Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.6 Average
Is there a Snapchat crew??
I loved it. And I feel like that took us one step closer in this Mexican-stand-off of "Who is going to snapchat their dick first". My god, that is getting tense.

Sing like no one is listening, dance like no one is watching, and poop like no one is in the next stall.

Handicapable: Jesus, if you're an O you get awards like they're motrin at a Corpsman parade.
-----------------------------

[Image: WE5D25k.gif]
Oh It's dick pics you want?
Standoff results:

[Image: equilibrium-shootout-1-1-o.gif]
I went through and added everyone who posted their name on here. I'll start entertaining you with shens beginning this weekend.
CPD: after you beat up someone you gotta take something from them.  CPD: it can be food, money, their anal virginity, whatever, but you gotta take something from him

#FREEHCT

[Image: octoCookie_zps30dh4gn8.jpg]
I added Ski - all I get are pics of him pooping or on duty.
Maximilian: Quinn taught me to dance on the pole.
life is killing me: quinn you are an enigma
Yossarian: Just imagine a really nice rack on a body attached to a face with an expression that screams, "fuck you, I'm an awesome den mother and will care package you to death" 
ban you had better add me you little gay boi
CPD: after you beat up someone you gotta take something from them.  CPD: it can be food, money, their anal virginity, whatever, but you gotta take something from him

#FREEHCT

I don't understand how snapchat works. Technology is beginning to surpass me.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
(10-03-2014, 09:51 AM)austinjking pid=' Wrote:<br />About that, give me a ring when this isn't Tumblrlance anymore<br />
Same.
It took me a while to figure it out. But it's fairly easy if you stop trying to guess how it works and just listen to someone explain it.

I only say that because that's what I was doing and I kept getting frustrated.

#FREEHCT

Cookie - the other thing too is swipe left to view direct snaps - swipe right to view "stories" which are the all day replayable snaps.

Protip: This is not where dicpics and ballshots belong.

Sing like no one is listening, dance like no one is watching, and poop like no one is in the next stall.

Handicapable: Jesus, if you're an O you get awards like they're motrin at a Corpsman parade.

(11-05-2015, 04:11 AM)ban724 Wrote: Cookie - the other thing too is swipe left to view direct snaps - swipe right to view "stories" which are the all day replayable snaps.  

But not your friend's naked ass, amirite?
Handicap: I blame Maggie entirely for my sudden bout of third person insanity.
maggie_h: Why's it my fault? 
F18WrenchMonkey: You're hot and Handi has a a weakness for hot women
Handicap: Yep. I'd let Magz see my boobs.

(11-05-2015, 05:47 AM)maggie_h Wrote:
(11-05-2015, 04:11 AM)ban724 Wrote: Cookie - the other thing too is swipe left to view direct snaps - swipe right to view "stories" which are the all day replayable snaps.  

But not your friend's naked ass, amirite?

LOL I forgot I did that.  Yeah that guy is always pulling his cawknbawls out.  At least I spared you the front side

I'm grateful that you did.
Handicap: I blame Maggie entirely for my sudden bout of third person insanity.
maggie_h: Why's it my fault? 
F18WrenchMonkey: You're hot and Handi has a a weakness for hot women
Handicap: Yep. I'd let Magz see my boobs.

Seriously, I want to know what you were doing last night and why it looked like you were making an amateur horror movie?

#FREEHCT

vquinness
Yossarian: Just imagine a really nice rack on a body attached to a face with an expression that screams, "fuck you, I'm an awesome den mother and will care package you to death" 
ADDED SO HARD

#FREEHCT

S7nStrelok

I still don't know how this snapchat shit works, but here goes nothing. Got to try and stay hip and relevant I guess.
Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
(10-03-2014, 09:51 AM)austinjking pid=' Wrote:<br />About that, give me a ring when this isn't Tumblrlance anymore<br />
Fuck everything that I dont understand.
ADDING YOU BRUH

#FREEHCT

ReRun just sent me literally the best snap I've ever seen.
Why the fuck were they wearing gear while vacuuming. Are they retarded?

#FREEHCT

Because gunny fucking said so.
Because I thought it was funny.

I'm sad I missed it.
Thought I sent it to you as well Quinn.