Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 3.75 Average
Rants and Raves
Rave: End of semester today, and I'm officially a super sophomore.
Rant: Classes start back up on the 30th. Yay.
Welp. I'm 4th ANGLICO until next week. If it weren't for terminal lance and a few ANGLICO guys I would have never wound up in Florida. If any old timers remember min-max, you'd know ANGLICO is the best job in the cream corn. It's crazy to think that a comedic website influenced my life but it did. Here is to all you motherfuckers out there. All of you. I'll be around terminal lance but I'll be busy with school. If there are any ANGLICO questions, send them my way.

Sent from my SM-J320V using Tapatalk
Do Anglicans prefer to suck a lot of little cocks, or a few huge cocks?
They come with fire,they come with axes...Destroyers&usurpers,curse them. GALL:I hope you get run over by a dumptruck full of babydicks CORVUS:yoss hates&knows everything BAN724:I like how buttmad ppl get about Yoss except if you lie still&listen he is trying to make us all better debaters
What is ANGLICO
USMCRs Finest [26|Mar 09:11 AM]: I don't mind the bukkake, but some of the other shit is crazy.<br /><br />Plot twist: he is actually Taliban.-ReRun0369
It's like an air and naval gunfire liaison company, except with a cool abbreviation. Lots of radio operators and forward observer and jtac types, they tend to get their jump wings.
They come with fire,they come with axes...Destroyers&usurpers,curse them. GALL:I hope you get run over by a dumptruck full of babydicks CORVUS:yoss hates&knows everything BAN724:I like how buttmad ppl get about Yoss except if you lie still&listen he is trying to make us all better debaters
(05-10-2017, 08:24 AM)McFuu Wrote: No, not saying you, it was more of a general comment.
I've just seen tons of people start the debt train with the home loans.  I could have worded the whole thing better.

Oh okay.  Well that's cool.  For me, there were some expenses that I absolutely had to take care of, so it wasn't a thing of just wanting to do it.  I *have* to make some repairs on my house.  I *have* to buy a car.  So the loan was needed.  These weren't things that could wait until I got a new job and started making more money, even if that is ideally on the near horizon.  I was waiting too long as it was to take care of this stuff. So with working this out at my current income level, it bodes much better for my near future.

All-in-all, I could still hypothetically sell my house and break away clean from all of this.  I wouldn't want to, but it's *knock wood* a long road from drowning as long as I maintain as I normally would.
Rant: I put my cat to sleep yesterday. It was time. I couldn't justify giving her a bunch of pills to *maybe* help her deal, when it was apparent that her kidney failure was in full effect (on top of her thyroid condition giving her labored breathing, etc).

That's all I have to say about that.
I'm sorry about your kitty, FSD :'(
You'll have to speak up, I'm not wearing any pants.

F18WrenchMonkey: NSF is grand master champion at being apathetic
Rant: Back in Okinawa
Rave: So easy to save money hear now that the lady is thousands of miles away Smile
Rave: I graduated today.
Rave: Yoss was there
Rant: It didn't add +5 to my INT stat
Phantomgrift: I enjoy minecraft as well as My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
(05-15-2017, 06:29 PM)Horrible Wrote: Rave: I graduated today.
Rant: Yoss was there

Fix't

Horribrad was very photogenic, they kept putting him on the jumbotrons.
I also got there too late to figure out where everyone was, but managed to be right next to his parents as he walked by. I, uh, figured out that they were his parents when he waved at me and they were waving back. And then I knew he wasn't waving at me. Sad
(05-15-2017, 06:35 PM)Yossarian Wrote:

Fix't

I also got there too late to figure out where everyone was, but managed to be right next to his parents as he walked by. I, uh, figured out that they were his parents when he waved at me and they were waving back. And then I knew he wasn't waving at me. Sad

Did you wear deodorant and have more than one beer?
Ephesians 2:8-10

You can lie, but your boner can't 

Gabe/Gall/SHS
(05-15-2017, 06:56 PM)Strongheartsociety Wrote:

Fix't

Yes. It was like 11am on a Monday when we got lunch, so no.
Congrats Horrible! What's next for you?

Sent from my SM-J320V using Tapatalk
(05-15-2017, 07:14 PM)Yossarian Wrote:
(05-15-2017, 06:56 PM)Strongheartsociety Wrote:

Fix't

Yes. It was like 11am on a Monday when we got lunch, so no.

Queer

Gabe/Gall/SHS
Rant: Chris Cornell is no longer with us.

Rant: Clinicals and writing nursing care plans is busting my balls

Rave: The end of the semester is so close I can taste it!
Sometimes people don't want to hear the truth, because they don't want their illusions to be destroyed. -Nietzsche<br /><br />He traveled alone. Always. Even in the presence of others he was completely alone. - Zen and the art of motorcycle maintenance (Robert Pirsig)
Care plans are worthless.
Get your ACLS and let me know if you got questions about the nclex

Gabe/Gall/SHS
There's a trick question on the nclex, "you are above giving a report to an EMT receiving the pt for transport t/f" for some reason the exam says true, but that's just a bug in the test.
(05-18-2017, 01:06 PM)Strongheartsociety Wrote: Care plans are worthless.
Get your ACLS and let me know if you got questions about the nclex

That's pretty much what I'm gathering from everyone I know who is in the medical profession. But apparently writing "self care deficit related to dementia aeb _________, _______ and ________" is going to help you be a better nurse. 

Kind've like how putting questions about Rifater on an exam when we didn't even cover that in the course material is evaluating how good of a nursing student you are... Only three more semesters  Undecided
Sometimes people don't want to hear the truth, because they don't want their illusions to be destroyed. -Nietzsche<br /><br />He traveled alone. Always. Even in the presence of others he was completely alone. - Zen and the art of motorcycle maintenance (Robert Pirsig)
Rave: Going to get a new NAS!
Rant: after I get promoted.
Denethor Wrote:[18|Feb 12:25 PM]: You're foreign, aren't you
Rant: Some people make ending their friendship an easy decision. Like posting about how Chris Cornell was a coward for committing suicide. Yep, no desire to further associate with you.

You couldn't tell this douchebag anything, anyway. He's too busy deepthroating Trump's dick, no matter how many times his political arguments get proven wrong with actual facts. But what really sucks is that I know him as a mutual friend because of his girlfriend, whom I buried the hatchet with and rekindled my friendship with last September. It woulda been nice if it would have worked out. But he's too fucking ignorant for words. Can't tell him anything, no matter how factually incorrect his words are.
Rant: So I'm told, by my LPO, to calm down and make my first classes do what they're supposed to.

Same guy calls me, on my day off, about a problem he should have asked one of them about.

I've gone from wanting to get out to considering staying in to once again wanting to get out again.

"that's a good question, dumbass. Call lpo
Well it was the LPO calling me about section stuff, when he knows I wasn't in section this week

Rant: Volun-told to come into work this evening

Rave: OT pay to browse the web