Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 3.75 Average
Rants and Raves
Congrats and happy birthday, FSD!
Aww thank you buddy!
Rave: Another PFA done and passed, I'll be employed for another 6 mos.
You'll have to speak up, I'm not wearing any pants.

F18WrenchMonkey: NSF is grand master champion at being apathetic
NSFGIRL GOT THAT BAD BITCH STATUS ON LOCKDOWN
CPD: after you beat up someone you gotta take something from them.  CPD: it can be food, money, their anal virginity, whatever, but you gotta take something from him

#FREEHCT

[Image: octoCookie_zps30dh4gn8.jpg]
Rant: Welp, got some fun news today: Unless our business development team magically unfucks themselves, I'll need to find a new job come 2018.

Rave: I could use a change of pace.

(05-03-2017, 05:05 AM)cookiecj Wrote: NSFGIRL GOT THAT BAD BITCH STATUS ON LOCKDOWN

Not sure if I'd go as far as to say 'lockdown', but thank you

(05-01-2017, 03:49 PM)First Strike Deadly Wrote: Aww thank you buddy!

Congrats, dude. Happy birthday as well
Ephesians 2:8-10

You can lie, but your boner can't 

Gabe/Gall/SHS
Nice, FSD.

Rant: Fucking tired, and haven't even had dinner yet.

Rave: Dinner's gonna be great. Motherfucking trout, bitches.
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a lot of bitching.<br /><br />- The Tao of Wombat
Rant: Jeep needs control arm and control arm mounts worked on to the tune of $500.

Rave: Seabass > Trout and Seabass is on the schedule for tonight.

Congrats FSD.
Just a dumb grunt.
Both of you need to get a mouthful of Coney Island whitefish.
They come with fire,they come with axes...Destroyers&usurpers,curse them. GALL:I hope you get run over by a dumptruck full of babydicks CORVUS:yoss hates&knows everything BAN724:I like how buttmad ppl get about Yoss except if you lie still&listen he is trying to make us all better debaters
(05-04-2017, 04:53 AM)Yossarian Wrote: Both of you need to get a mouthful of Coney Island whitefish.

Probably tastes like sweat, garlic, and disappointment

Gabe/Gall/SHS
(05-04-2017, 10:04 AM)Strongheartsociety Wrote:
(05-04-2017, 04:53 AM)Yossarian Wrote: Both of you need to get a mouthful of Coney Island whitefish.

Probably tastes like sweat, garlic, and disappointment

Typically I hear they taste a little salty, with a very rubbery texture. 
They come with fire,they come with axes...Destroyers&usurpers,curse them. GALL:I hope you get run over by a dumptruck full of babydicks CORVUS:yoss hates&knows everything BAN724:I like how buttmad ppl get about Yoss except if you lie still&listen he is trying to make us all better debaters
Rant: Why would a parent think it's ok to set a trampoline up right next to my living room window? What is wrong with people?

It's the only way the creepy kid next door can peek in your windows.
Naw, these are snot-nosed twats, unaware of personal space; not peeping tom types.

(05-05-2017, 03:43 PM)NSFgirl Wrote: Naw, these are snot-nosed twats, unaware of personal space; not peeping tom types.
Give em a show and they might turn out to be both.

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk
[Image: dpo8auk.gif]

(05-06-2016, 02:33 PM)NSFgirl Wrote: You're a terrible person, wongtastic.
(05-05-2017, 04:35 PM)Wongtastic Wrote:
(05-05-2017, 03:43 PM)NSFgirl Wrote: Naw, these are snot-nosed twats, unaware of personal space; not peeping tom types.
Give em a show and they might turn out to be both.

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk

Gross. 

I bet all their names are things like, 'Chad, Keith, or Krystal'

Rant: Took the PFT this week. Didn't do horrible, but I've gotten slow.

Rant 2: I fucking hate the double standard for SNCO's/Officers compared to NCO/Junior Enlisted. They had a SNCO/Officer pull-bar... and it might've fucking well been a crossfit workout. I've never seen more kipping in my life. Yet The Gunny counting mine made sure I used ZERO MOMENTUM, and that every pull-up was a fucking dead hang. And then, when they have their chest thumping session "It's sad that the old guys are getting more pull-ups..." yeah no shit, you guys go to the gym for like 4 hours a day during work hours, and then butterfly your way to 23 pull-ups. Eat a dick.

PERSONAL SPACE
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2DfmDuOxcN8

Rant: after 40 hours in 3 days, got scheduled for an AM ECG cert.
Rave: that sweet overtime pay and the cert gets me into PCU/ICU

Gabe/Gall/SHS
Rave: Reconnected with an old friend.  Had dinner, then hooked up with her at my house.

Rave: Because I bought my house in a down market, I now have equity in my home.  My home equity line of credit just got approved.  So I will be using that to make some home repairs, transfer my credit card debt that crept up my last few years of school (literally HALF the interest rate if I shift it to the HELOC instead of leaving it on the credit card bill), and buy a nice used car.  And honestly, probably buy a new laptop, because why not?  I'm thinking an MSI with a Core I7-7820HK, SSD/HDD dual storage, and no less than a GeForce 1070 ...
Rant: Gunsmith had a stroke a year and a half ago, never got a call about this telling me my muzzleloader wasn't going to be repaired after all until this past week. Never heard a peep out of them for two years.

Rant: Great-grandfather was too much of a DIY-er, tried drilling into the barrel to convert from a caplock to a matchlock for some weird reason, now the thing might be unusable forever unless it can be repaired, or I can find a new barrel for it that doesn't cost more than the entire rifle.

Rant: Dentist tomorrow

Rave: LAKE SEASON
(05-07-2017, 10:13 AM)First Strike Deadly Wrote: Rave: Reconnected with an old friend.  Had dinner, then hooked up with her at my house.

Rave: Because I bought my house in a down market, I now have equity in my home.  My home equity line of credit just got approved.  So I will be using that to make some home repairs, transfer my credit card debt that crept up my last few years of school (literally HALF the interest rate if I shift it to the HELOC instead of leaving it on the credit card bill), and buy a nice used car.  And honestly, probably buy a new laptop, because why not?  I'm thinking an MSI with a Core I7-7820HK, SSD/HDD dual storage, and no less than a GeForce 1070 ...

This is how people get $200k into debt.
I'd make the repairs, and transfer the credit card debt.  Then I'd squirrel away the extra money I was saving per month and then buy random shit with that.
(05-08-2017, 11:59 AM)McFuu Wrote: This is how people get $200k into debt.
I'd make the repairs, and transfer the credit card debt.  Then I'd squirrel away the extra money I was saving per month and then buy random shit with that.

I don't know who you are to insinuate that I don't know what I'm doing.  But I can assure you that I'm pretty good with managing my money.  

I've held back on those big splurges for years.  Yeah, occasionally I did, but for the most part, I've always been a frugal person.  I've ran the numbers on this six ways from Sunday.  I've spoken to financially smart siblings and bankers.  I'm set to start making more money one way or another on the relatively near horizon.  It was just time for some debt restructuring.  While I always like to knock on wood, I don't think this is the start of me spiraling in to debt. 
(05-08-2017, 07:23 PM)First Strike Deadly Wrote:
(05-08-2017, 11:59 AM)McFuu Wrote: This is how people get $200k into debt.

I don't know who you are to insinuate that I don't know what I'm doing.  But I can assure you that I'm pretty good with managing my money.  

I've held back on those big splurges for years.  Yeah, occasionally I did, but for the most part, I've always been a frugal person.  I've ran the numbers on this six ways from Sunday.  I've spoken to financially smart siblings and bankers.  I'm set to start making more money one way or another on the relatively near horizon.  It was just time for some debt restructuring.  While I always like to knock on wood, I don't think this is the start of me spiraling in to debt. 

No, not saying you, it was more of a general comment.

I've just seen tons of people start the debt train with the home loans.  I could have worded the whole thing better.
We live by the motto in our house.."can't afford, we ain't buying it". Had to go bankrupt few yrs. ago thanks to pops and his whore, digging out took a few....don't want to relive that shit again.
Vikings MC D37 Desert Racing
Desert Cycle Works 29 Palms
"Raising Grandchildren is Gods way of saying you shouldn't of had kids "