• 3 Vote(s) - 2.67 Average
Three Word Story
Through his anoose
Ephesians 2:8-10

You can lie, but your boner can't 

Gabe/Gall/SHS
(07-14-2017, 09:11 PM)Strongheartsociety Wrote: Through his anoose,

an overused highway
They come with fire,they come with axes...Destroyers&usurpers,curse them. GALL:I hope you get run over by a dumptruck full of babydicks CORVUS:yoss hates&knows everything BAN724:I like how buttmad ppl get about Yoss except if you lie still&listen he is trying to make us all better debaters
where Hitler did
Yesterday's gone on down the river and you can't get it back.
penetrate like poland
They come with fire,they come with axes...Destroyers&usurpers,curse them. GALL:I hope you get run over by a dumptruck full of babydicks CORVUS:yoss hates&knows everything BAN724:I like how buttmad ppl get about Yoss except if you lie still&listen he is trying to make us all better debaters
But it burns

Gabe/Gall/SHS
when Gabe's patient
Yowie on tater tot burritos: CombatWombat Ian old mate, that's an abomination and I want it 20 Jan 20:39

Dies from fire

Gabe/Gall/SHS
It also smells
Yowie on tater tot burritos: CombatWombat Ian old mate, that's an abomination and I want it 20 Jan 20:39

like BBQ pork.
On the inside
Of fat snowbird

Gabe/Gall/SHS
in a RV
[Image: 8AOXfI5.jpg]
Owned by Tikilounge
You'll have to speak up, I'm not wearing any pants.

F18WrenchMonkey: NSF is grand master champion at being apathetic
where he touches
Deep colon innervations
while sucking on
Russian spammer cocks
just like Vladimir.
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a lot of bitching.<br /><br />- The Tao of Wombat
Putin and his
Donald trump sympathizers

Gabe/Gall/SHS
shooting Mexicans and
Fake news newscasters

Gabe/Gall/SHS
In the streets