Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 3.75 Average
Rants and Raves
Sorry dude, I can explain unicorns on my computer, not about to take the fall for bronie shit!
Did somebody say fap?!
Saru mo ki kara  ochiru
(03-05-2015, 07:24 PM)damn03 Wrote:
(03-04-2015, 09:56 PM)BrassNecked14 Wrote:
(03-03-2015, 08:32 AM)damn03 Wrote: Normally with a staffed pool of MCIWS nearby there's no need for you to be MCIWS, unless you're in an independent unit that relies on its members to train others, such as recon

Yeah, Miramar is pretty much that, but it's really hard to find the time to talk to them or even find them on base. But I really want to get on it so that I'm actually doing something instead of just sitting on my ass and typing up TAD orders.
I'd say you're kind of shit out of luck, unless you FAP out or re-up with that in your contract I don't think it's happening. I don't doubt that you can get the highest swimqual but they probably won't put you on TAD to become MCIWS 
This is the one perk of being a reservist. We need dudes to be coaches, MCIWS, etc.

Personally I want both because I want to ride out the rest of my contract at a closer drill site and still have something to do.

Not to mention the obvious benefits this has for your resume if you are going into a public service job.
ABACABB Reservist 02s are some of the biggest motards Except for SS 17 Aug 04:17
Rave: Hung out with a fellow TLooper. More details to come.
Drunk Uncle PI
[quote dateline='1396713068']
Caught internet VD a few times.
[/quote]
Rant: caught dudes with a fake joint in their cell.

Rant: caught dudes that had a real joint in their cell.

Rave: oppressed errybody

Rave: 7am beer
[Image: 670px-Stop-a-Nose-Bleed-with-a-Tampon-Step-3.jpg]
You is a professional huh?
I used to get them all the time when I was a kid. No reason why but now they have become a rereity. Maybe the change in climate from IN to NC was the ticket I needed as I rarely ever get them now.
(03-06-2015, 04:44 AM)damn03 Wrote: dude i get bloody noses all the fucking time, doctors dont seem to care. i done broke too many fists with my face in the younger days i guess

Do you take a lot of caffeine? It dries out your sinuses making them more prone to bleeding.
[Image: dpo8auk.gif]

(05-06-2016, 02:33 PM)NSFgirl Wrote: You're a terrible person, wongtastic.
(03-06-2015, 04:51 AM)Wongtastic Wrote:
(03-06-2015, 04:44 AM)damn03 Wrote: dude i get bloody noses all the fucking time, doctors dont seem to care. i done broke too many fists with my face in the younger days i guess

Do you take a lot of caffeine? It dries out your sinuses making them more prone to bleeding.
If that were the case I should have 10x more bloody noses

Relly: No bloody noses
(03-06-2015, 04:55 AM)ThunderCookies Wrote:
(03-06-2015, 04:51 AM)Wongtastic Wrote:

If that were the case I should have 10x more bloody noses

Relly: No bloody noses

Some folks are more sensitive than others. I used to get cocaine nosebleeds in high school because I would literally drink 32 ounces of coffee at a time.

Did someone say #singlemaltlife
[Image: U9JBYS9.jpg]

Rave: gonna be a good morning
Bah, just smile, nod, and pass out.
[Image: military_signature-1.png]
Tis the 'Merican way, Rah?
(03-06-2015, 05:34 AM)Slinky Wizard Wrote: Pretty much.  I'm just gonna leave tomorrow and do my own thing.   Get a haircut. Check out a temple.  Etc.  she can complain all she wants.

When she's bitching at you look at her and go, "awww, geez, Mom!"
Yeah,...So?
Rave: just found out my sister and hey boyfriend are coming to San Diego in 2 weeks. Haven't seen them in a long ass time.

Rant: My Corporal is a fucking idiot that has zero common sense, can't think on his feet, and has the mentality that everything is black and white.
Rant: This month is the advancement test for PO3/PO2/PO1, in addition we're going into training and long work weeks to accommodate everyone in all the sections. As a result, those who are not qualified to patrol (or those who suck at life), are standing more gates, it sucks, but that's how it is. It doesn't mean they will NEVER patrol again.

But you wouldn't know it by how these to individuals are acting. We have two DoD cops who come in and literally slam things around, angrily upload their weapons, and just plain through out and out tantrums. It's fucking awkward. Oh and oddly enough, the only two who are bitching are the only two who weren't prior MAs/Security Forces. I understand they go through better training than us, but we're all doing the same job, why act like and entitled brat?

Rave: Losing weight, and getting along with the guys in section a bit better lately.
You'll have to speak up, I'm not wearing any pants.

F18WrenchMonkey: NSF is grand master champion at being apathetic
Tongue 
(03-06-2015, 09:45 AM)NSFgirl Wrote: Rant: This month is the advancement test for PO3/PO2/PO1, in addition we're going into training and long work weeks to accommodate everyone in all the sections.  As a result, those who are not qualified to patrol (or those who suck at life), are standing more gates, it sucks, but that's how it is.  It doesn't mean they will NEVER patrol again.

But you wouldn't know it by how these to individuals are acting.  We have two DoD cops who come in and literally slam things around, angrily upload their weapons, and just plain through out and out tantrums.  It's fucking awkward.  Oh and oddly enough, the only two who are bitching are the only two who weren't prior MAs/Security Forces.  I understand they go through better training than us, but we're all doing the same job, why act like and entitled brat?

Rave: Losing weight, and getting along with the guys in section a bit better lately.

It's your negativity that contributes to mission failure like this 

Tongue
[Image: 8AOXfI5.jpg]
Old Tapatalk doesn't work with TL anymore.
I have to use the hideous abortion that is 'new' tapatalk.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Every Marine has a rifle, man.
(03-06-2015, 10:21 AM)SMK Wrote: Old Tapatalk doesn't work with TL anymore.
I have to use the hideous abortion that is 'new' tapatalk.

un install then reinstall

Rave: Hung out with Notorious last night, had some beer and shot pool in K-town. Night well spent

Rave:
[Image: 20150306_121112_0.jpg]
Drunk Uncle PI
[quote dateline='1396713068']
Caught internet VD a few times.
[/quote]
Rant: Two papers due on Monday, which next week is also midterms.

Rave: Spring break is the week after (Rant: but I still have to work that week)
Is every guy on this board named Chris/Christopher?
You'll have to speak up, I'm not wearing any pants.

F18WrenchMonkey: NSF is grand master champion at being apathetic
I'm not.
[Image: military_signature-1.png]
Nope, not even close