Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Ask a Recruiter anything
Man, fuck recruiting. My command sucks ass.
(03-30-2015, 12:00 PM)B4L Wrote: Man, fuck recruiting. My command sucks ass.

What RS you in man? 

No, scratch that. Which district?
9th. I wont get more specific.

I do hate most of my recruiters too. They are all fucking lazy. We are about to miss for the first time in 8 months. Hope all goes well tomorrow with my one dude on deck. My vsp determination cannot come quick enough.
I'm in 9th too, and I don't blame your vagueness.

It would be hilarious if we're in the same RS. What's your time zone?
I was 9th MCD too. RS Milwaukee can suck a bag of dicks. RSS La Crosse specifically. And FMAM. Have fun driving to your schools even more than you already do to present awards to people who have no interest in joining come May.
Central time.
Whew, made mission. Now it begins again.

FUCK RECRUITING FUCK RECRUITING FUCK RECRUITING FUCK RECRUITING FUCK RECRUITING FUCK RECRUITING FUCK RECRUITING FUCK RECRUITING FUCK RECRUITING FUCK RECRUITING FUCK RECRUITING FUCK RECRUITING FUCK RECRUITING FUCK RECRUITING FUCK RECRUITING FUCK RECRUITING FUCK RECRUITING FUCK RECRUITING FUCK RECRUITING FUCK RECRUITING FUCK RECRUITING FUCK RECRUITING FUCK RECRUITING FUCK RECRUITING FUCK RECRUITING FUCK RECRUITING FUCK RECRUITING FUCK RECRUITING FUCK RECRUITING FUCK RECRUITING FUCK RECRUITING FUCK RECRUITING FUCK RECRUITING FUCK RECRUITING FUCK RECRUITING FUCK RECRUITING FUCK RECRUITING FUCK RECRUITING FUCK RECRUITING FUCK RECRUITING FUCK RECRUITING FUCK RECRUITING FUCK RECRUITING FUCK RECRUITING FUCK RECRUITING FUCK RECRUITING FUCK RECRUITING FUCK RECRUITING FUCK RECRUITING FUCK RECRUITING FUCK RECRUITING FUCK RECRUITING FUCK RECRUITING FUCK RECRUITING FUCK RECRUITING FUCK RECRUITING FUCK RECRUITING FUCK RECRUITING FUCK RECRUITING FUCK RECRUITING FUCK RECRUITING FUCK RECRUITING FUCK RECRUITING FUCK RECRUITING FUCK RECRUITING FUCK RECRUITING FUCK RECRUITING FUCK RECRUITING FUCK RECRUITING FUCK RECRUITING FUCK RECRUITING FUCK RECRUITING FUCK RECRUITING FUCK RECRUITING FUCK RECRUITING FUCK RECRUITING FUCK RECRUITING FUCK RECRUITING FUCK RECRUITING FUCK RECRUITING FUCK RECRUITING FUCK RECRUITING FUCK RECRUITING FUCK RECRUITING FUCK RECRUITING FUCK RECRUITING FUCK RECRUITING FUCK RECRUITING FUCK RECRUITING FUCK RECRUITING FUCK RECRUITING FUCK RECRUITING FUCK RECRUITING FUCK RECRUITING FUCK RECRUITING FUCK RECRUITING FUCK RECRUITING FUCK RECRUITING FUCK RECRUITING FUCK RECRUITING FUCK RECRUITING FUCK RECRUITING FUCK RECRUITING FUCK RECRUITING FUCK RECRUITING FUCK RECRUITING FUCK RECRUITING FUCK RECRUITING FUCK RECRUITING FUCK RECRUITING FUCK RECRUITING FUCK RECRUITING FUCK RECRUITING FUCK RECRUITING FUCK RECRUITING FUCK RECRUITING FUCK RECRUITING FUCK RECRUITING FUCK RECRUITING FUCK RECRUITING FUCK RECRUITING FUCK RECRUITING FUCK RECRUITING FUCK RECRUITING FUCK RECRUITING FUCK RECRUITING FUCK RECRUITING FUCK RECRUITING.

That is all.
I'm getting the slight impression recruiting isn't all that great of a job.
We made mission today too...on April fools day. Both kids that enlisted today will probably be DEP discharges.
And the command will expect you to double up on the contracts when they do discharge.
We just got another dep and held for next months mission, too. Should be a good month.

Im just kidding, its never a good month in mcrc.
Dep and Hold started off as a really good tool when it first came out until they started mandating "Dep and Hold" mission.

I think the duty wouldn't suck as bad if the careers of officers and senior enlisted didn't depend on how many contracts a Sgt/SSgt at an RSS could get in a month.
army just basically removed all regulations on tattoos with the exception of neck tats. I guess they'll get out tattoo rejects and we'll get their MJ possession rejects.

Interesting note SgtMaj of the Army is named Dan Dailey.
How common are female recruiters?
We have two where i am. Both of them are donut rolling machines.
How often are you tempted to bang civilians that come in interested in joining?
I have answered my question

edit: I face no repercussions for banging visa-wanting-wimminz. win
(04-02-2015, 04:44 PM)B4L Wrote: We have two where i am. Both of them are donut rolling machines.

In the spirit of gender equality, I demand that they are made to drive up to MEPS on weekends and holidays for hours-long ass chewings er "remedial training," then made to drive back and make phone calls to 9 pm every day followed by area canvassing until 1 a.m., and must come back to work at 7 a.m. until they write a contract.
Don't get me wrong, I've been on a 0 two (maybe three?) times the entire time I was out there. Shit happens, people flake out, etc. Aside from the fuckfuck games put on by our dickhead SNCOIC the command didn't get into my shit too much because rolling a donut wasn't a common occurrence for me. So no command-sponsored fuckery. Also, there were some months where I rolled 3 or 4 motherfuckers. Either way I was in MCRC standards for production. I was threatened a lot, but nothing really happened.

But when you get Marines that roll donuts constantly and somehow don't get RFCed, it makes you a tad less motivated to do your own job.
As the boss, i refuse to have my recruiters tc past 1900, by 1930 their shit should be closed out and they are headed home. Thats the latest they should be. Of course stuff happens here and there, but a typical night is 1800 phones off and head home. Let me deal with the ass chewing. We havent missed yet since ive been in charge, its big boy rules in my rss. Make your set objectives, do what you want. Miss the objectives, then you owe me. Seems to be working so far. 9 months as of now.

And fuck this job, in case anyone didnt know.
(04-02-2015, 07:08 PM)B4L Wrote: As the boss, i refuse to have my recruiters tc past 1900, by 1930 their shit should be closed out and they are headed home. Thats the latest they should be. Of course stuff happens here and there, but a typical night is 1800 phones off and head home. Let me deal with the ass chewing. We havent missed yet since ive been in charge, its big boy rules in my rss. Make your set objectives, do what you want. Miss the objectives, then you owe me. Seems to be working so far. 9 months as of now.

And fuck this job, in case anyone didnt know
Goddamn I wished my boss was like that. The first two years I had one that would have us do up to 9 p.m. regardless of whether we were doing good or not. Because my second boss was "taught" (abused) by the first one and had a small peepee, he would have us call up to 9 p.m., put in stuff in MCRISS until 10 p.m. then lecture us about how we're doing shitty until 11 p.m. because he was a loser that hated his wife and never wanted to go home.
I have 3 pcs offices so its really hard for me to be in everyones shit all day. Just works better playing by man rules. And i get more respect when i say we need to work a saturday or late and it makes sense, not because i said. Fuck being a slave driver. The sncoics that do that are usually the ones in missed mission briefs. I like my way.
I think key to being a good sncoic out here is hating recruiting and not giving a fuck.
That describes the second boss to a tee. Despite his slave driving ways he went to multiple missed mission briefs and of course it was our fault. Not because he was scaring kids out of the office with his huge ego and creepy mccreeperson ways.
I try and stay out of the offices when interviews are going down. Mostly because i hate listening to that shit.