Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 3.75 Average
Rants and Raves
Rant: on Saturday I was awoken from an Aleve PM sleep by some asshole ringing my doorbell twice. Go see what's going on and its some guy I don't know, 'I'm here to do repairs. Ted sent me.' Ok so who are you and who is Ted? Tell him to come back Monday after 1000. I wanted to call my office and see what's going on.

Call this morning and it's legit. The units my place is part of are being sold and Ted is the realtor, but clearly coming to the door at random on saturday isn't the way to go about things.

Actual rant: I got up early to clean up and I've been wearing a bra all day-this asshole still hasn't shown up.
You'll have to speak up, I'm not wearing any pants.

F18WrenchMonkey: NSF is grand master champion at being apathetic
Rave: Made E6!
Rant: don't sew on until December
Edit: Corvus made it too!
Rant: but he left the TL Forums
Denethor Wrote:[18|Feb 12:25 PM]: You're foreign, aren't you
(07-22-2017, 07:50 PM)Chomps Wrote: Rave: Made E6!
Rant: don't sew on until December
Edit: Corvus made it too!
Rant: but he left the TL Forums

Congrats!

Thanks! I'm right on schedule with promo (~10 years in), but it's been a bastard to promote the last two years as they keep fucking with how promotions work.
Rant: Work has me really pissed off lately

Rave: Took and drank a monster someone was looking forward to having and I've decided to be insanely daft, fucking up the simplest of tasks.

It made me feel better

I bet that Monster tasted better than usual since you took it from someone.
(07-24-2017, 07:52 AM)CPD Wrote: I bet that Monster tasted better than usual since you took it from someone.

But it still tasted like monster, so what's your standard for better?
"Better ass?"
They come with fire,they come with axes...Destroyers&usurpers,curse them. GALL:I hope you get run over by a dumptruck full of babydicks CORVUS:yoss hates&knows everything BAN724:I like how buttmad ppl get about Yoss except if you lie still&listen he is trying to make us all better debaters
(07-24-2017, 10:37 AM)Yossarian Wrote:
(07-24-2017, 07:52 AM)CPD Wrote: I bet that Monster tasted better than usual since you took it from someone.

But it still tasted like monster, so what's your standard for better?
"Better ass?"

Yes

Rant: I only threw my discus 30m this weekend at the Rocky Mountain State Games
Rave: I am baked out of my face
CPD: after you beat up someone you gotta take something from them.  CPD: it can be food, money, their anal virginity, whatever, but you gotta take something from him

#FREEHCT

[Image: octoCookie_zps30dh4gn8.jpg]
Rant: setting up my business, so figuring the distributor requirements and costs
You shouldn't be up on a pole shaking it for dollar bills!
We're ahead of our time. Floating through...
The sky is falling down. This night belongs to you.
have to afford my drinking habits somehow!

In all seriousness, trying to figure out Canon, Nikon, and Sony's reseller shit. They hold that shit close so that you have to contact them to find out what their requirements are to become a reseller, as well as the costs.
I hope all goes will with your future business ventures. May your tax shelter/money laundering be wonderful, low maintenance, arouse no suspicion, and be prosperous.