Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TL Does Christmas/NYE
Wait you're going here?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roat%C3%A1n
Yesterday's gone on down the river and you can't get it back.
Yeah, had a scuba instructor friend that used to work there. When Belt was MSG in Honderpas I tried to get a trip together but it fell through. It's an English speaking tourist trap.
They come with fire,they come with axes...Destroyers&usurpers,curse them. GALL:I hope you get run over by a dumptruck full of babydicks CORVUS:yoss hates&knows everything BAN724:I like how buttmad ppl get about Yoss except if you lie still&listen he is trying to make us all better debaters
Fucking jealous.
[Image: dpo8auk.gif]

(05-06-2016, 02:33 PM)NSFgirl Wrote: You're a terrible person, wongtastic.
Don't forget the snow!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
5.9lcummins: my county married the first queers today<br />Today at 06:40:14 AM<br />5.9lcummins: flew a rainbow flag over the courthouse all day
I'd go except I have work, and a move to exotic Nevada to prepare for.
You'll have to speak up, I'm not wearing any pants.

F18WrenchMonkey: NSF is grand master champion at being apathetic
Paris, anyone?
It's not very warm.
They come with fire,they come with axes...Destroyers&usurpers,curse them. GALL:I hope you get run over by a dumptruck full of babydicks CORVUS:yoss hates&knows everything BAN724:I like how buttmad ppl get about Yoss except if you lie still&listen he is trying to make us all better debaters
I gotta be honest, I'm very jelly.
Eh, gotta get everything to line up now, I found a dirt cheap place to stay but they're booked through christmas, cheapest flights were the saturdays around christmas so I gotta find an alternate. Next cheaper is double, but at $55/nt it's still pretty cheap all things considered.
I'll be buttmad if I have to shuffle dates or pump an extra $300 into airfare, but I'll be poking around below 150' of warm ocean soon enough.
TR:Not visiting your cousin edition. 

[Image: qU0yAxg.gif]
Blame your fellow TLs.
Y'all wanna go "oh, splitting a rental house six ways so that it's less than a hotel room is still too expensive!" and "I'm not flying anywhere for $300 that I can drive there for $300 in gas AND have a 20+hr trip each way." and "We have six months to save up and plan for this? Fuck that noise, I'm just gonna bitch til after the deposit window and then laugh when the trip doesn't happen."

So fuck you guys, I'm going somewhere warm, new, interesting, and full of things that I can be excited about.
And had this trip been planned properly, and everyone been on board, we probably could have scored $500 rt flights and $30/nt houses to split between us.
I wish I could but two reasons why I wouldn't meet up with you guys. One, you wouldn't give me the benefit of the doubt of being a decent dude and 2, I can't leave where I am at the moment for more than like 16 hours.
Life is like a hurricane here in Duckburg...
Well few people want to spends hundreds of dollars to vacation with internet friends for several weeks. I for one, don't have the time, money, or interest to spend more than two days with you guys. And that was when you were scoping out places in pampano beach.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
(11-21-2015, 06:33 AM)austinjking Wrote: Well few people want to spends hundreds of dollars to vacation with internet friends for several weeks. I for one, don't have the time, money, or interest to spend more than two days with you guys. And that was when you were scoping out places in pampano beach.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

At no point was it said "hey everybody come here for two weeks straight"
The whole fucking point of me booking for two weeks was "oh I can only come for X dates, and he can only come for Y dates" and everything would have still been going on.
You can only come for one night? Cool.
You want to party for a week? Cool.

I also find it hilarious that people were more willing to drive for 20 hours than take a 3 hour flight.
Anyways, looks like I've got a room for me in Roatan for $5/nt and a week of diving for ~$300.
That same package in flolida would have been more like $200/$500, on top of transportation.
Which still would have worked out to at least $500 if I was hauling dive gear and tanks and stuff down from NYC.

But, you know, the bogeyman of airports and international travel and all.
Oh, I just bought my tickets and confirmed my room.
My dick could be used to smash diamonds right meow.
No one is going with you fuckboi
CPD: after you beat up someone you gotta take something from them.  CPD: it can be food, money, their anal virginity, whatever, but you gotta take something from him

#FREEHCT

[Image: octoCookie_zps30dh4gn8.jpg]
That's why I'm going to Roatan to dive my ass off, and not compromising for somewhere in the contiguous 48 because aircraft are too scary for TL.
(11-23-2015, 06:35 AM)Yossarian Wrote: That's why I'm going to Roatan to dive my ass off, and not compromising for somewhere in the contiguous 48 because aircraft are too scary for TL.

Are you getting a direct flight from NY?

If you're passing through FLL let me know and we can grab a beer or something during your layover.

That which is dead may never die.

Gonna have GI Bill Funbux again and after the shittiest year ever leading into what looks like three months of 120hr/wk schedules, I'm trying to get a head start on planning my winter break escape to go diving.

Tickets to Roatan are already more expensive than my last trip total, so I'm back to looking at flolida- probably Stuart or Pompano.

I'd have about a week and a half for my window in late December.
Goody2Shoes is up for it, the dive shop I'm looking at is run by former NYC paramedics and they're vet friendly, so I'm probably gonna try to rent one of the houses they have that sleeps like 10 and try to stack bodies like firewood in there. There are vets and divers in my paramedic class, so folks should be "less broke" and able to afford the time and the trip.

Austin, HCT, Wong, you guys plan on being fucknuggets?
My semester got pushed up to 20 December thanks to Irma. I'd be down to show up for a day and chill out.
I work in Pompano. Will be out of town for NYE, but shouldn't have a problem getting out on a weekend night prior to.

Can also take you to a bomb ass taco place, that just so happens to be next to a brothel, on my lunch break.

If you're interested in spear fishing a friend of mine goes out on Tues/Weds and I could ask if he'll bring you out. He's TSA though so may want to touch your junk for "contraband".

Can we go spearfishing for fish tacos at the brothel?

My window is Dec 20-jan 2. A few of my classmates have expressed interest, and the more people I get involved the cheaper it gets.
I'm probably going to be good for the night of December 22nd or 23rd Friday or Saturday night.

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk