except for SS 17 Aug 04:17
(11-01-2016, 03:46 PM)notoriousfavi Wrote: Guys, I'm so fucking nervous/anxious/etc.

Tonight's the night!
Game 7
revengeofintelweeny:this girl is full of epicness +1. why can't there be more like minded people like her out there, geez ChaplainKM:I approve of the tazzie PV. Sh-tStirrer:Taz, I love you. zx6rdr:taz, erryone lik your pie
(11-02-2016, 05:20 AM)Taz Wrote:
(11-01-2016, 03:46 PM)notoriousfavi Wrote: Guys, I'm so fucking nervous/anxious/etc.

Tonight's the night!
Game 7

So excited!!! I feel bad for future Favi...I'm gonna have to stock up on Gatorade 
I'm so looking forward to the election being over just so the commercials stop.
Maximilian: Quinn taught me to dance on the pole.
life is killing me: quinn you are an enigma
Yossarian: Just imagine a really nice rack on a body attached to a face with an expression that screams, "fuck you, I'm an awesome den mother and will care package you to death" 
So fucking nervous again. I woke up this morning early as fuck from excitement
(11-02-2016, 03:30 PM)notoriousfavi Wrote: So fucking nervous again. I woke up this morning early as fuck from excitement

How many beers in are you now?
revengeofintelweeny:this girl is full of epicness +1. why can't there be more like minded people like her out there, geez ChaplainKM:I approve of the tazzie PV. Sh-tStirrer:Taz, I love you. zx6rdr:taz, erryone lik your pie
(11-02-2016, 05:59 PM)Taz Wrote:
(11-02-2016, 03:30 PM)notoriousfavi Wrote: So fucking nervous again.  I woke up this morning early as fuck from excitement

If he's drunk, he can't give consent.
They come with fire,they come with axes...Destroyers&usurpers,curse them. GALL:I hope you get run over by a dumptruck full of babydicks CORVUS:yoss hates&knows everything BAN724:I like how buttmad ppl get about Yoss except if you lie still&listen he is trying to make us all better debaters
(11-02-2016, 06:08 PM)Yossarian Wrote:
(11-02-2016, 05:59 PM)Taz Wrote:
(11-02-2016, 03:30 PM)notoriousfavi Wrote: So fucking nervous again.  I woke up this morning early as fuck from excitement

If he's drunk, he can't give consent.

So what's your favorite beer, Yoss?
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
(11-02-2016, 10:43 PM)notoriousfavi Wrote: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Fuck off 
Yesterday's gone on down the river and you can't get it back.
I've jerked it three times in the past 2 hours

Sent from my LG-K373 using Tapatalk
CPD: after you beat up someone you gotta take something from them.  CPD: it can be food, money, their anal virginity, whatever, but you gotta take something from him

#FREEHCT

[Image: octoCookie_zps30dh4gn8.jpg]
(11-03-2016, 04:38 AM)cookiecj Wrote: I've jerked it three times in the past 2 hours

Sent from my LG-K373 using Tapatalk

Please tell me you were thinking about me at least one of those times.
[Image: military_signature-1.png]
MFW;
[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

My entire stockpile of Old Style was expended faster than a GAU-8
[Image: MLB%20ChicCubs%20OldStyle%20Large16x15.jpg]

[Image: 8AOXfI5.jpg]
(11-03-2016, 04:38 AM)cookiecj Wrote: I've jerked rubbed it three times in the past 2 hours
twice in the last hour

(11-03-2016, 05:42 AM)Tikilounge Wrote: [Image: CHICAGO-CUBS-WIN-W-OLD-STYLE-BAR-PUB-Neon-Sign.jpg]

I'm happy for Favi!

I hope Chapman and Edwards kept driving East as surely their homes are burnt to the ground this morning.
[Image: 8AOXfI5.jpg]
Chapman will be a Yankee again next season. Can't wait.
(11-03-2016, 05:43 AM)Taz Wrote: twice in the last hour

I hope I was involved in at least one of those.
[Image: 2v96l2c.jpg]
(11-03-2016, 06:19 AM)RadarPoG Wrote:
(11-03-2016, 05:43 AM)Taz Wrote: twice in the last hour

I hope I was involved in at least one of those.

You are in damn near all of them.
(11-03-2016, 05:42 AM)Tikilounge Wrote: MFW;
[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

My entire stockpile of Old Style was expended faster than a GAU-8
[Image: MLB%20ChicCubs%20OldStyle%20Large16x15.jpg]

Balled like a baby last night.  Thanks