Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
VA Home Loans
Update: After moving in we were informed we had $5000 dollars owed us from overcharging on taxes. Of course we took it and put it back into the house...Ding Ding! IRS calls last week and informed us we owe them 5K. Goddamn it...Got a company thru the VA that will whittle it down to nothing, but will cost us $1500 to get them to do it. Wood floors are on standby for now. Did get my French doors and shed paid for before the virtual ass fucking by our friends at IRS...
Vikings MC D37 Desert Racing
Desert Cycle Works 29 Palms
"Raising Grandchildren is Gods way of saying you shouldn't of had kids "
(05-31-2017, 09:25 AM)AKA_HITMAN Wrote: Update: After moving in we were informed we had $5000 dollars owed us from overcharging on taxes. Of course we took it and put it back into the house...Ding Ding! IRS calls last week and informed us we owe them 5K. Goddamn it...Got a company thru the VA that will whittle it down to nothing, but will cost us $1500 to get them to do it. Wood floors are on standby for now. Did get my French doors and shed paid for before the virtual ass fucking by our friends at IRS...

The IRS... called? 
Thought their hallmark was "we don't call you, if you get a call it's a scam?" 
They come with fire,they come with axes...Destroyers&usurpers,curse them. GALL:I hope you get run over by a dumptruck full of babydicks CORVUS:yoss hates&knows everything BAN724:I like how buttmad ppl get about Yoss except if you lie still&listen he is trying to make us all better debaters
It was a letter from them..totally legit. When we got the check back from the mortage company, It smelled fishy. But Ms. Hitman and I wanted French doors and a shed to keep her Xmas shit in...fast forward..boom! Evidently there was amistake on the VA's part about not charging enough property tax...thought the house payment was kinda low. And of course the loaner has hid in a corner.
Vikings MC D37 Desert Racing
Desert Cycle Works 29 Palms
"Raising Grandchildren is Gods way of saying you shouldn't of had kids "