Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
NEW MEMBER INTRODUCTION THREAD
(12-24-2015, 02:52 AM)SSgt Corvus Wrote: Hi my name is Yoss and I demand an intro thread even though they always turn into Chat 2.0

maybe if you fucksticks would stop shitposting we could use this thread for its intended purpose

Quoted for the start of a quote train.

wooo woooooooooo  --  its a quote train a'comin!

Sing like no one is listening, dance like no one is watching, and poop like no one is in the next stall.

Handicapable: Jesus, if you're an O you get awards like they're motrin at a Corpsman parade.
-----------------------------

[Image: WE5D25k.gif]
(12-24-2015, 02:52 AM)SSgt Corvus Wrote: Hi my name is Yoss and I demand an intro thread even though they always turn into Chat 2.0

maybe if you fucksticks would stop shitposting we could use this thread for its intended purpose

Nobody posted in this thread for THREE WHOLE FUCKING DAYS after my post before you came in and shat on it again and it's been FOUR WHOLE DAYS since anyone else posted in it. Burn it with fire.

That's graveyard material bro. Graveyard.
Just a dumb grunt.
(12-24-2015, 03:41 AM)ban724 Wrote:
(12-24-2015, 02:52 AM)SSgt Corvus Wrote: Hi my name is Yoss and I demand an intro thread even though they always turn into Chat 2.0

[Image: ae8.jpg]
☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠
(12-28-2015, 09:12 PM)SlaytanicSlaughter Wrote:

Woooooooooooooooooooooo Wooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Hi I'm mick I like long walks in the mountains, oppressing commoners, and fondling Handi's balls while he bags his pocket pussy.
[Image: military_signature-1.png]
(12-30-2015, 03:14 PM)silverado_mick Wrote:
(12-28-2015, 09:12 PM)SlaytanicSlaughter Wrote:

Woooooooooooooooooooooo Wooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Hi I'm mick I like long walks in the mountains, oppressing commoners, and fondling Handi's balls while he bags his pocket pussy.

Quoting for Quote Bumps

Sing like no one is listening, dance like no one is watching, and poop like no one is in the next stall.

Handicapable: Jesus, if you're an O you get awards like they're motrin at a Corpsman parade.
-----------------------------

[Image: WE5D25k.gif]
Hi, I'm Jagbrat. I like big medals and I cannot lie... I'm a 4th year ROTC and Corps of Cadets... cadet at one of Virginia's two Senior Military Colleges. My dad is like really VIP O-6 level High Speed. I am currently getting a degree in Computer Science and I done played Football in HS at the international level. Come heckle me bros.
(01-09-2016, 05:59 PM)Jagbrat Wrote: Hi, I'm Jagbrat.  I like big medals and I cannot lie... I'm a 4th year ROTC and Corps of Cadets... cadet at one of Virginia's two Senior Military Colleges.  My dad is like really VIP O-6 level High Speed.  I am currently getting a degree in Computer Science and I done played Football in HS at the international level.  Come heckle me bros.

This has to be a troll account.
Just a dumb grunt.
Only time will tell who it is...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
(01-11-2016, 04:58 AM)silverado_mick Wrote: Only time will tell who it is...

Brad? 
Yowie on tater tot burritos: CombatWombat Ian old mate, that's an abomination and I want it 20 Jan 20:39

(01-09-2016, 05:59 PM)Jagbrat Wrote: Hi, I'm Jagbrat. I like big medals and I cannot lie... I'm a 4th year ROTC and Corps of Cadets... cadet at one of Virginia's two Senior Military Colleges. My dad is like really VIP O-6 level High Speed. I am currently getting a degree in Computer Science and I done played Football in HS at the international level. Come heckle me bros.

Welcome to the forums! I hope you're not a cockbag!
CPD: after you beat up someone you gotta take something from them.  CPD: it can be food, money, their anal virginity, whatever, but you gotta take something from him

#FREEHCT

[Image: octoCookie_zps30dh4gn8.jpg]
(01-11-2016, 07:18 AM)IamIan Wrote:
(01-11-2016, 04:58 AM)silverado_mick Wrote: Only time will tell who it is...

Brad? 

Ian?

(01-11-2016, 09:23 AM)cookiecj Wrote:
(01-09-2016, 05:59 PM)Jagbrat Wrote: Hi, I'm Jagbrat.  I like big medals and I cannot lie... I'm a 4th year ROTC and Corps of Cadets... cadet at one of Virginia's two Senior Military Colleges.  My dad is like really VIP O-6 level High Speed.  I am currently getting a degree in Computer Science and I done played Football in HS at the international level.  Come heckle me bros.

Welcome to the forums!  I hope you're not a cockbag!

Thank you, thank you.
Hi. I'm Leon. And now I will return to wanworking... ah, fuck it, one more round.
Hello, Leon. Welcome to TL! I hope you enjoy it here, and if you don't then we'll rape you until you do enjoy it.

What brought you here? Are you prior military? How many cocks can you take at once?
CPD: after you beat up someone you gotta take something from them.  CPD: it can be food, money, their anal virginity, whatever, but you gotta take something from him

#FREEHCT

(01-18-2016, 01:00 AM)cookiecj Wrote: Hello, Leon.  Welcome to TL!  I hope you enjoy it here, and if you don't then we'll rape you until you do enjoy it.

What brought you here?  Are you prior military?  How many cocks can you take at once?

Came here to write something off my soul --
In Memoriam, #23 -- and searching for distraction. Well, that rape thing... would be a distraction to fuck someone trying to rape me, eh?

However, no first person military experience -- and the number of cocks I can take? Not as many as you! Big Grin
Gay..
You'll have to speak up, I'm not wearing any pants.

F18WrenchMonkey: NSF is grand master champion at being apathetic
Joining a forum filled with men into uniforms, discipline, obedience, and punishment... you're redundant...
If you really think we're into discipline, you're not paying attention.

#FREEHCT

lol at thinking we're into "uniforms, discipline, obedience and punishment.."

What's with the influx of non-military members?
Just a dumb grunt.
Hi, I'm a high school kid with aspirations of becoming a Marine Corps rifleperson after I graduate. I'm here to ask questions and be e-hazed.
(01-19-2016, 01:12 PM)BlackSail Wrote: Hi, I'm a high school kid with aspirations of becoming a Marine Corps rifleperson after I graduate. I'm here to ask questions and be e-hazed.

Good luck with that, Is your homework done?
(01-19-2016, 01:12 PM)BlackSail Wrote: Hi, I'm the shell account of an already registered user and I'm here to subtly troll for shens and lulz.

Fixt.

(01-19-2016, 02:02 PM)silverado_mick Wrote:
(01-19-2016, 01:12 PM)BlackSail Wrote: Hi, I'm the shell account of an already registered user and I'm here to subtly troll for shens and lulz.

Fixt.

No, I really am a sophomore in high school who wants to be a Muhreen. I've got the "pain is weakness leaving the body" t-shirt to prove it.
Obvious troll is obvious.

I'm kind of sad that my existence is regarded as a troll attempt.
Welcome to the forum! Hope you can figure shit out, kid. And, just get used to us messing with you. If you're going to take it upon yourself to come to a forum catering to, cantankerous, prior service Marines, you better be ready to mess with you. We're not going to change who we are because you're a Sophmore, a minor, or because you are anything. Now go do your chores and help your parents.

#FREEHCT