Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
Faces of TL
I have a toolbox too....if you look close, it's the Sam's Club one in the back.  It's full of Craftsman tools.  
[Image: 22555497_10155197264330547_1163083042651...e=5A747454]
You bought a fucking General Lee, that is awesome.
[Image: 8AOXfI5.jpg]
Yes, I did. And yes it is.
Is it a original from the show? Do you have Catherine Bachs boob imprints anywhere upon its body?
That your own personal garage? Dude I'm jealous
(10-25-2017, 07:10 AM)injungrunt Wrote: I have a toolbox too....if you look close, it's the Sam's Club one in the back.  It's full of Craftsman tools.  
[Image: 22555497_10155197264330547_1163083042651...e=5A747454]

Shhh... good wrench bemders only use stuff that they bought off a truck for too much money. If you're using Craftsman tools, you're probably a second-rate, shade-trde hack.  Rolleyes

(10-25-2017, 07:48 AM)Tikilounge Wrote: Is it a original from the show? Do you have Catherine Bachs boob imprints anywhere upon its body?

Unlikely. Probably a re-paint anyways, easiest way to tell is the fender tag. They used (and wrecked) a bunch of Chargers filming that show. There's some guys in the Mopar world that can do some amazing work (Case in point Mark Worman and his guys. They have a show on Velocity called Graveyard Carz.) But  I imagine back in those days a lot of the cars got wrecked beyond what was (then) economical to repair vs. just buying a new car and sent to the crusher.
Yowie on tater tot burritos: CombatWombat Ian old mate, that's an abomination and I want it 20 Jan 20:39

No this is just a 69 charger that someone painted up to look like a General. Actual General Lee's are very hard to come by. It does have Catherine's, John's, and Ben Jones' signatures as well as a few of the producer's, stunt driver's, and other little people's. I bought it mainly because it was a solid, driveable 69 Charger and it was priced reasonably.
(10-26-2017, 11:01 AM)injungrunt Wrote: No this is just a 69 charger that someone painted up to look like a General.  Actual General Lee's are very hard to come by.  It does have Catherine's, John's, and Ben Jones' signatures as well as a few of the producer's, stunt driver's, and other little people's.  I bought it mainly because it was a solid, driveable 69 Charger and it was priced reasonably.

....and because Yankee rednecks have some strange fixation for loser shit that doesn't apply to them. 

About three years ago, I was driving back home after doing my first internship in southeast Michigan and I thought "fuck it" might as well check out the shithole town in western Michigan where I lived for a year or so as a kid. It was even shittier than I remembered, but on the flip side, we lived in one of the nicer houses in town.  

Anyways, this was August of 2015, back when South Carolina and, I believe, Mississippi were debating removing the Confederate flag from their state flags and every dumbass redneck was buying and waving one around and posting stupid shit about "Hurr, durr, #heritagenothate!!111!!!" on Facebutt. 

I remember driving around this tiny, shithole town in Michigan and seeing at least TWO Confederate flags in front of houses and it was just like "Dude, you do realize that you live in the FUCKING NORTH and your state fought for the FUCKING NORTH, right?!" 
Yowie on tater tot burritos: CombatWombat Ian old mate, that's an abomination and I want it 20 Jan 20:39

Maybe they moved up there from SC or MS?

What town was this in western MI?
I know Italian-Americans from the south suburbs of Chicago that fly the stars and bars. It's just what a lot of edgy white kids with conservative politics do these days.

(10-30-2017, 08:00 AM)soup Wrote: I know Italian-Americans from the south suburbs of Chicago that fly the stars and bars. It's just what a lot of edgy white kids with conservative politics do these days.

>when mainstream American values and displays of patriotism become a counter culture

This country is beyond fucked and only states with a population of 5 mil or less are salvageable.
Yesterday's gone on down the river and you can't get it back.
(10-31-2017, 11:01 AM)HardCoreTurtle Wrote:
(10-30-2017, 08:00 AM)soup Wrote: I know Italian-Americans from the south suburbs of Chicago that fly the stars and bars.  It's just what a lot of edgy white kids with conservative politics do these days.

>when mainstream American values and displays of patriotism become a counter culture

This country is beyond fucked and only states with a population of 5 mil or less are salvageable.

Indeed...

[Image: Cheicon.jpg]
(10-30-2017, 08:00 AM)soup Wrote: I know Italian-Americans from the south suburbs of Chicago that fly the stars and bars.  It's just what a lot of edgy white kids with conservative politics do these days.

>Confederate flags
>American patriotism

Uhh?

(10-31-2017, 01:19 PM)soup Wrote:

>Confederate flags
>American patriotism

Uhh?

Hct, he is not so smaht
They come with fire,they come with axes...Destroyers&usurpers,curse them. GALL:I hope you get run over by a dumptruck full of babydicks CORVUS:yoss hates&knows everything BAN724:I like how buttmad ppl get about Yoss except if you lie still&listen he is trying to make us all better debaters
(10-31-2017, 01:24 PM)Yossarian Wrote:

>Confederate flags
>American patriotism

Uhh?

Hct, he is not so smaht

At least he'll still be wetting them panties on the airsoft field.
[Image: dpo8auk.gif]

(05-06-2016, 02:33 PM)NSFgirl Wrote: You're a terrible person, wongtastic.

>Confederate flags
>American patriotism

Uhh?

Whoops
Yesterday's gone on down the river and you can't get it back.
I bought it because Dukes Of Hazzard was awesome.
You’re a minority, it’s impossible for you to be racist.
Ephesians 2:8-10

You can lie, but your boner can't 

Gabe/Gall/SHS
(11-09-2017, 12:29 AM)Strongheartsociety Wrote: You’re a minority, it’s impossible for you to be racist.

Because white privilege