The cringe thread is thataway ------------>

Phantomgrift: I enjoy minecraft as well as My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
Video 

Pretty moto. Rah?

Reminds me of Generals today. 
This poor thread never gets any love

I'm going to rape it 

[Image: 8AOXfI5.jpg]
Damn, it got pulled. I was really looking forward to hearing how R. Lee Ermey's lines would sound dubbed in French.

Anyway, since the old thread is no more, I'll repost some of the stuff I put in the old thread:

^This is the short film that District 9 is based on.
I came.

Fritz Lang's Metropolis. 1927 silent movie, English version.

Trailer can be found here, this forum only allows you to put one video in at a time:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSExdX0tds4

(09-19-2015, 12:39 PM)First Strike Deadly Wrote: I came.

It got pulled, what was it?
Ronda Rousey unintentionally making sexual innuendo regarding an opponent, then playing on it further.

It's old, I don't care

One of the creepiest short films I've ever seen.

Phantomgrift: I enjoy minecraft as well as My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
Childhood trauma can leave a person scared for life, ya know?

(12-25-2015, 05:05 PM)SSG.Andy Wrote: Childhood trauma can leave a person scared for life, ya know?

I saw that recently. I nearly pissed myself laughing.
So I posted the video I slapped together of my post-christmas dive in the christmas thread.
Youtube knocked it down for copyright claims but let me have them pull the audio.
The result is a little eerie, because I only seem to be exhaling and not ever inhaling. Every now and then the audio doesn't quite get cut out, so you get snippets of Ziggy Stardust as covered by Seu Jorge.

They come with fire,they come with axes...Destroyers&usurpers,curse them. GALL:I hope you get run over by a dumptruck full of babydicks CORVUS:yoss hates&knows everything BAN724:I like how buttmad ppl get about Yoss except if you lie still&listen he is trying to make us all better debaters
This is for sci-fi fans. A beautifully done short film. Based on this: http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-2399

The Romance Bidet (Osaka Hilton has these in every room)

Watch after you pre-game a bit. Everything is nicer that way.

The green weenie is neither soft nor apologetic

Denethor Wrote:[18|Feb 12:25 PM]: You're foreign, aren't you
Yoss showed me this. He was impressed.

https://i.imgur.com/jxY7Ywz.webm

What Yoss doesn't know is that it's not quite as difficult as it looks Smile

A few well placed preliminary cuts first (which we don't see Exhibit A make, his knife is already in the onion and it looks as though  he's holding it together when the clip starts) makes it very much easier to be an onion ninja; at working pace you would usually be expected to do it faster than he does, but holding it in his hand (because he ran out of room to rest it on the bench) slows him down.

Here, greatly slowed down and explained for the novices in the back, is a guide to the technique the guy is actually using. At pace and with a sharp knife, you could do three to five in a minute this way.

Knife skills are fun. Big Grin
A penis lives a terrible life. His hair is a mess, his family are nuts, his neighbour is an asshole, his best friend is a pussy, someone keeps beating him...

Poor thing.

Gotta get down on Friday
(03-23-2016, 04:28 PM)MosquitoKeeper Wrote:

Gotta get down on Friday

I fucking lost it when I first saw this
Vietnamese water puppet theater