Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Make America [CHAT] again!
(10-24-2016, 05:28 PM)Yossarian Wrote:
(10-24-2016, 05:25 PM)Taz Wrote: Then give it to ReRun. Problem solved.

BUT WE'RE ALREADY ON PAGE TWO!

Who deleted posts?
They come with fire,they come with axes...Destroyers&usurpers,curse them. GALL:I hope you get run over by a dumptruck full of babydicks CORVUS:yoss hates&knows everything BAN724:I like how buttmad ppl get about Yoss except if you lie still&listen he is trying to make us all better debaters
Who knows.

The mods just do whatever they want now. Max doesn't give two shits and the forum population is already low to begin with.
Just a dumb grunt.
Basically, this place is on life support.

Don't get me wrong, I still check it out quite often.
You'll have to speak up, I'm not wearing any pants.

F18WrenchMonkey: NSF is grand master champion at being apathetic
Sad face.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
(10-25-2016, 02:58 AM)Handicap Wrote: Who knows.

The mods just do whatever they want now. Max doesn't give two shits and the forum population is already low to begin with.

Or not do anything.
Like lock and unpin the old [CHAT] and leave this one to flounder.
They come with fire,they come with axes...Destroyers&usurpers,curse them. GALL:I hope you get run over by a dumptruck full of babydicks CORVUS:yoss hates&knows everything BAN724:I like how buttmad ppl get about Yoss except if you lie still&listen he is trying to make us all better debaters
oh my gosh no one cares stop crying and show me your dicks you fucking queers.
CPD: after you beat up someone you gotta take something from them.  CPD: it can be food, money, their anal virginity, whatever, but you gotta take something from him

#FREEHCT

[Image: octoCookie_zps30dh4gn8.jpg]
(10-25-2016, 12:05 PM)cookiecj Wrote: oh my gosh no one cares stop crying and show me your dicks you fucking queers.

[Image: MTE5NDg0MDU0OTI1NjQxMjMx.jpg]
Congrats to our beloved Dear Leader Max, who according to the latest blog post, is engaged!

half of the fun of being in the Air Force is watching the other branches get confused and outraged about it
MA[C]A.
(10-25-2016, 06:16 PM)SSgt Corvus Wrote: Congrats to our beloved Dear Leader Max, who according to the latest blog post, is engaged!

Yer a little late
Drunk Uncle PI
[quote dateline='1396713068']
Caught internet VD a few times.
[/quote]
Yeah, Corvus, there's an expiration date on offering congratulations.

Just because I haven't said it on any platform yet...

Congrats Max.

Can't wait for the sex tape.

Sent from fuck you using my fuck you.
ABACABB Reservist 02s are some of the biggest motards Except for SS 17 Aug 04:17
18 credits registered for spring semester.

Going to be awesome (suck).

(10-22-2016, 07:11 AM)Yossarian Wrote:
(10-22-2016, 06:58 AM)austinjking Wrote: Anybody hungry?

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

http://www.businessinsider.com/in-n-out-is-overrated-2016-10

Yes.

What a whiny ass article.
Ephesians 2:8-10

You can lie, but your boner can't 

Gabe/Gall/SHS
(10-28-2016, 01:13 PM)Strongheartsociety Wrote:
(10-22-2016, 07:11 AM)Yossarian Wrote:
(10-22-2016, 06:58 AM)austinjking Wrote: Anybody hungry?

http://www.businessinsider.com/in-n-out-is-overrated-2016-10

Yes.

What a whiny ass article.

They don't believe in bacon, their fries taste like greased cardboard, and they have bible verses on everything.
Goddamn my job is fucking boring

Sent from fuck you using my fuck you.
ABACABB Reservist 02s are some of the biggest motards Except for SS 17 Aug 04:17
(10-28-2016, 01:25 PM)Yossarian Wrote: They don't believe in bacon, their fries taste like greased cardboard, and they have bible verses on everything.

Compared to fast food chains, I like In n Out burgers better than the rest. But compared to real burger joints, In N Out doesn't fucking come close. And yeah, their fries suck.

The thing I really don't get is why Texans hold Whataburger to be some gold standard. Their burgers are "ok" at best.
[Image: 2v96l2c.jpg]
I agree Whataburger is highly overrated and overpriced.

I think people only love Whataburger because it's open 24/7 and you can actually sit down and eat instead of going through a drive thru.

It just means you're slightly better than Taco Bell wallet wise.
In n Out milkshakes are pretty good.

I judge my milkshakes by how many boys they bring to the yard.

(10-28-2016, 04:44 PM)CPD Wrote: I agree Whataburger is highly overrated and overpriced.

I think people only love Whataburger because it's open 24/7 and you can actually sit down and eat instead of going through a drive thru.

Whataburger being open 24/7 is great. Late night stoned whataburger is great.

In n out compared to five guys is no contest in favor of five guys. Steak and shake, nah. Whatabout ya boy Culver's, though?

(10-29-2016, 04:12 AM)NSFgirl Wrote: I judge my milkshakes by how many boys they bring to the yard.

What's the best result you've gotten?
Ephesians 2:8-10

You can lie, but your boner can't 

Gabe/Gall/SHS
(10-29-2016, 07:24 AM)Strongheartsociety Wrote:
(10-29-2016, 04:12 AM)NSFgirl Wrote: I judge my milkshakes by how many boys they bring to the yard.

My guess: All of 'em.
Yeah,...So?

The TL-ist formerly known as irradiator/irritator/irrigator, etc.
(10-28-2016, 04:44 PM)CPD Wrote: I agree Whataburger is highly overrated and overpriced.

In n out compared to five guys is no contest in favor of five guys. Steak and shake, nah. Whatabout ya boy Culver's, though?

I saw the light of Culver's while driving through Minnesota. Can confirm it's quite awesome.

half of the fun of being in the Air Force is watching the other branches get confused and outraged about it

Five Guys isn't "fast food" they're "fast casual" so you get better results.
They're more in the Shake Shack tier.