Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 3.75 Average
Rants and Raves
Rave: I'm not a certified Raven operator
Rant: Back to work on monday :/
Rave: I have a delicious burrito.
Rant: It's almost all eated.
You'll have to speak up, I'm not wearing any pants.

F18WrenchMonkey: NSF is grand master champion at being apathetic
(03-06-2015, 03:47 PM)NSFgirl Wrote: Rave: I have a delicious burrito.
Rant: It's almost all eated.

Chipotle? Or nah?
Answer: Nah. It was honestly nothing fancy, just shit I threw together at home and put in a tortilla, at home.

I haven't been to a Chipotle in over 6 years.

(03-06-2015, 07:01 PM)NSFgirl Wrote: Answer: Nah. It was honestly nothing fancy, just shit I threw together at home and put in a tortilla, at home.

That was going to be my second guess, home cooked is always better, unless you can't cook...
(03-06-2015, 07:08 PM)ThePhantomLord Wrote:
(03-06-2015, 07:01 PM)NSFgirl Wrote: Answer: Nah. It was honestly nothing fancy, just shit I threw together at home and put in a tortilla, at home.

That was going to be my second guess, home cooked is always better, unless you can't cook...

Well, I can heat things up and follow a simple recipe, but really, I just eat like a 5 year old.

Rave: Made some beef stew tonight.
Rant: Wife is probably going to find a reason to complain. It's always something. I think work has her frazzled out.
Rave: Ordered textbook rental from B&N and it showed up ahead of the same-day delivery stuff
Rant: Day 3, still don't have the same day delivery stuff.
Rant: Ordered the book advertised as coming with access code, shows up with out it.
Rant: Contact customer service and get told they're not required to provide it. Get told that if I ordered the plain book and it came with the code, I was welcome to use it...but still required to return all excess materials when I return the book.
I paid extra for this specific option. Fuck this.
They come with fire,they come with axes...Destroyers&usurpers,curse them. GALL:I hope you get run over by a dumptruck full of babydicks CORVUS:yoss hates&knows everything BAN724:I like how buttmad ppl get about Yoss except if you lie still&listen he is trying to make us all better debaters
Rave: Finally running pain free again after 2 months after a very slight calf tear
Rave: Not too much school work due this week
Rant: Realizing how easy online schooling is and preparing myself for physical school in 6-8 months.
Rant: none

Rave: yummy goodness for drink all night
[Image: YGYDeZW.jpg]
Rave: After bombing my first macro-econ exam in horrendous fashion, I passed my second with an 87! Which DRASTICALLY improves my grade. Also, my prof said that she weights the overall improvement that students have from exam to exam. So my major improvement from first to second exam will also help to curve my overall grade upward, supposing I don't start fucking up again.
Rant- None except, meh, Monday.

Rave- Started getting child support today only after a freaking YEAR!
(03-09-2015, 11:36 AM)Dead Dog Wrote: Rant- None except, meh, Monday.

Wait a second, aren't you a guy?  You may be the first guy I know to actually get the court to agree for him to receive child support.

TR:

Rant: Final two weeks of school and have multiple papers due by 0900 Monday.

Rave: Wife has offered to let me spend the majority of my time at campus in the quiet computer lab instead of our house with screaming children.

Rant: Annoying people keep coming into computer lab and talking to me, and no food/drink allowed.
Rave: August will be here soon and I'll start looking for permanent jobs in June, hopefully moving by October.

Rant: School can't end fast enough. Wife is tired of working full time and is just sallow lately. She was great and happy last night but now is all grumpy. I'm glad I'm not going to be doing this college BS for another 3 years because I don't think she could handle it. The only reason she doesn't hold it over my head is because I worked 80 hour weeks for 3 years to support her and I only wanted 1 year of 40 hour weeks out of her.
(03-09-2015, 01:52 PM)Cpl Verde Wrote:
(03-09-2015, 11:36 AM)Dead Dog Wrote: Rant- None except, meh, Monday.

Wait a second, aren't you a guy?  You may be the first guy I know to actually get the court to agree for him to receive child support.

TR:

Rant: Final two weeks of school and have multiple papers due by 0900 Monday.

Rave: Wife has offered to let me spend the majority of my time at campus in the quiet computer lab instead of our house with screaming children.

Rant: Annoying people keep coming into computer lab and talking to me, and no food/drink allowed.

Yes I am and have a good Lady Lawyer and the Judge is a badass and the X is a fucking moron and showed it in court.
Yay!

The Few, The Proud, yadda, yadda ,yaddaSmile
(03-09-2015, 02:56 PM)damn03 Wrote: is deaddog number17?

No comprende amigo.
What is this numero 17?

Checked aaand no Im not Number 17.
Rant: I hate being older than my bosses

Rave: Getting a big ol tax return. Gonna make it rain on dem hoes.
(03-09-2015, 06:10 PM)TheKillerSpork Wrote: Rant: I hate being older than my bosses

Rave: Getting a big ol tax return. Gonna make it rain on dem hoes.

Rant: I hate being older than 70% of the people that outrank me (all of the E-6s, most of the E-5s and the LT) in my platoon and that despite having more active duty time than most of them they act like I don't know what I'm doing most of the time when our higher command is around.

Rave: I love when they come to me for technical advise and have me teach classes on topics they don't understand and love watching them take notes.

Further Rave: They put me in charge of details and give me responsibility that they don't trust our NCOs with when no one from our higher command is around
Rant: Another three hours of work

Rave: Going on leave in June after being in this god forsaken country for over a year

Rave: Got lots of food to eat tonight
Rant: School is getting hard after the midterms this semester
Rant: Out of a job, applying and sending resumes every day
Rant: All my money gone to bills
Rant: Losing the house, gotta be out by mid-June
Rave: Well, Im still breathing
Drunk Uncle PI
[quote dateline='1396713068']
Caught internet VD a few times.
[/quote]
[Image: GxxPJxk.jpg]
Rave: doughnuts

Rant: bananas
Krispy Kreme, good man
[Image: 8AOXfI5.jpg]
Am I the only one that thinks Krispy Kreme is disgusting?
NSFgirl [28|Apr 06:29 AM]: Look, I have 3 holes, and 2 are free to be used. Don't be greedy and expect the 3rd too.
It isn't the highest on my list, but at least they are made in house unlike dunkin who mainly has their stuff made off site. Of course I'd rather have mine from a legit bakery, but when the wife sends you out at 11pm to get some so they'll be fresh for the next day you can't really complain.

Also, did a nice ruckin today, so I deserve all the donuts I can get.
(03-12-2015, 10:01 PM)TD Sprinkles Wrote: Am I the only one that thinks Krispy Kreme is disgusting?

Yes..