Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Ask Max
Good luck. I started my company as a dba. I'm now a llc. I just discovered comercial credit from dnb. It's on a paydex score. Like fico but for companies. . It's a whole other animal but I'm hoping to establish a good size credit line. I wish you best of luck

On my phone
How many stalkers do you have?
Max, I remember you grumbling about there being too many Android phones for you to consider making cases for, opting for the simplicity of single-manufacturer iOS devices.

Google's got a thing going on where they will make custom cases for their phones using a picture of your choice, but if it's copyrighted they may not do it. (ran into this same issue with Capital One the last time I tried to make a TL card)

Would you be willing to reach out to Google for something like that? They're doing all the work, so you don't have to worry about sourcing and shipping...just the use of your IP.
They come with fire,they come with axes...Destroyers&usurpers,curse them. GALL:I hope you get run over by a dumptruck full of babydicks CORVUS:yoss hates&knows everything BAN724:I like how buttmad ppl get about Yoss except if you lie still&listen he is trying to make us all better debaters
Max, any plans to do another Christmas shirt?

Just ordered the new sweater. <3 Max
They come with fire,they come with axes...Destroyers&usurpers,curse them. GALL:I hope you get run over by a dumptruck full of babydicks CORVUS:yoss hates&knows everything BAN724:I like how buttmad ppl get about Yoss except if you lie still&listen he is trying to make us all better debaters
Top 5 MGS OST tracks?

Mine:

1. Virtuous Mission
2. Plant Alert
3. Rescue Emma
4. Arsenal's Guts
5. Battle in the Base (MGS3)
GI Bill livin