Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.6 Average
Is there a Snapchat crew??
(11-06-2015, 03:23 PM)Rerun0369 Wrote: Thought I sent it to you as well Quinn.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Nope. 
Maximilian: Quinn taught me to dance on the pole.
life is killing me: quinn you are an enigma
Yossarian: Just imagine a really nice rack on a body attached to a face with an expression that screams, "fuck you, I'm an awesome den mother and will care package you to death" 
I don't snap a lot I kinda have a boring life, but I will fill your snappers with snaps from Sunday where I will snap some shots of me shooting my first pistol match.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Snap

Quinn is such a nice lady. Sorry they puked in your car.
CPD: after you beat up someone you gotta take something from them.  CPD: it can be food, money, their anal virginity, whatever, but you gotta take something from him

#FREEHCT

[Image: octoCookie_zps30dh4gn8.jpg]
[Image: tumblr_lew2xkXZ6z1qatxezo1_500.jpg]
Just throwing this out there, but my official TL snapchat is "tlcplmax"

Only Quinn gets to see the n00ds on my personal one.
(11-07-2015, 08:56 PM)Maximilian Wrote: Just throwing this out there, but my official TL snapchat is "tlcplmax"

added baller

yea, and I didn't say "baller"
I apologize for my wetbackness last night. I got pretty beaner drunk.
(11-07-2015, 08:56 PM)Maximilian Wrote: Just throwing this out there, but my official TL snapchat is "tlcplmax"

Yet he seems so shocked when I screenshot them.
Maximilian: Quinn taught me to dance on the pole.
life is killing me: quinn you are an enigma
Yossarian: Just imagine a really nice rack on a body attached to a face with an expression that screams, "fuck you, I'm an awesome den mother and will care package you to death" 
This Snappychat sensation is a neat look into some of your sick sad worlds. I also enjoy sending you my poops. Keep it up!

Also, I see no reason why the official TL SnappyChat can't have tasteful / artistic nudity.

Sing like no one is listening, dance like no one is watching, and poop like no one is in the next stall.

Handicapable: Jesus, if you're an O you get awards like they're motrin at a Corpsman parade.
-----------------------------

[Image: WE5D25k.gif]
Be prepared for moto overload tomorrow.
(11-09-2015, 10:54 AM)ban724 Wrote: This Snappychat sensation is a neat look into some of your sick sad worlds. I also enjoy sending you my poops. Keep it up!

Also, I see no reason why the official TL SnappyChat can't have tasteful / artistic nudity.

Dick pics it is!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
(10-03-2014, 09:51 AM)austinjking pid=' Wrote:<br />About that, give me a ring when this isn't Tumblrlance anymore<br />
(11-09-2015, 11:28 AM)Rerun0369 Wrote:
(11-09-2015, 10:54 AM)ban724 Wrote: This Snappychat sensation is a neat look into some of your sick sad worlds. I also enjoy sending you my poops. Keep it up!

Dick pics it is!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

2nd'd

I promised shens and did not deliver.

That's because I was too drunk to work my phone Sad
CPD: after you beat up someone you gotta take something from them.  CPD: it can be food, money, their anal virginity, whatever, but you gotta take something from him

#FREEHCT

I like the snap stories from around the world, especially because most are just sterotypes about how shitty it is where brown people live.

Also, the story now is for LA, and I love how smug I feel when I watch it and every time I just say

"LA is stupid. Wow so cool, we have that in Pittsburgh only better. Jesus LA is such a blueballs town - all that build up for nothing. Its not NYC, how the fuck do they even compare themselves?"

Sing like no one is listening, dance like no one is watching, and poop like no one is in the next stall.

Handicapable: Jesus, if you're an O you get awards like they're motrin at a Corpsman parade.
-----------------------------

[Image: WE5D25k.gif]
My username is tacticalwaffle

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
Still haven't seen anyone's dick
I'd show you mine, but it probably won't fit in one snap.
You'll have to speak up, I'm not wearing any pants.

F18WrenchMonkey: NSF is grand master champion at being apathetic
I'm surprised I didn't send out any dick snaps last night.

#FREEHCT

I was entertained.
I also found out what Rerun looks like. I'm winning Terminal Lance.

#FREEHCT

Yea you and everyone else of the TL Snapchat crew

You ain't special baller

Lol baller

FUCK YOU HE LOVES ME MORE THAN HE LOVES YOU :'(

And bruhh, you have got to stop knife handing snapchat. I can literally see the smokey bears in your eyes when you look at the camera. It's disgusting.

#FREEHCT

Scuse me? I've never done dat...

DON'T LIE BITCH

#FREEHCT

My hips don't lie