Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What should I do to prepare to enlist?
(12-14-2017, 06:06 PM)Broussard Wrote:
(12-09-2017, 01:59 PM)oldwinger Wrote: Thank you

Hol' up! 

So "mcc" you understand but "Victor unit" confused you?!

Main reason I even remember my units MCC was it was 1 digit off of my home town zip code.
(12-15-2017, 05:56 AM)oldwinger Wrote:
(12-14-2017, 06:06 PM)Broussard Wrote:
(12-09-2017, 01:59 PM)oldwinger Wrote: Thank you

Hol' up! 

So "mcc" you understand but "Victor unit" confused you?!

Main reason I even remember my units MCC was it was 1 digit off of my home town zip code.

How old are you that ZIP codes were three digit alphanumeric?
Or are you thinking of UIC? Those are typically M#####
They come with fire,they come with axes...Destroyers&usurpers,curse them. GALL:I hope you get run over by a dumptruck full of babydicks CORVUS:yoss hates&knows everything BAN724:I like how buttmad ppl get about Yoss except if you lie still&listen he is trying to make us all better debaters
Maybe he means area code.
Old enough to hate saying Yoss got it right (M01252), Like I said never heard of Victor units in my century.
Maybe something new fangled like those challenge coins I keep seeing nowadays.
yeah i dunno maybe non 0311 sounds cool like youre going to shoot ROCKETS!!! all the time. but if shit really hits the fan it's probably not going to be a conventional war, and you'll just live life doing endless working parties and standing post like an 0311

either way, I would do as little as possible preparing for bootcamp outside of running. You will burn so many calories that the fat and muscle will just fall away. any 'knowledge' you'd need will be fucked into your brain HARD because there are going to be literal retarded people there. just enjoy your last moments of not having to think about shit