Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Make America [CHAT] again!
I think 5 Guys dogs are better than their burgers.
Just a dumb grunt.
I've never had anything other than their burgers which are fantastic. But the prices are a little high even though it isn't really fast food.

Relevant:

(10-31-2016, 03:21 AM)Handicap Wrote: I think 5 Guys dongs are better than their burgers.

We know what you like.
They come with fire,they come with axes...Destroyers&usurpers,curse them. GALL:I hope you get run over by a dumptruck full of babydicks CORVUS:yoss hates&knows everything BAN724:I like how buttmad ppl get about Yoss except if you lie still&listen he is trying to make us all better debaters
(10-31-2016, 04:09 AM)dotKev Wrote: I've never had anything other than their burgers which are fantastic. But the prices are a little high even though it isn't really fast food.

Relevant:

I love that video. It's what convinced me to make the drive and try them out. Before that, I had just gone with "There's a bunch of burger joints around here already. I'll stop by if I'm in the area eventually."
[Image: 2v96l2c.jpg]
Boobs
[Image: 8AOXfI5.jpg]
In N Out is a fast food place - five guys is sit down - SHADDUP.

Also, non slutty for Halloween for the second year in a row. I think I'm going to keep this going.
Maximilian: Quinn taught me to dance on the pole.
life is killing me: quinn you are an enigma
Yossarian: Just imagine a really nice rack on a body attached to a face with an expression that screams, "fuck you, I'm an awesome den mother and will care package you to death" 
Quote:In N Out is a fast food place - five guys is sit down - SHADDUP.

When people stop jerking off to the mere mention of In N Out, I'll be happy to. They hype surrounding that place is stupidly overblown.
I've never had In-N-Out. Is it better than Five Guys? Similar?
(10-31-2016, 11:33 AM)RadarPoG Wrote:

When people stop jerking off to the mere mention of In N Out, I'll be happy to.  They hype surrounding that place is stupidly overblown.

I feel the same about White Castle and Taco John's and Yuengling beer or Tasty Kakes.

It's all just a matter of regional/hometown tastes. INO was only in CA for the longest time, and we're very possessive of it and loyal.
Maximilian: Quinn taught me to dance on the pole.
life is killing me: quinn you are an enigma
Yossarian: Just imagine a really nice rack on a body attached to a face with an expression that screams, "fuck you, I'm an awesome den mother and will care package you to death" 
(10-31-2016, 01:12 PM)dotKev Wrote: I've never had In-N-Out. Is it better than Five Guys? Similar?

They make a gimmick of bland everything, because ERMAHGERD, SEEKRIT MENU ANIMAL STYLE
Kinda like 5 guys having peanuts everywhere to disappoint your tastebuds before the food is ready.

dickhole burgers (BRING THAT BACK, MAX) would be a better value for your dollar, because it's fast food.

(10-31-2016, 01:20 PM)Quinness Wrote:
(10-31-2016, 11:33 AM)RadarPoG Wrote:

When people stop jerking off to the mere mention of In N Out, I'll be happy to.  They hype surrounding that place is stupidly overblown.

I feel the same about White Castle and Taco John's and Yuengling beer or Tasty Kakes.

It's all just a matter of regional/hometown tastes. INO was only in CA for the longest time, and we're very possessive of it and loyal.

WC is greasy slime. Best consumed blackout drunk.
The burgers are so tiny so you eat four and feel like you accomplished enough that you don't have to keep punishing yourself.
Yuengling is piss. I nearly got stabbed in shittsburgh when I was out at Primanti's with whitney and he ordered me a quart of the stuff while I was in the bathroom and I didn't touch it through the meal.
That was interesting.
They come with fire,they come with axes...Destroyers&usurpers,curse them. GALL:I hope you get run over by a dumptruck full of babydicks CORVUS:yoss hates&knows everything BAN724:I like how buttmad ppl get about Yoss except if you lie still&listen he is trying to make us all better debaters
The Five Guys in my town has terrible quality, like they get soggy shit, throw it together into a shape resembling a burger then wrap it in tin foil and compress it into a tiny ball. Thanks that'll be $10.
Red Robin tastes like disappointment
Ephesians 2:8-10

You can lie, but your boner can't 

Gabe/Gall/SHS
If the secret menu is on the website, it is by definition no longer a secret menu.
A penis lives a terrible life. His hair is a mess, his family are nuts, his neighbour is an asshole, his best friend is a pussy, someone keeps beating him...

Poor thing.
Whataburger Master Race.
CPD: after you beat up someone you gotta take something from them.  CPD: it can be food, money, their anal virginity, whatever, but you gotta take something from him

#FREEHCT

[Image: octoCookie_zps30dh4gn8.jpg]
[Image: WCToilet_zpsb59aa465.jpg]

White Castle Master Race
(11-01-2016, 06:34 AM)cookiecj Wrote: Whataburger Master Race.

Whataburger's standard burgers are just ok. The only thing that really stands out for me is the all night breakfast menu. That honey-butter chicken biscuit is fucking awesome.
Anyone like Smashburger? There are a few near me and I never really have an inclination to try it.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
(11-01-2016, 07:46 AM)RadarPoG Wrote:

Whataburger's standard burgers are just ok.  The only thing that really stands out for me is the all night breakfast menu.  That honey-butter chicken biscuit is fucking awesome.

Honey butter chicken biscuit?
I guess maybe I can justify a long layover in TX.
Do they...HOLY SHIT THEY HAVE ONE IN IAH
Next Roatan trip fo' sho.
I'm partial to Braums muhself. Decent prices and good dine in vibe....
Vikings MC D37 Desert Racing
Desert Cycle Works 29 Palms
"Raising Grandchildren is Gods way of saying you shouldn't of had kids "
(11-01-2016, 07:46 AM)RadarPoG Wrote:

That honey-butter chicken biscuit is fucking awesome.

Bojangles controls the biscuit trade in NC

https://www.bojangles.com/menu/m/biscuits/

Although I hear Shmiscuits are pretty good 
Fucking Sheetz is the king of gas station fast food, but let's not confuse what they do with actual sit down restaurantery.
[Image: military_signature-1.png]
I honestly don't really care for any fast food anymore.

90% of my weight gain post-creamed corn was McDonalds and now it just makes me feel sick if I even look at it.

Now, here in Havelock we've got some mom and pop sit down breakfast/dinner places that make amazing biscuits & gravy. Give me mom & pop joints over chain stops any day.
Just a dumb grunt.
(11-01-2016, 08:05 AM)AKA_HITMAN Wrote: I'm partial to Braums muhself. Decent prices and good dine in vibe....

Love me some BRAUMS
CPD: after you beat up someone you gotta take something from them.  CPD: it can be food, money, their anal virginity, whatever, but you gotta take something from him

#FREEHCT

[Image: octoCookie_zps30dh4gn8.jpg]
Bojangles gotta keep working it's way north!
Fat Burger master race, i'm so happy the hotel we were staying at in Vegas had one a block away.