Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TL Florida Meet Up OF TITS
Man this is too bad. I won't be in Florida until June-ish
Phantomgrift: I enjoy minecraft as well as My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
(03-08-2017, 04:25 PM)Wongtastic Wrote: You come down to fort Lauderdale hit me up. Austin is back to Miami some time in April I think.

No way I'm driving 4 hours up North with kids,even if you guarantee me your sweet man pussy.

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk

I swallow ...
[Image: emkTH.png]
CTRL+ALT+DELETE, TAB, ENTER, ENTER. My day is over.
Cpl Verde: Yoss's starfish thinks it knows everything about poop and will correct your starfish on proper pooping procedure.
dont you fuckers let this chat get to the back again ... someone come to florida and get drunk with me!!
Cpl Verde: Yoss's starfish thinks it knows everything about poop and will correct your starfish on proper pooping procedure.
(03-08-2017, 05:16 PM)Kirkalicious Wrote:
(03-07-2017, 09:55 PM)NSFgirl Wrote: I don't understand why no one cares to visit Fallon Sad

Because it's so far in the boonies that you have to do an overseas duty screening.

These are true facts.
You'll have to speak up, I'm not wearing any pants.

F18WrenchMonkey: NSF is grand master champion at being apathetic
(03-09-2017, 04:03 PM)moleculeinc Wrote: dont you fuckers let this chat get to the back again ... someone come to florida and get drunk with me!!

No. 
Yowie on tater tot burritos: CombatWombat Ian old mate, that's an abomination and I want it 20 Jan 20:39

(03-10-2017, 03:09 AM)IamIan Wrote:
(03-09-2017, 04:03 PM)moleculeinc Wrote: dont you fuckers let this chat get to the back again ... someone come to florida and get drunk with me!!

No. 

i dont want you anyway ...
this chat is staying at the top until i 1) leave florida or 2) someone shows up to drink with me
Fantasy Fest 2017?
[Image: 8AOXfI5.jpg]
(03-13-2017, 02:30 PM)Tikilounge Wrote: Fantasy Fest 2017?

yaaaassss!!!!
(03-13-2017, 03:16 PM)moleculeinc Wrote:

yaaaassss!!!!

We have to do better than Fantasy Fest '77

[Image: dm6215.jpg]

[Image: dm6216.jpg]

Quote:"Cause of fire was listed as undetermined. It completely destroyed the structure and fought by members of the Key West Naval Base and Key West City fire departments."
[Image: 8AOXfI5.jpg]
(03-20-2017, 02:36 PM)Tikilounge Wrote:
(03-13-2017, 03:16 PM)moleculeinc Wrote:

yaaaassss!!!!

We have to do better than Fantasy Fest '77

[Image: dm6215.jpg]

[Image: dm6216.jpg]

Quote:"Cause of fire was listed as undetermined. It completely destroyed the structure and fought by members of the Key West Naval Base and Key West City fire departments."
i done fucked up some cars and buildings in my heyday ... lez get this going borachos!!!
Just got back from the Keys for some scuba diving last month. If you held it out there again I would be interested.
OH YOU!

[Image: qVbUArb.gif?noredirect]

(03-21-2017, 03:48 AM)ah8176 Wrote: Just got back from the Keys for some scuba diving last month. If you held it out there again I would be interested.

I feel so betrayed.
They come with fire,they come with axes...Destroyers&usurpers,curse them. GALL:I hope you get run over by a dumptruck full of babydicks CORVUS:yoss hates&knows everything BAN724:I like how buttmad ppl get about Yoss except if you lie still&listen he is trying to make us all better debaters
soooooo ... are any of you maricones near cocoa beach, fl? ... i'm an hour away from miami, orlando, daytona beach and 2 hrs from tampa bay ...
An hour away from Miami and Orlando? B******* I'm in Fort Lauderdale and I'm an hour away from Miami and 4 hours from Orlando.

[Image: dpo8auk.gif]

(05-06-2016, 02:33 PM)NSFgirl Wrote: You're a terrible person, wongtastic.
(03-22-2017, 01:06 PM)Wongtastic Wrote: An hour away from Miami and Orlando? B******* I'm in Fort Lauderdale and I'm an hour away from Miami and 4 hours from Orlando.

B*******?
Boyfrien?
They come with fire,they come with axes...Destroyers&usurpers,curse them. GALL:I hope you get run over by a dumptruck full of babydicks CORVUS:yoss hates&knows everything BAN724:I like how buttmad ppl get about Yoss except if you lie still&listen he is trying to make us all better debaters
(03-21-2017, 04:19 AM)Yossarian Wrote:
(03-21-2017, 03:48 AM)ah8176 Wrote: Just got back from the Keys for some scuba diving last month. If you held it out there again I would be interested.

I feel so betrayed.

Meh. I wouldn't. Me and my wife aren't PADI certified. We just did a resort in Key Largo with an "introduction to scuba" package and did two dives. Went out to the reef to a area nicknamed the aquarium. It was legit. Me and the wife are hooked and thinking about getting certified.
OH YOU!

(03-22-2017, 04:37 PM)ah8176 Wrote:

I feel so betrayed.

Meh. I wouldn't. Me and my wife aren't PADI certified. We just did a resort in Key Largo with an "introduction to scuba" package and did two dives. Went out to the reef to a area nicknamed the aquarium. It was legit. Me and the wife are hooked and thinking about getting certified.

You do realize I'm an instructor, right?
And every trip I've tried to put together that (almost) everyone flakes on would have been to certify you fucks.
I love to teach, so not being able to do all of my diving down to 180 feet isn't really a dealbreaker.
(03-22-2017, 05:45 PM)Yossarian Wrote:
(03-22-2017, 04:37 PM)ah8176 Wrote:

I feel so betrayed.

You do realize I'm an instructor, right?
And every trip I've tried to put together that (almost) everyone flakes on would have been to certify you fucks.
I love to teach, so not being able to do all of my diving down to 180 feet isn't really a dealbreaker.

I knew you dived, but didn't know you were an instructor. Anyways it was really a last minute thing. Me and my wife had no prior interest in scuba. When I planned the trip I just sort of decided to try something random we could both do.Turned out to be great fun.
OH YOU!

(03-22-2017, 01:06 PM)Wongtastic Wrote: An hour away from Miami and Orlando? B******* I'm in Fort Lauderdale and I'm an hour away from Miami and 4 hours from Orlando.

Ok so miami is about 140 miles from me ... still ... about an hour and some change ... but orlando is an hour from me, straight on the 520
well putos?? ... i've 3 weeks left up in here ... i'm planning on going to miami the weekend of the 15th if anyone is going to be there
(03-26-2017, 06:32 PM)moleculeinc Wrote: well putos?? ... i've 3 weeks left up in here ... i'm planning on going to miami the weekend of the 15th if anyone is going to be there

la migra finally caught up with you?
(03-26-2017, 06:32 PM)moleculeinc Wrote: well putos?? ... i've 3 weeks left up in here ... i'm planning on going to miami the weekend of the 15th if anyone is going to be there

I'm calling I.C.E.
Yesterday's gone on down the river and you can't get it back.
Catch me in Clearwater getting faded and provoking fistfights with Scientologists this weekend.