Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
just joined the guard
Got out back in January and got bored as fuck so i figuered what the hell, i'll give nasty guard a go. Ended up fighting with MEPS over medical issues for 4 monthes and finally got in. Cant wait to show up not knowing what the fuck is going on, hell i dont even have a set of uniform as of now.

Hooah

Army Strong
motolicious
Congratulations.

http://terminallanceforum.com/showthread.php?tid=60
They come with fire,they come with axes...Destroyers&usurpers,curse them. GALL:I hope you get run over by a dumptruck full of babydicks CORVUS:yoss hates&knows everything BAN724:I like how buttmad ppl get about Yoss except if you lie still&listen he is trying to make us all better debaters
Neat.
(09-29-2016, 06:30 PM)Yossarian Wrote: Congratulations.

http://terminallanceforum.com/showthread.php?tid
sweet, moving my ACU ass over to that thread then
also, i can now shop at walmart in uniform bitcheessssss (no not really, but yes)
motolicious
New thread of the year.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
shit, I had to get something posted since I lost all my post count from the old forum, dont be hating
motolicious
BTW I eat ass
What's your job going to be? What rank will you be? Is it lower, higher, or same as old rank? How much army tail do you expect to get?
CPD: after you beat up someone you gotta take something from them.  CPD: it can be food, money, their anal virginity, whatever, but you gotta take something from him

#FREEHCT

[Image: octoCookie_zps30dh4gn8.jpg]
Race traitor

Sent from fuck you using my fuck you.
ABACABB Reservist 02s are some of the biggest motards Except for SS 17 Aug 04:17
Shoulda joined the peace corps CIS shit oppressor. 
Yesterday's gone on down the river and you can't get it back.
Got kinda screwed since I went in with paygrade of e4 and lost a rank, dosnt matter one bit though
Since I'll be reporting for Ocs in a month. So I went to the dark...dark side

Btw ng officer selection is seriously easy, if you have a degree, you're a prior and you're not a sack
Of shit a spot is practically guaranteed
motolicious
(09-30-2016, 08:54 AM)swab leader Wrote: Got kinda screwed since I went in with paygrade of e4 and lost a rank, dosnt matter one bit though

Btw ng officer selection is seriously easy, if you have a degree, you're a prior and you're not a sack

Thought cadidiots were paid as e-5?
They come with fire,they come with axes...Destroyers&usurpers,curse them. GALL:I hope you get run over by a dumptruck full of babydicks CORVUS:yoss hates&knows everything BAN724:I like how buttmad ppl get about Yoss except if you lie still&listen he is trying to make us all better debaters
(09-30-2016, 07:25 AM)HardCoreTurtle Wrote: Shoulda joined the peace corps CIS shit oppressor. 
Peace Corpse wont take Marines, They are mean and they yell at people. They do prefer college kids with unpolluted minds *hint*hint*
As an O9S at state guard i'll be paid as E-6, but my entry paygrade will be E4, dont ask me how it works
motolicious
How the fuck does that work?!

Sent from my LG-K373 using Tapatalk
CPD: after you beat up someone you gotta take something from them.  CPD: it can be food, money, their anal virginity, whatever, but you gotta take something from him

#FREEHCT

[Image: octoCookie_zps30dh4gn8.jpg]
(09-30-2016, 08:56 AM)Yossarian Wrote:
(09-30-2016, 08:54 AM)swab leader Wrote: Got kinda screwed since I went in with paygrade of e4 and lost a rank, dosnt matter one bit though

Thought cadidiots were paid as e-5?
This.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Every Marine has a rifle, man.
state guard OCS candidates gets paid E6
motolicious
(10-01-2016, 11:09 AM)swab leader Wrote: state guard OCS candidates gets paid E6

Wait are you national guard, or state guard?
Several states have their own entirely-state-funded forces, that are some of the most laughable "military" units you'll ever see.
TX and NY have them, they even have "naval militias."
Haha, national guard of course, I was referring to the fact that at national guards Ocs candidates gets
Paid as e6 in instead of e5
motolicious
Marines underpay the shit out of people, Steve. Lots of Marines get out as E-3s, the terminal rank for everybody else is E-4. Marine brass go to joint units/conferences where their "peers" are all one rank above him with the same done on the senior enlisted side. Just something to think about.
We're ahead of our time. Floating through...
The sky is falling down. This night belongs to you.
So have I and I am doing the state run OCS program which has got to be the longest road to commission ever! Positive is that there are avenues to progress your career and still allow you to get doses of your former life but not enough to remember why you got out in the first place. I had to buy a uniform until I get issued all of my uniforms.

Are you doing state OCS or going to Federal OCS?
I actually just got a slot in the accelerated OCS course in Alabama this upcoming January, technically I still have to go through a board but since nobody else applied for this school (it sucks) , I got the spot reserved for me by the state OSM.

Yea really shitty about the uniform, I had to get a set of ACU but thankfully there's lot of surplus stores around here due to an army base close by. I think the Army also expects me to provide every other piece of uniform like the expensive dress blues prior to OCS, something about Officers traditionally pays for the own uniform, well goddammit I'm just a candidate and I dont want to get stuck with $1000 of shit if something happens and I ends up disenrolled from OCS you know?
motolicious
They will also make you purchase your own M9 holster, then they will demand you return it to them.
You'll have to speak up, I'm not wearing any pants.

F18WrenchMonkey: NSF is grand master champion at being apathetic
(10-23-2016, 07:02 PM)NSFgirl Wrote: They will also make you purchase  your own M9 holster, then they will demand you return it to them.

Shit, I had AD units try to make me do that in the creamcorn. 
I'll buy a Safariland ALS if a holster is needed, if they demand it they can get a piece of shit Uncle Mike nylon holster Smile
motolicious