Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 3.75 Average
Rants and Raves
Rave: I got the job!!  I got accepted for an entry level position at Dell working the PC end lease changeover for Ford.  I will be part of the field technician team, doing hardware and software staging, and data migrations to the user's new laptops.  It's a great foot in the door for two companies, a good solid footing to start my IT career (not a lateral move, but not too overwhelming), and while not a whole lot more, it IS more money than I'm making now.  Most importantly: It's the start of my IT career, and my ticket out of factory/warehouse life.

Rave/Rant: Going to go look at some used cars I've had my eye on with my brother for a bit.  Hopefully, it'll end up as a rave, but who the hell knows with used cars.
Seat refresh sucks dude. At least private sector won't have the restrictions of nmci
They come with fire,they come with axes...Destroyers&usurpers,curse them. GALL:I hope you get run over by a dumptruck full of babydicks CORVUS:yoss hates&knows everything BAN724:I like how buttmad ppl get about Yoss except if you lie still&listen he is trying to make us all better debaters
(05-16-2017, 04:24 AM)austinjking Wrote: Congrats Horrible! What's next for you?

Sent from my SM-J320V using Tapatalk

I'm gonna re-enlist for bulk fuel
Phantomgrift: I enjoy minecraft as well as My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
(05-20-2017, 08:29 AM)First Strike Deadly Wrote: Rave: I got the job!!  I got accepted for an entry level position at Dell working the PC end lease changeover for Ford.  I will be part of the field technician team, doing data migrations to the user's new laptops.  It's a great foot in the door for two companies, a good solid footing to start my IT career (not a lateral move, but not too overwhelming), and while not a whole lot more, it IS more money than I'm making now.  Most importantly: It's the start of my IT career, and my ticket out of factory/warehouse life.

Rave/Rant: Going to go look at some used cars I've had my eye on with my brother for a bit.  Hopefully, it'll end up as a rave, but who the hell knows with used cars.

Congrats, FSD!
Grats FSD!
Just a dumb grunt.
Congrats Funky Smelly Dick!

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk
[Image: dpo8auk.gif]

(05-06-2016, 02:33 PM)NSFgirl Wrote: You're a terrible person, wongtastic.
Rant: I literally have a Ssgt That I have to babysit more than my Junior Marines. It's pretty bad when you get put in a billet as a Corporal over a SNCO because he's somehow slipped through the promotion system. He's never where he's supposed to be, doesn't even know the basics of his job, has no leadership presence, no spine, nothing.

Rave: Almost... almost the weekend and I can drink myself into a coma.
(05-24-2017, 02:31 PM)TheKillerSpork.2 Wrote: Rant: I literally have a Ssgt That I have to babysit more than my Junior Marines. It's pretty bad when you get put in a billet as a Corporal over a SNCO because he's somehow slipped through the promotion system. He's never where he's supposed to be, doesn't even know the basics of his job, has no leadership presence, no spine, nothing.

So how long was he a recruiter? Has he finished his Masters yet? Does he talk about that time he deployed to the Philippines and skated? 
They come with fire,they come with axes...Destroyers&usurpers,curse them. GALL:I hope you get run over by a dumptruck full of babydicks CORVUS:yoss hates&knows everything BAN724:I like how buttmad ppl get about Yoss except if you lie still&listen he is trying to make us all better debaters
Rave: Baby girl gets her degree tomorrow! Both girls are now college grads. Looks like I did something right.

Rant: Gotta be up before 5 and wait for 3 women to get ready, It's gonna rain and Hillary is her commencement speaker, her security people issued a list of do's and don't s for the ceremony (mostly don't s) to the graduates. I promised Baby girl I would hold my tongue...............
I'm gonna try, honest.
Is your daughter hot?
CPD: after you beat up someone you gotta take something from them.  CPD: it can be food, money, their anal virginity, whatever, but you gotta take something from him

#FREEHCT

[Image: octoCookie_zps30dh4gn8.jpg]
(05-25-2017, 04:51 PM)cookiecj Wrote: Is your daughter hot?

Thot, FTFY
Thanks Obama!

She told me she is gay now, Sorry.
(05-25-2017, 04:32 PM)oldwinger Wrote: Rave: Baby girl gets her degree tomorrow! Both girls are now college grads. Looks like I did something right.

Rant: Gotta be up before 5 and wait for 3 women to get ready, It's gonna rain and Hillary is her commencement speaker, her security people issued a list of do's and don't s for the ceremony (mostly don't s) to the graduates. I promised Baby girl I would hold my tongue...............
I'm gonna try, honest.

So after it's said and done I have to give credit to the lady, she can work a crowd. Not saying I'm going to join her minions but today she acted pretty much human Talked about herself and cracked some jokes while she was up there. She did flash her claws but she gave the girls a good speech about life in general and that was what I wanted to hear.
Rave: Back from visiting the in-laws in NC.

Rave: Purchased a '14 Toyota Sienna to replace my aging '07 Mazda 6.

Rant(?): Said Mazda 6 was my first car... RIP.
Rave: I just bought a car today too! 2010 Ford Fusion to replace my busted up 2001 Taurus, which was my second car.
(05-26-2017, 01:08 AM)oldwinger Wrote:

She told me she is gay now, Sorry.

Lol that doesn't matter
CPD: after you beat up someone you gotta take something from them.  CPD: it can be food, money, their anal virginity, whatever, but you gotta take something from him

#FREEHCT

[Image: octoCookie_zps30dh4gn8.jpg]
Rant: College class portal has been down the past two days due to backend server issues.
Rave: Wife finally understood why I wanted a Roku.
Rant: We have yet to buy a Roku, as well as the NAS I want.
Rave: Found a decent tv streamer for Japanese shows.
Rant: Wife isn't content not to look a gift horse in the mouth; proceeds to hop on the internet and go "I suppose they are frauds". Fucking Christ in a damned rowboat woman.
Denethor Wrote:[18|Feb 12:25 PM]: You're foreign, aren't you
Please share the tv streamer.

Arrow Favorite Saké: Gangi 雁木
Join the TL Clash of Clans
http://fujitv.live/
(05-24-2017, 06:31 PM)Yossarian Wrote:
(05-24-2017, 02:31 PM)TheKillerSpork.2 Wrote: Rant: I literally have a Ssgt That I have to babysit more than my Junior Marines. It's pretty bad when you get put in a billet as a Corporal over a SNCO because he's somehow slipped through the promotion system. He's never where he's supposed to be, doesn't even know the basics of his job, has no leadership presence, no spine, nothing.

So how long was he a recruiter? Has he finished his Masters yet? Does he talk about that time he deployed to the Philippines and skated? 

If I had a Masters and was a SNCO, I wouldn't give a fuuuuuk about what young Marines think about my "command presence" (whatever that means) because I know I'd probably succeed in or out of the Corps with or without their consent. Organizations run on processes and procedures, not personalities.
We're ahead of our time. Floating through...
The sky is falling down. This night belongs to you.
(05-30-2017, 06:27 AM)Chomps Wrote: http://fujitv.live/

Better than netflix!

Rave: Brazil v Argentina tonight!

Rant: I'm in entirely the wrong part of the country to go. My brothers have tickets, but I can't go Sad
A penis lives a terrible life. His hair is a mess, his family are nuts, his neighbour is an asshole, his best friend is a pussy, someone keeps beating him...

Poor thing.
(06-04-2017, 07:11 PM)Slinky Wrote:
(05-30-2017, 06:27 AM)Chomps Wrote: http://fujitv.live/

Better than netflix!

So my wife registered for this site.  Of course the free trial, everything runs smooth. But once you register, after watching a show for a few minutes it stops all of a sudden.  Do you have same issues?  Or maybe it is just the show she is watching (NHK morning drama Hyokko)?

It's the 5 minute timer; The PC version is kind of weird with it. Exit full screen, switch to the tab again, then play and re-enter full screen.

I have it setup to my (android) tablet with HDMI out, and don't have the issue.
Ok. I'll see what I can do.

Thanks