Faces of TL
Engaged.

[Image: Screen-Shot-2017-05-30-at-2.02.49-PM-682x1024.png]
Congrats to both of you!
who are you?

just kidding. Congrats homie
You look like a gay James Bond visiting Hong Kong
[Image: 8AOXfI5.jpg]
Wife and I at my sister's wedding in front of the arch I made for the occasion.
Did everything on the arch from cutting down the tree, milling the logs and building it.
[Image: 19093095_10158848559015181_1194806208659...e=59D9CC80]
(06-12-2017, 06:42 AM)5.9lcummins Wrote: Wife and I at my sister's wedding in front of the arch I made for the occasion.
Did everything on the arch from cutting down the tree, milling the logs and building it.

Looks suspiciously like a gallows...
Yeah,...So?

The TL-ist formerly known as irradiator/irritator/irrigator, etc.
(06-12-2017, 05:41 PM)LocomotiveBreath Wrote:
(06-12-2017, 06:42 AM)5.9lcummins Wrote: Wife and I at my sister's wedding in front of the arch I made for the occasion.

Looks suspiciously like a gallows...

[Image: 18922595_10208805352765266_4287138645462...e=59D07A52]
Why is it leaning so far in one direction?
Because I can't hold the camera level.
Suddenly this seems relevant to my interests
[Image: military_signature-1.png]
My grey hair is rubbing off on you...

[Image: 2fb67b622aa1e64072308f94c69c45196ecbe22c...b6d970.jpg]
[Image: 8AOXfI5.jpg]
Nice grey hairs, Grampaw.
Yeah,...So?

The TL-ist formerly known as irradiator/irritator/irrigator, etc.
(06-29-2017, 09:14 AM)Tikilounge Wrote: My grey hair is rubbing off on you...

[Image: 2fb67b622aa1e64072308f94c69c45196ecbe22c...b6d970.jpg]

Guess it's osmosis from spooning

(06-29-2017, 01:31 PM)LocomotiveBreath Wrote: Nice grey hairs, Grampaw.

Started getting them around 12-14
Ephesians 2:8-10

You can lie, but your boner can't 

Gabe/Gall/SHS
Night shift means nobody is gonna tell me to shave.

[Image: ByNKjKe.jpg]

Ran into a classmate last night while standing by between calls.
They come with fire,they come with axes...Destroyers&usurpers,curse them. GALL:I hope you get run over by a dumptruck full of babydicks CORVUS:yoss hates&knows everything BAN724:I like how buttmad ppl get about Yoss except if you lie still&listen he is trying to make us all better debaters
(07-08-2017, 06:58 AM)Yossarian Wrote: Night shift means nobody is gonna tell me to shave.

[Image: ByNKjKe.jpg]

Ran into a classmate last night while standing by between calls.

Yeah, but that caloric deposit though
Ephesians 2:8-10

You can lie, but your boner can't 

Gabe/Gall/SHS
If wives were tool bawkses, I'd be a fucking Mormon- 

[Image: 22424441_10214374110214976_4405898346669...e=5A87DE18]
Yowie on tater tot burritos: CombatWombat Ian old mate, that's an abomination and I want it 20 Jan 20:39

Fucking disgusting ass bargain bin shitty tool boxes.
Bet they're full of Pittsburgh tools too you cheap fuck.
Please show Ian respect, he works at a dealership.
You'll have to speak up, I'm not wearing any pants.

F18WrenchMonkey: NSF is grand master champion at being apathetic
Such hostility, You people shock me!
(10-20-2017, 04:16 PM)5.9lcummins Wrote: Fucking disgusting ass bargain bin shitty tool boxes.

Out of curiousity, what does the tool truck guy's cock taste like? Forgive me for having a bay full of boxes and tools and $0.00 in liability to the truck... 

Do I have some stuff from Harbor Freight? Yeah. Most of it is shit that I needed RIGHT THEN to do a job and I didn't have it. Which is stuff you use infrequently anyways. The rest of it wasn't exactly cheap, but so far it's been pretty good. 

A lot of what I have is old made-in-the-U.S. Craftsman stuff (or stuff they still make in the U.S.) My new favorite company for hand tools is DeWalt. I seriously have yet to buy a DeWalt hand tool I haven't loved or which hasn't saved my ass at some point. It's seriously tool truck grade stuff at a fraction of the price. Other than that, it's a bit of a grab bag, Lisle, Gray Pneumatic, KD, Channelock, Wright, fuck, I have a body hammer made by Bondo. Seriously, one of the more experienced techs at my dealership has a Fap-Off box, but his ratcheting wrenches are some Craftsman garbage made in China... 

Sir, for insurance purposes, I'm gonna have to ask you to remove your neckbeard, ginger ass from my bay. 
Yowie on tater tot burritos: CombatWombat Ian old mate, that's an abomination and I want it 20 Jan 20:39

So does that mean 5.9 cant borrow that there wrench?
(10-21-2017, 07:22 PM)oldwinger Wrote: So does that mean 5.9 cant borrow that there wrench?

No, he can. Just as long as it finds its way back home in more-or-less the same shape it left. Another tech next to me on the line borrows stuff from me all the time.

For example, he asks me for my long-reach needle pliers a lot. (Don't remember the brand-name, purchased at Sears.) He probably needs to buy a pair for himself, but he's got one of them there fancy Fap-Off toolboxes that he's probably still making payments on, plus a wife, and a truck that's nicer than mine that he's also probably making payments on, so it is what it is... 

You don't need to sugar coat it for us, feel free to express yourself.
(10-21-2017, 06:44 PM)IamIan Wrote:
(10-20-2017, 04:16 PM)5.9lcummins Wrote: Fucking disgusting ass bargain bin shitty tool boxes.

Out of curiousity, what does the tool truck guy's cock taste like? Forgive me for having a bay full of boxes and tools and $0.00 in liability to the truck... 

Do I have some stuff from Harbor Freight? Yeah. Most of it is shit that I needed RIGHT THEN to do a job and I didn't have it. Which is stuff you use infrequently anyways. The rest of it wasn't exactly cheap, but so far it's been pretty good. 

A lot of what I have is old made-in-the-U.S. Craftsman stuff (or stuff they still make in the U.S.) My new favorite company for hand tools is DeWalt. I seriously have yet to buy a DeWalt hand tool I haven't loved or which hasn't saved my ass at some point. It's seriously tool truck grade stuff at a fraction of the price. Other than that, it's a bit of a grab bag, Lisle, Gray Pneumatic, KD, Channelock, Wright, fuck, I have a body hammer made by Bondo. Seriously, one of the more experienced techs at my dealership has a Fap-Off box, but his ratcheting wrenches are some Craftsman garbage made in China... 

Sir, for insurance purposes, I'm gonna have to ask you to remove your neckbeard, ginger ass from my bay. 

Seriously? 
They come with fire,they come with axes...Destroyers&usurpers,curse them. GALL:I hope you get run over by a dumptruck full of babydicks CORVUS:yoss hates&knows everything BAN724:I like how buttmad ppl get about Yoss except if you lie still&listen he is trying to make us all better debaters
At least it's not spambots, roll with it.