Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Ask a Woman Anything
I have always enjoyed answering your questions here. 
So ask away!
(02-28-2015, 11:50 AM)Taz Wrote: I have always enjoyed answering your questions here. 
So ask away!

Why do women have a double standard when it comes to the need to pick up the phone immediately?
(02-28-2015, 05:05 PM)Slinky Wizard Wrote: Are girls really from Mars?

We're from wherever we wanna be, cuz ---- girl power!

(02-28-2015, 05:23 PM)ABACABB Wrote:
(02-28-2015, 11:50 AM)Taz Wrote: I have always enjoyed answering your questions here. 
So ask away!

Why do women have a double standard when it comes to the need to pick up the phone immediately?

We have to make it seem like we're important, so we can't answer the phone immediately.
But you guys need to answer right away, because we know that you're always up to something.
So, the next time you're doing a line off of a hooker's tit, keep the phone close by so we don't suspect anything.
revengeofintelweeny:this girl is full of epicness +1. why can't there be more like minded people like her out there, geez ChaplainKM:I approve of the tazzie PV. Sh-tStirrer:Taz, I love you. zx6rdr:taz, erryone lik your pie
No question, just dropping in to say hai to Taz.
Quote: polpotroast [15|May 01:56 PM]: T, if i ever went gay, and you were a little taller, i would make love to you.
<br />
Quote: Sgt Hatred [17|May 12:27 PM]: Nice pic, T-Rel. If I were gay, I would so want you to pack my fudge.
Hey T-Rel!

No one has questions?
You have us all figured out ?
revengeofintelweeny:this girl is full of epicness +1. why can't there be more like minded people like her out there, geez ChaplainKM:I approve of the tazzie PV. Sh-tStirrer:Taz, I love you. zx6rdr:taz, erryone lik your pie
(03-01-2015, 05:30 PM)damn03 Wrote: but for real, how do we get BJ's more often? is it really just as simple as asking?

Yes. Yes it is.

Also remember that the more you do for her, the more open she will be to doing things for you. Generosity gets you everywhere Tongue
A penis lives a terrible life. His hair is a mess, his family are nuts, his neighbour is an asshole, his best friend is a pussy, someone keeps beating him...

Poor thing.
(03-01-2015, 06:02 PM)damn03 Wrote: Such an awkward topic to talk about, " hey can my dick be more in your mouth? Kthanks"

Ask. anyway. She's your wife, surely she's seen most of your awkwardness already.

"I like it when you do that. Can we do that more?"

And for the love of God don't treat her as though she's plague-ridden afterwards. If she wants to kiss you afterwards...I know this bothers a lot of men, but go along with it. If there's something else she wants you to do for her, go along with it. This is one of the things that constrains a lot of women, in my experience; it's quite insulting (and honestly kills the confidence) to do something for someone who then refuses to go near you and treats it as though what you just did for them, at their request is disgusting.
A penis lives a terrible life. His hair is a mess, his family are nuts, his neighbour is an asshole, his best friend is a pussy, someone keeps beating him...

Poor thing.
Just as awkward to ask you guys to go "downtown ".
If a guy doesn't do that the first time, he'd damn well better have some other redeeming qualities, or I won't want to see him. And even then, I'll be bored with him.
Life's too short to sit around waiting for a situation to improve.

Say what you want; what you like for her to do.
When you get on the subject of sex, just express yourself. Tell her that sometimes/oftentimes you love spontaneous BJs. It's a huge turn-on.
Don't forget to ask what she likes, and she been wanting to try something you guys haven't done together.
(03-01-2015, 08:20 PM)damn03 Wrote: oh, shes seen all sides of me. i just kind of felt selfish for wanting more mouth-time and dont want to seem like a dickhead, stupid fucking considerate brain

You are a decent man, I think Smile

Tell her what you would like and why it appeals to you. Ask her if there is anything she would like, or return the favour with things you already know she likes. As long as you offer to meet her needs as well as your own, you're not being selfish at all.

She may not know that it appeals to you THAT much. People never really see themselves as others do, after all, so she may be surprised (or even intrigued) to hear you say it plainly. It does you no harm to ask.

Poor thing.
I know this will vary from girl to girl but what do you feel is the sexist thing that a guy can do but usually does not do it? My ex always thought it was hot for me to help her around the house aka making me whipped. 
Yesterday's gone on down the river and you can't get it back.
(03-01-2015, 11:25 PM)HardCoreTurtle Wrote: I know this will vary from girl to girl but what do you feel is the sexist thing that a guy can do but usually does not do it? My ex always thought it was hot for me to help her around the house aka making me whipped. 

The sexiest thing a man can do? Recognise that putting in a reasonable effort towards the upkeep of his own home does not make him "whipped". I expect my children to do that much (in small ways, since they are young) never mind an adult man.

More seriously, the sexiest thing a man can do that many men don't is to actually listen. Pay attention to what she says and what she asks of you instead of dismissing it out of hand as "blah blah blah unimportant chick stuff" or "she must be on her period" or the thousand other reasons you might have not to take what she says seriously. An awful lot of men don't do this consistently, which makes those that do very memorable.

It's a small gesture of respect, but it makes any man who does it considerably more attractive than he was before.

Having my preferences in tea and coffee committed to memory is fairly attractive too! If it comes with breakfast (rare as that is) I will be your willing slave Tongue

Poor thing.
(03-02-2015, 12:45 AM)Wombitch Wrote:
(03-01-2015, 11:25 PM)HardCoreTurtle Wrote: I know this will vary from girl to girl but what do you feel is the sexist thing that a guy can do but usually does not do it? My ex always thought it was hot for me to help her around the house aka making me whipped. 

The sexiest thing a man can do? Recognise that putting in a reasonable effort towards the upkeep of his own home does not make him "whipped". I expect my children to do that much (in small ways, since they are young) never mind an adult man.

More seriously, the sexiest thing a man can do that many men don't is to actually listen. Pay attention to what she says and what she asks of you instead of dismissing it out of hand as "blah blah blah unimportant chick stuff" or "she must be on her period" or the thousand other reasons you might have not to take what she says seriously. An awful lot of men don't do this consistently, which makes those that do very memorable.

It's a small gesture of respect, but it makes any man who does it considerably more attractive than he was before.

Having my preferences in tea and coffee committed to memory is fairly attractive too! If it comes with breakfast (rare as that is) I will be your willing slave Tongue

Breakfast is easy to do, it's the getting out of bed part this is hard.
Thanks Obama!
(03-01-2015, 05:55 PM)Wombitch Wrote: Yes. Yes it is.

Not always, asking has the exact opposite effect on my wife.
[Image: 2v96l2c.jpg]
(03-02-2015, 06:22 AM)RadarPoG Wrote:

She probably sees that as you being selfish.
Bess think of a better way to get what you want.
This old married guy has learned this much in order to live in peace, Cooperate, Communicate and a dose of Consideration and Mutual Respect are a good start in order to Cohabitate.

Receiving random texts at work telling how he wants to fuck me.     

amidoingitrite?
NSFgirl [28|Apr 06:29 AM]: Look, I have 3 holes, and 2 are free to be used. Don't be greedy and expect the 3rd too.
Why the fuck is it so hard to accept a damn compliment? I'll be like "hey babe you look great" and they'll be like "omg no I don't" and act like I'm being silly.

half of the fun of being in the Air Force is watching the other branches get confused and outraged about it
A confident person says, "Thank you" when receiving a compliment.
(03-02-2015, 06:41 AM)Taz Wrote:
(03-02-2015, 06:22 AM)RadarPoG Wrote:

She probably sees that as you being selfish.
Bess think of a better way to get what you want.

Beats me, I've always returned the favor.  She used to love sucking dick while we were dating and it straight up stopped almost immediately after I put a ring on it.  11 years of marriage and I still can't figure out to make it happen outside of the obligatory birthday.
[Image: 2v96l2c.jpg]
(03-02-2015, 08:28 AM)SSgt Corvus Wrote: Why the fuck is it so hard to accept a damn compliment? I'll be like "hey babe you look great" and they'll be like "omg no I don't" and act like I'm being silly.

Part of this can be blamed on some of the more ridiculous things about how little girls learn to be women.

Taz is entirely correct, confident people say "thank you" and accept it...but for a lot of little girls, and thus for the women they become, confidence (or at least, openly displayed confidence) is hard, because it is something that in a strange way is not actually treated as a good thing. We're told over and over again not to be too loud, too brash, too full of ourselves for fear of negative consequences. As we grow, sometimes we internalise it and start shooting ourselves down in flames before others do it for us.

If we say "I think I look amazing. I'm so sexy right now", the response from everyone around us is essentially "What an arrogant bitch. What a pushy cow. She thinks a lot of herself, doesn't she?".

"Hey babe, you look great!"

"Of course I do. I'm fabulous."

Would that exchange surprise you, if you heard it?

What if it came from a woman like this

[Image: tara_lynn.jpg]

who has incredibly beautiful skin (I can't get my skin to look like that!) but is obviously somewhat heavier than the ideal? Some of the people here would mock her as a fat landwhale for daring to even contemplate saying "I am beautiful".

Eventually, many women will simply stop because it seems like we're supposed to accept any compliments you give us, but saying the same things about ourselves is penalised. We're supposed to accept and treasure whatever scraps of respect we may be given, but never to push for more in our own right. A woman who pushes her luck and says "No, I am brilliant. I'm genuinely brilliant. Treat me that way."...what happens to her? How long does it take before someone tears her down?

The nature of the ideal itself can be troublesome, too.

Look in the "hot chick thread" here. No woman alive, no woman in the history of women, naturally looks like any of those women look. They have make up, sometimes hours of it, that has been deliberately applied to make it look as though they're not wearing make up...and a woman who's ACTUALLY not wearing make up gets accused of "lying" when she's seen without it. They have airbrushing and photoshop. They have deliberately staged the scene with flattering lighting. Not a single one of them got out of bed on the morning those photographs were taken looking the way they do in them, and yet those photographs are the ideal. Women like that are the ideal, presented in every magazine and every TV show and every possible conversation about what feminine beauty should be.

How can we in the real world compete, when we have stretch marks and scars and bad hair days and a thousand, thousand other little flaws to be self-conscious of? How can we accept compliments when so many of us have learned on a very deep level not to believe we fully deserve them as our due?

Poor thing.
A) Thick=Beautiful
B) hi womblady
Quote: polpotroast [15|May 01:56 PM]: T, if i ever went gay, and you were a little taller, i would make love to you.
<br />
Quote: Sgt Hatred [17|May 12:27 PM]: Nice pic, T-Rel. If I were gay, I would so want you to pack my fudge.
Yeah, what Womlady said.
Just Google celebrities without makeup. *shudder

@Radarpog: That's horrible. Seems like she made effort to snag a husband, then when she got one, sort of gave up.

All ladies errywhere: guys need attention!
(03-02-2015, 03:07 PM)T-Rel Wrote: A) Thick=Beautiful
B) hi womblady

Hello hermoso  Big Grin

Poor thing.
(03-02-2015, 09:57 AM)RadarPoG Wrote:
(03-02-2015, 06:41 AM)Taz Wrote: Beats me, I've always returned the favor.  She used to love sucking dick while we were dating and it straight up stopped almost immediately after I put a ring on it.  11 years of marriage and I still can't figure out to make it happen outside of the obligatory birthday.
Story. Of. My. Life.

Hi ladies!

I've only been able to go down on her a handful of times (< 5 total). Part of it is she says that she hates the way my beard feels down there. At the same time, when it does happen, she can't get enough and I'll go until she's literally a puddle on the bed before I switch up to get mine.

I stopped asking what gives a long time ago and just take it as it comes now.
Just a dumb grunt.

(03-03-2015, 07:24 AM)Handicap Wrote:
(03-02-2015, 09:57 AM)RadarPoG Wrote:
(03-02-2015, 06:41 AM)Taz Wrote: Beats me, I've always returned the favor.  She used to love sucking dick while we were dating and it straight up stopped almost immediately after I put a ring on it.  11 years of marriage and I still can't figure out to make it happen outside of the obligatory birthday.
Story. Of. My. Life.

Hi ladies!

I've only been able to go down on her a handful of times (< 5 total). Part of it is she says that she hates the way my beard feels down there. At the same time, when it does happen, she can't get enough and I'll go until she's literally a puddle on the bed before I switch up to get mine.

I stopped asking what gives a long time ago and just take it as it comes now.

Beard conditioner
[Image: s977069595546191386_p22_i3_w1843.jpeg]

quotes be messed up in this bitch!
I do not like this new format, Sam I Am.