Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
ask a motherfucker from Australia
Hooray, hooray for the eighth of May (outdoor intercourse day)!!!!111!!!!1!!!!111!!!
Yeah,...So?

The TL-ist formerly known as irradiator/irritator/irrigator, etc.
Why.

Quote:A Sydney fishmonger has become the first body in Australia to be convicted of animal cruelty over its treatment of a lobster.

Nicholas Seafoods was found to be in breach of the New South Wales Prevention of Cruelty to Animals Act for butchering and dismembering lobsters with a band saw, without adequately stunning or killing them.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/feb/15/sydney-fishmonger-convicted-of-animal-cruelty-over-lobster-treatment
[Image: 8AOXfI5.jpg]
Nick's seafood is pree big company here. only 1500 fine meh.
I mean, I get it.

Doesn't take too much trouble to kill the little dude humanely before you start ripping his limbs off one by one.

(03-09-2017, 06:44 AM)soup Wrote: I mean, I get it.

Doesn't take too much trouble to kill the little dude humanely before you start ripping his limbs off one by one.

worker was probably asian. 
(03-07-2017, 01:31 PM)Tikilounge Wrote: Why.

Quote:A Sydney fishmonger has become the first body in Australia to be convicted of animal cruelty over its treatment of a lobster.

Nicholas Seafoods was found to be in breach of the New South Wales Prevention of Cruelty to Animals Act for butchering and dismembering lobsters with a band saw, without adequately stunning or killing them.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/feb/15/sydney-fishmonger-convicted-of-animal-cruelty-over-lobster-treatment

They're shown to have the same capacity for pain and stress as any other animal, so they're under the same cruelty laws as any other animal. It's not universal (animal cruelty laws vary by state) but the logic is there.

(03-09-2017, 06:44 AM)soup Wrote: I mean, I get it.

It really isn't hard. You can drop them in an ice bath/the freezer for a while and they won't react at all to being handled after that point.
A penis lives a terrible life. His hair is a mess, his family are nuts, his neighbour is an asshole, his best friend is a pussy, someone keeps beating him...

Poor thing.
i can haz australian penor?
[Image: emkTH.png]
CTRL+ALT+DELETE, TAB, ENTER, ENTER. My day is over.
Cpl Verde: Yoss's starfish thinks it knows everything about poop and will correct your starfish on proper pooping procedure.
(03-10-2017, 09:32 AM)moleculeinc Wrote: i can haz australian penor?

Say please.
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a lot of bitching.<br /><br />- The Tao of Wombat
(03-22-2017, 02:22 AM)CombatWombat Wrote:
(03-10-2017, 09:32 AM)moleculeinc Wrote: i can haz australian penor?

Say please.

No
[Image: emkTH.png]
CTRL+ALT+DELETE, TAB, ENTER, ENTER. My day is over.
Cpl Verde: Yoss's starfish thinks it knows everything about poop and will correct your starfish on proper pooping procedure.
(03-26-2017, 10:13 PM)MadlenBom Wrote: Will Ibuprofen Show Up On A Drug Test Tramadol Ultram Onset Tramadol Does Tramadol Cause Erection Shelf Life Tramadol Hcl 50 Mg. Compare Online Price Tramadol How Long Does Tramadol Taken To Work Bnf Tramadol Online What Does Tramadol Look Like Lowest . Tramadol Price  Tramadol Made Of . Tramadol Misuse Tramadol Class Ultram Er  Tramadol Diclofenac Analgesia Propoxyphene N Tramadol Tramadol Vs Soma Pain Reliever Combining Tramadol And Soma

Yes. 

(03-26-2017, 10:13 PM)MadlenBom Wrote: Will Ibuprofen Show Up On A Drug Test Tramadol Ultram Onset Tramadol Does Tramadol Cause Erection Shelf Life Tramadol Hcl 50 Mg. Compare Online Price Tramadol How Long Does Tramadol Taken To Work Bnf Tramadol Online What Does Tramadol Look Like Lowest . Tramadol Price  Tramadol Made Of . Tramadol Misuse Tramadol Class Ultram Er  Tramadol Diclofenac Analgesia Propoxyphene N Tramadol Tramadol Vs Soma Pain Reliever Combining Tramadol And Soma

Nope. 
Yeah,...So?

The TL-ist formerly known as irradiator/irritator/irrigator, etc.