Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
You Rage You Lose
Jesus fuck. I agree with Wong on something.

Respect goes both fucking ways and, unfortunately, a lot of LEO's don't seem to remember that when it comes to dealing with the general public.
Just a dumb grunt.
News regarding that Boston officer that was shot, He has been through surgery and will in time recover, It will be a long process.
Regarding how Boston Police handled that situation, They did the right thing and took the high road with those agitators (I won't give them the credit of being called protesters) Putting up with that shit instead of dealing out hickory shampoos takes an ungodly amount of effort and discipline. Bottom line is we woke up on a Monday morning without half our city being burnt down the maggots are going to have to try again another day.
On the dog thing.... a friend of the guy who was killing them said he had previously confessed what he does to the animals and that it "made him feel high".

Eventually that will wear off and he will possibly move on to bigger things, and could eventually work his way up to people. They need to bring back lobotomies for people like this. Or better yet, lower him into a pit with a bunch of big, pissed off and aggressive dogs and let them tear him up for a while. I mean finding a room scattered with severed limbs and dog heads in the freezer?

I would eat a dog if I really needed to, but this dude wasnt eating them. Sounds like this kind of thing just gets him off.

[Image: 30059-Sweet-Little-Puppy.jpg]

-----------------

Police shooting thing: Fucking terrible. I would be far too paranoid to be a cop, and far too quick with the spray and tazer. With a mob of people as seen in that article, and them failing to comply and getting in the cops way and in their faces, I wish they would just OC spray the shit out of them.

Much respect to these guys for holding their bearing. Especially after what just transpired.
You almost hit full retard bro. It hurts me to see a fellow internet bro go there, I get angry..

I'm sorry. <3
Just a dumb grunt.
(03-31-2015, 02:53 AM)29PalmsGrunt Wrote: I would eat a dog if I really needed to

[Image: sad_keanu_eats_dog-14166.jpg]

ftfy
[Image: 8AOXfI5.jpg]
(03-31-2015, 02:53 AM)29PalmsGrunt Wrote: Police shooting thing: Fucking terrible. I would be far too paranoid to be a cop, and far too quick with the spray and tazer. With a mob of people as seen in that article, and them failing to comply and getting in the cops way and in their faces, I wish they would just OC spray the shit out of them.

Much respect to these guys for holding their bearing. Especially after what just transpired.

This! I really don't think I could go at it without becoming paraniod or kicked out for tazing some self-entitled little shit.

"which is a bigger threat: climate change or terrorism?"

“I mean, I would go with climate change,” one more said.

“A lot more people have died because of terrorism,” he said.

Yeah, but I’m not a people person,” the woman replied.

I wouldn't call that rage worthy, I cringed a lil but I wasn't mad. Also if we are talking about long term effects than climate change is a much bigger threat to the species/country.
Yesterday's gone on down the river and you can't get it back.
Loaded question, but sure. Fox news gonna Fox.
OH YOU!

[Image: qVbUArb.gif?noredirect]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=13&v=4tEATOdgcIA
[img width=67 height=100]http://i.imgur.com/OErtats.png[/img]
(04-24-2015, 07:36 AM)Waffen Wrote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=13&v=4tEATOdgcIA

ftfy
Just a dumb grunt.
"I'm not a people person" - didn't watch, still laughed
The Kool-Aid is a lie.
I want to hurt her..
Just a dumb grunt.
(04-24-2015, 08:48 AM)Handicap Wrote: I want to hurt her..

I want to put sunglasses on my fist and then beat the fuck out of her with said sunglassed fist.

Sing like no one is listening, dance like no one is watching, and poop like no one is in the next stall.

Handicapable: Jesus, if you're an O you get awards like they're motrin at a Corpsman parade.
-----------------------------

[Image: WE5D25k.gif]
That mental image made me smile a toothy smile.
Just a dumb grunt.
(04-24-2015, 10:10 AM)damn03 Wrote: What a dumb cunt. Why are people so focused on trying to get the people who protect them to lose their shit?

Because they have the freedom to do so. Double edged sword.
For now anyway.
No one raging over lost post count? kek
The Kool-Aid is a lie.
(04-24-2015, 12:40 PM)damn03 Wrote: I understand freedom, but antagonizing for the sake of antagonizing?

Antagonizing for the sake of free money;
http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/local/Woman-Plans-Civil-Rights-Lawsuit-After-Federal-Officer-Snatches-Cellphone-300838601.html

Original story with video recovered from her phone (watch the video at the top of the page);
http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/local/New-Cellphone-Video-of-US-Marshal-Destroying-Womans-Phone-301024981.html

Quote:Paez, who has been recording police activity in South Gate for five months, said she did not instigate the forceful reaction. 
Recording the police is not a crime.
Criminalizing it means that they can act with impunity, and only protects bad cops.
They come with fire,they come with axes...Destroyers&usurpers,curse them. GALL:I hope you get run over by a dumptruck full of babydicks CORVUS:yoss hates&knows everything BAN724:I like how buttmad ppl get about Yoss except if you lie still&listen he is trying to make us all better debaters
Lolwut? She didn't instigate? What a stupid bitch.
Just a dumb grunt.
(04-24-2015, 01:39 PM)Yossarian Wrote: Recording the police is not a crime.
Criminalizing it means that they can act with impunity, and only protects bad cops.

Dude, it is most definitely not a crime and yes that Marshall went full Rayland Givens yet the bitch was trying her hardest to push the interference envelope and get paid after five months of trolling. With all the work these two women put into this, the odds only go up for them to catch somebody lose their bearing.

...and before you say "these cops knew what they were getting into when they took the job" you are absolutely right, but then I would have to get one of NMMP's dolphins to rape you next time you're out.
(04-24-2015, 02:50 PM)Tikilounge Wrote:

Dude, it is most definitely not a crime and yes that Marshall went full Rayland Givens yet the bitch was trying her hardest to push the interference envelope and get paid after five months of trolling. With all the work these two women put into this, the odds only go up for them to catch somebody lose their bearing.

...and before you say "these cops knew what they were getting into when they took the job" you are absolutely right, but then I would have to get one of NMMP's dolphins to rape you next time you're out.

No ballz.
I KNOW MAH RAGHTS
ABACABB Reservist 02s are some of the biggest motards Except for SS 17 Aug 04:17
(04-24-2015, 12:40 PM)damn03 Wrote: I understand freedom, but antagonizing for the sake of antagonizing?

You married bud? Females and chicken shit guys, I refuse to call them men, do it constantly.
Simply because they can and are protected from any real reprisal.
Freedom is awesome but it has another side.
(04-24-2015, 02:50 PM)Tikilounge Wrote:

I don't have to say it because you know it's true.
You don't want to deal with retards every day, don't work at a home for the developmentally disabled. You don't want to deal with screaming toddlers every day, don't work at a daycare.
You don't want to be under the microscope for the legality of your every public-facing action, don't put on a badge and swear to protect the public by enforcing the law.

[Image: 150423161553-02-week-in-photos-0424-rest...er-169.jpg]
"Mozambican Emmanuel Sithole, left, was walking down a street in Johannesburg's Alexandria Township when four men surrounded him on Saturday, April 18. Sithole pleaded for mercy, but it was already too late. The attackers bludgeoned him with a wrench and stabbed him with knives, killing him in broad daylight. Photographer James Oatway was nearby, and captured it all on his camera."
http://www.cnn.com/2015/04/20/world/gallery/south-africa-attack/index.html

Look, I understand that it's important for the media to maintain neutral in conflicted areas, and that to act may have been a death sentence for the camera crew. But like when that war correspondent bought a farm in Libya, the press jumps all over when it's one of their own. I don't think I could just stand there and take pictures while this was happening.

Like when Anderson Cooper snatched up that kid in Haiti- human decency prevailed over the bullshit abstract of a story about the plight of brown people. 
They come with fire,they come with axes...Destroyers&usurpers,curse them. GALL:I hope you get run over by a dumptruck full of babydicks CORVUS:yoss hates&knows everything BAN724:I like how buttmad ppl get about Yoss except if you lie still&listen he is trying to make us all better debaters