Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Ask a Recruiter anything
I figure i would start this up again with the new format. I'm a new recruiter myself with a few months on the "streets"
(02-28-2015, 07:10 PM)AyeLCPLsumshit Wrote: I figure i would start this up again with the new format. I'm a new recruiter myself with a few months on the "streets"

Fuck recruiting?
(02-28-2015, 07:37 PM)Slinky Wizard Wrote: Where is dusty?

Shit I don't know he must've changed his name or something.
Don't you diss Scorpion I always used to choose him when I was a kid.

If anybody reading this has yet to hook me up with bad karma, you suck and you need to give me some of dat bad karma right, meow.
aww all of those gems from the last thread are gone. in other news i'm on leave and I only had to set some appts, do an enlistment package, and get a BV. great first day of leave...
Are there any other services' recruiters in here?
The Kool-Aid is a lie.
Slinky am I allowed to cry while doing it?
Question for current recruiters: do you still have a bunch of dumb rules about how many phone calls/ac'ing/whatever you have to do these days? If so, do your bosses play fuckfuck games with you if you don't meet them?
For all the prior recruiters, just wanted to see if I could get any advice on finding the elusive unicorn we call a female grad... What worked for you in the past to find a female grad?

(03-02-2015, 11:51 PM)Yes we do, 1000+ phone calls a month just to scratch the surface.... ?ABACABB Wrote: Question for current recruiters: do you still have a bunch of dumb rules about how many phone calls/ac'ing/whatever you have to do these days? If so, do your bosses play fuckfuck games with you if you don't meet them?
(03-03-2015, 07:56 AM)AyeLCPLsumshit Wrote: For all the prior recruiters, just wanted to see if I could get any advice on finding the elusive unicorn we call a female grad... What worked for you in the past to find a female grad?

(03-02-2015, 11:51 PM)Yes we do, 1000+ phone calls a month just to scratch the surface.... ?ABACABB Wrote: Question for current recruiters: do you still have a bunch of dumb rules about how many phone calls/ac'ing/whatever you have to do these days? If so, do your bosses play fuckfuck games with you if you don't meet them?

TC'ing and EPPCs. They didn't matter though as I never recruited a female grad. Unfortunately I'm not joking. I came close 3 times and they either fell off the map, became disinterested or never followed up.
What happened to the old threads?

Fuck recruiting!
Probably not, oh well. Got the ribbon. lol
shouldnt you guys be out making phone calls and standing around the malls instead of wasting time on here?
Quote:Maximilian: At this moment Elk is the coolest
female grads are a bitch. work the fuck out of your poolees and honestly you have to start finding them as juniors and holding on to them. I've written 4 or 5 females and they all were a giant pain in my ass. some were just luck. but, overall they found me.
(03-03-2015, 08:35 PM)Slinky Wizard Wrote:
(03-03-2015, 07:30 PM)ElKabong197 Wrote: shouldnt you guys be out making phone calls and standing around the malls instead of wasting time on here?

Been there.  Done that.  Got the ribbon. 

cant wait for the day I can say that...
How much longer is your sentence woody?
I just look off in the distance depressed lol. its not that bad but, fuck i'm am over recruiting.
Ive got 19 months to go!
(03-04-2015, 01:48 PM)B4L Wrote: Ive got 19 months to go!
18 months, 29 days and a wake up.
ABACABB Reservist 02s are some of the biggest motards Except for SS 17 Aug 04:17
(03-04-2015, 02:21 PM)Semper Scrotus Wrote:
(03-04-2015, 01:48 PM)B4L Wrote: Ive got 19 months to go!
18 months, 29 days and a wake up.

1,206 days  Sad
look out butt, here comes my finger.<br /><br />
(01-26-2014, 07:46 AM)npr Wrote:<br />Never get in a pissing contest with a skunk<br />
Most of my friends are on their way out. Goddamn reserves and these 6 year contracts..
ABACABB Reservist 02s are some of the biggest motards Except for SS 17 Aug 04:17
No, fuck the Marine Corps.

I want a job that I can quit without becoming the equivalent of a felon.
^ Pretty much my motivation for not even going in the reserves. I like my DD 214 the way it is. No reason to risk getting it all fucked up. lol
lol K4 6X2 sucks huh?
(03-04-2015, 05:12 PM)Slinky Wizard Wrote: Shouldn't you be finishing college and on your way to tbs like all te other guys who join the reserves say they will?
Someone should do a study to see how many actually
A) Apply and attend OCS
B) Actually take the commission
The Kool-Aid is a lie.