Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Ask a Marine Security Guard anything
(06-06-2016, 03:43 AM)cookiecj Wrote: You were a recruiter.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Who later paid lots of monies for Sniper Hill as a contractor.
We're ahead of our time. Floating through...
The sky is falling down. This night belongs to you.
I was just wondering what advice you can give me also I have a tattoo of a Viking head on my chest and bible verse on my side wondering if that might hurt me putting in a package I also have about 800 on my credit card
Merely having a dollar amount doesn't mean much. You s that a 800 dollar balance on a card with a 500 dollar limit? Or 5000? Is it something you struggle to pay? Do you own a car outright, or are you still paying it off?
They come with fire,they come with axes...Destroyers&usurpers,curse them. GALL:I hope you get run over by a dumptruck full of babydicks CORVUS:yoss hates&knows everything BAN724:I like how buttmad ppl get about Yoss except if you lie still&listen he is trying to make us all better debaters
newest info I've heard is the program is so overstaffed now, that they are looking for any reason to send marines back off the program or to boot non-volunteers out of the school house. but marine corps logic they are also going to start pulling out anyone from soi/other mos schools who meet the "criteria".
"Butt Sweat"-"Smells Like Victory"
(09-19-2017, 02:53 PM)motor909 Wrote: newest info I've heard is the program is so overstaffed now, that they are looking for any reason to send marines back off the program or to boot non-volunteers out of the school house. but marine corps logic they are also going to start pulling out anyone from soi/other mos schools who meet the "criteria".

While no Marine can be denied the chance to apply for MSG in a schoolhouse, how often is that actually a thing?
SOI grads, sure, but the creamcorn isn't gonna pull a kid from the comm school on a 28wk MOS pipeline to go pull three years of firewatch.

How often does that happen?
They come with fire,they come with axes...Destroyers&usurpers,curse them. GALL:I hope you get run over by a dumptruck full of babydicks CORVUS:yoss hates&knows everything BAN724:I like how buttmad ppl get about Yoss except if you lie still&listen he is trying to make us all better debaters
(09-19-2017, 04:11 PM)Yossarian Wrote:
(09-19-2017, 02:53 PM)motor909 Wrote: newest info I've heard is the program is so overstaffed now, that they are looking for any reason to send marines back off the program or to boot non-volunteers out of the school house. but marine corps logic they are also going to start pulling out anyone from soi/other mos schools who meet the "criteria".

While no Marine can be denied the chance to apply for MSG in a schoolhouse, how often is that actually a thing?
SOI grads, sure, but the creamcorn isn't gonna pull a kid from the comm school on a 28wk MOS pipeline to go pull three years of firewatch.

How often does that happen?

"Group will be recruiting straight from SOI starting this cycle. Confirmed by boot det cmdr, IO, and fellow shit bags in MSAU.

EDIT: 3-18 should be when they hit."

"sounds like the monitors have had it with wasting marines on the program. Something about almost no one reenlisting."

"can confirm. part of the RAST. It's the same thing as 8&i or Security Forces. You'll see the first idiration 3-18... good luck gents"

its just starting to happen from the looks of it.
Oh, so it's "graduate SOI and go to MSG" not "show up to SOI and get sent to MSG while waiting to class up."

What the fuck is an idiration?
Christ I hate it when the ignorant use words above their grade level.
Please find whoever said that and sodomize them with a dictionary while beating them in the back of the head with a thesaurus.
The word is "iteration."
(6 hours ago)Yossarian Wrote: Oh, so it's "graduate SOI and go to MSG" not "show up to SOI and get sent to MSG while waiting to class up."

What the fuck is an idiration?
Christ I hate it when the ignorant use words above their grade level.
Please find whoever said that and sodomize them with a dictionary while beating them in the back of the head with a thesaurus.
The word is "iteration.
the latest recruiting stops I saw for this year also showed them stopping at a few bases that are more or less MOS training schools. I know I saw NAS Pensacola on there.