Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
NEW MEMBER INTRODUCTION THREAD
Wants to be "e-hazed".

Is sad over being called a troll.

Dafuq? Hey cookie, can we e-rape this one?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Image: military_signature-1.png]
Normally, I would say yes. However, you can be thrown in prison for threatening a minor with rape. Even online.
CPD: after you beat up someone you gotta take something from them.  CPD: it can be food, money, their anal virginity, whatever, but you gotta take something from him

#FREEHCT

[Image: octoCookie_zps30dh4gn8.jpg]
Damnit! Why da gubment taking alla da fun outta erryting?

Right then, hello nice young person who has never been here before. I am in no way attempting to threaten or alarm you, however I feel as though I should point out that I suspect you are not who you say you are, and are quite possibly a Brad. Good day to you, young person, and please, in the politest, most non-threatening way possible, go fuck yourself entirely.

(01-19-2016, 06:38 PM)silverado_mick Wrote: Damnit! Why da gubment taking alla da fun outta erryting?

Well, unlike some of us, you always have that "shooting and oppressing minorities" thing going for ya. Fuck you for getting to have all the fun. 
Yowie on tater tot burritos: CombatWombat Ian old mate, that's an abomination and I want it 20 Jan 20:39

Yeah, mother fucker. You get to shoot the coloreds!
CPD: after you beat up someone you gotta take something from them.  CPD: it can be food, money, their anal virginity, whatever, but you gotta take something from him

#FREEHCT

I'm going back to my safe space
(01-19-2016, 06:56 PM)IamIan Wrote:
(01-19-2016, 06:38 PM)silverado_mick Wrote: Damnit! Why da gubment taking alla da fun outta erryting?

Well, unlike some of us, you always have that "shooting and oppressing minorities" thing going for ya. Fuck you for getting to have all the fun. 

Somebody has to do it. I can't help it I'm just a lowly public servant at heart.

(01-19-2016, 04:43 PM)BlackSail Wrote:
(01-19-2016, 02:02 PM)silverado_mick Wrote:
(01-19-2016, 01:12 PM)BlackSail Wrote: Hi, I'm the shell account of an already registered user and I'm here to subtly troll for shens and lulz.

Fixt.

No, I really am a sophomore in high school who wants to be a Muhreen. I've got the "pain is weakness leaving the body" t-shirt to prove it.

You should be kicked in your pussy every single time you say or type, "Muhreen." Or, "Muhween." If you say or type that, fuck you, you fucking fuck. Also, fuck off.
Yeah,...So?

The TL-ist formerly known as irradiator/irritator/irrigator, etc.
(01-19-2016, 08:52 AM)Handicap Wrote: lol at thinking we're into "uniforms, discipline, obedience and punishment.."

What's with the influx of non-military members?

Oh please, they're worse than the military members. Military members know what to make of it (best case, ignore it). Civil members are obsessed with it since it's just their unbroken fantasy.

Ever had a fetish phantasy for nurses and thought getting an enema from a really hot nurse would be the ultimate thing?
Let me tell you, it looses much of its glory when it's done in a shitty four-person-room with -- god bless teaching-hospitals -- ten nursing-students standing around your bed as it would be the middle of a circus and observing carefully while some old guy comments it "scientifically" in the tone of an absolutely bored sports reporter. Oh, and the last resort of fantasizing about it is lost when the hot nurse shoves a plastic funnel (or whatever that was) up your pooper with the sensitivity of industrialized cordon bleu production. Lube is for sissies!

Regarding nurses, there's absolutely nothing erotic left to me.

And that's probably what's the difference between military and civillians 'round here regarding uniforms, discipline, obedience and punishment. The ones to whom its "have the t-shirt" and the ones who wish for being allowed to touch that t-shirt.

(01-19-2016, 04:43 PM)BlackSail Wrote: No, I really am a sophomore in high school who wants to be a Muhreen. I've got the "pain is weakness leaving the body" t-shirt to prove it.

See?

I'm arrogant enough to say I've seen that t-shirt close enough so it's not "whoa, may I touch it" but "ey, bro, stop throwing your stuff around my house. And no, I will not clean it!"

Yet it's fun to hassle each other, fuckin' cunts  Tongue
Shut the fuck up, bitch.

#FREEHCT

I think it's just Yoss pretending to be a young kid so he can get into writing his pedo-erotic novels.

Sent from my dick, using my balls.
ABACABB Reservist 02s are some of the biggest motards Except for SS 17 Aug 04:17
Due to the fact that our supposed "sophomore in high school" is so well written, knows of the subtle phrasing and key words to throw out specific to this forum and insists that he is indeed a kid who wants to be a Marine I am forced to deny these claims as truth.

Shitty troll is shitty.
Just a dumb grunt.
(01-20-2016, 03:47 AM)Handicap Wrote: Due to the fact that our supposed "sophomore in high school" is so well written, knows of the subtle phrasing and key words to throw out specific to this forum and insists that he is indeed a kid who wants to be a Marine I am forced to deny these claims as truth.

Shitty troll is shitty.

My point exactly.

This forum must have a massive trolling problem if "is 16 and types complete sentences" and "makes shitty attempts at forum-related humor" qualifies as a possible troll.

Lol whatever, asked my question in the recruiter thread and got my answer. Suck a dick you fat old fucks and quit being so paranoid. Nobody gives enough of a shit about your faggt circle-jerk forum to troll it.
(01-20-2016, 02:56 PM)BlackSail Wrote: This forum must have a massive trolling problem if "is 16 and types complete sentences" and "makes shitty attempts at forum-related humor" qualifies as a possible troll.

Lol whatever, asked my question in the recruiter thread and got my answer. Suck a dick you fat old fucks and quit being so paranoid. Nobody gives enough of a shit about your faggt circle-jerk forum to troll it.

Handjob got burned.
(01-20-2016, 03:41 PM)MosquitoKeeper Wrote:
(01-20-2016, 02:56 PM)BlackSail Wrote: This forum must have a massive trolling problem if "is 16 and types complete sentences" and "makes shitty attempts at forum-related humor" qualifies as a possible troll.

Handjob got burned.

[Image: aa2.png]
[Image: 8AOXfI5.jpg]

Comes here and wants to be "e-hazed"...

Gets mad when hazing doesn't take the form he wished?

It's not like you're actually e-hazing him, or what the fuck ever his boot ass was talking about. I know we had a rash of posers and trolls pop up here but every time someone knew comes in, if there is something slightly different from what our members THINK it should be they start screaming poser, autistic, and troll. It's kind of annoying to watch the members do it to the majority of new people, I'm sure it's much more annoying being the target.

#FREEHCT

(01-20-2016, 06:39 PM)cookiecj Wrote: It's not like you're actually e-hazing him, or what the fuck ever his boot ass was talking about.  I know we had a rash of posers and trolls pop up here but every time someone knew comes in, if there is something slightly different from what our members THINK it should be they start screaming poser, autistic, and troll.  It's kind of annoying to watch the members do it to the majority of new people, I'm sure it's much more annoying being the target.

That was far from e-hazing. Like, really far.
If you want to have a 1st person view on actual e-hazing, join the "GamerGate" crap with a straight-forward twitter post and look what happens next.

I'm not here long enough to have a qualified view, granted. But from what I've read around here, it seems a natural thing of action and reaction. Arrogance neds to be earned. I won't enter a club, slam my balls onto the bar, and expect people to suck my dick. Unless I'm wearing some really really salty cammies, I've got to live with being ass-raped in return until I become a bit more of a decent human being. That's a normal social process in which I learn the behavior I'm expected to put on display in a new environment.
The reason for joining shouldn't matter. Being new, I expect to be hassled. I don't have to show-call for it. I'm a fuckin' boot here and I'll stick to it for some time during which I should prove myself being a valuable community member. That's ok. If I expect anything else, I would really deserve that ass-fuck have to adjust my self-perception at large.

And if the reply to this post is a "Shut up, bitch", things are as I expect them to be. After all, this is the new member introduction thread. It'd be annoying if it'd happen constantly at other threads. That'd be GamerGate.
(01-20-2016, 11:45 PM)leonk Wrote:
(01-20-2016, 06:39 PM)cookiecj Wrote: It's not like you're actually e-hazing him, or what the fuck ever his boot ass was talking about.  I know we had a rash of posers and trolls pop up here but every time someone knew comes in, if there is something slightly different from what our members THINK it should be they start screaming poser, autistic, and troll.  It's kind of annoying to watch the members do it to the majority of new people, I'm sure it's much more annoying being the target.

That was far from e-hazing. Like, really far.
If you want to have a 1st person view on actual e-hazing, join the "GamerGate" crap with a straight-forward twitter post and look what happens next.

I'm not here long enough to have a qualified view, granted. But from what I've read around here, it seems a natural thing of action and reaction. Arrogance neds to be earned. I won't enter a club, slam my balls onto the bar, and expect people to suck my dick. Unless I'm wearing some really really salty cammies, I've got to live with being ass-raped in return until I become a bit more of a decent human being. That's a normal social process in which I learn the behavior I'm expected to put on display in a new environment.
The reason for joining shouldn't matter. Being new, I expect to be hassled. I don't have to show-call for it. I'm a fuckin' boot here and I'll stick to it for some time during which I should prove myself being a valuable community member. That's ok. If I expect anything else, I would really deserve that ass-fuck have to adjust my self-perception at large.

And if the reply to this post is a "Shut up, bitch", things are as I expect them to be. After all, this is the new member introduction thread. It'd be annoying if it'd happen constantly at other threads. That'd be GamerGate.

Just stahp.

#FREEHCT

(01-20-2016, 03:41 PM)MosquitoKeeper Wrote: Handjob got burned.

It hurts us! Oh my god it huts us! I just can't handle it when someone who knows everything about life makes fun of me!

(01-20-2016, 06:39 PM)cookiecj Wrote: It's not like you're actually e-hazing him, or what the fuck ever his boot ass was talking about. I know we had a rash of posers and trolls pop up here but every time someone knew comes in, if there is something slightly different from what our members THINK it should be they start screaming poser, autistic, and troll. It's kind of annoying to watch the members do it to the majority of new people, I'm sure it's much more annoying being the target.

You going to give them a hug, a handjob and a "Welcome to the forum!" basket too?

I made my assumptions due to a few things:
No 16 year old kid should be jaded enough against the Marine Corps to know to make fun of a recruiter t-shirt. That shit was gold and proclaimed our intentions for all to see when we were 16.
No 16 year old kid that I've come across on the internet in the last 10 years knew how to spell, use punctuation or proper grammar. Nor did they understand how to talk to a group of assholes properly on first introductions.

This is HCT 2.0 in the making.

In true "old man" fashion I shall end on this note:

God.. I do feel old. This kid was 9 years old when I walked through Fallujah.
Just a dumb grunt.
Normally I have to read the YRYL thread to feel this way but now it's the introduction thread that makes me wish. More and more a thousand times over, I wish I had the super power of hating people to death. I wish that simply by hating someone so much that all the dark matter in the atmosphere would ionize your heart incorrectly and stop it. That's what I wish. This was propmted by your introductions.

:hate intensifies:

Sing like no one is listening, dance like no one is watching, and poop like no one is in the next stall.

Handicapable: Jesus, if you're an O you get awards like they're motrin at a Corpsman parade.
-----------------------------

[Image: WE5D25k.gif]
(01-21-2016, 05:47 AM)ban724 Wrote: Normally I have to read the YRYL thread to feel this way but now it's the introduction thread that makes me wish. More and more a thousand times over, I wish I had the super power of hating people to death. I wish that simply by hating someone so much that all the dark matter in the atmosphere would ionize your heart incorrectly and stop it. That's what I wish. This was propmted by your introductions.

:hate intensifies:

Dark matter is still just hypothetical.

Saru mo ki kara  ochiru
[Image: K3sXBtE.jpg]

half of the fun of being in the Air Force is watching the other branches get confused and outraged about it
(01-23-2016, 02:22 PM)SSgt Corvus Wrote: [Image: K3sXBtE.jpg]

I would hope so.

It's your fucking thread.
Just a dumb grunt.