Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
You Rage You Lose
[Image: OZJJhkr.jpg]

I got this far on the "Wake Up Sheeple" image search
http://imgur.com/gallery/4aErSZC

[Image: 4aErSZC.jpg]

Jason Brown, of Reno, Nevada, is accused of adopting dogs in order to torture and dismember them. He is being charged with seven felony counts of willfully torturing and killing an animal and two counts of possession of methamphetamine. If convicted on all counts, he could receive more than 20 years behind bars.

http://www.rgj.com/story/news/crime/2014/08/13/reno-status-hearing-today-dog-dismembering-suspect/13996069/
They come with fire,they come with axes...Destroyers&usurpers,curse them. GALL:I hope you get run over by a dumptruck full of babydicks CORVUS:yoss hates&knows everything BAN724:I like how buttmad ppl get about Yoss except if you lie still&listen he is trying to make us all better debaters
/\ Awful.

I hope he gets hate fucked, but I also hope people (on the imgur site) realize that a petition does and should mean fuck all to a court case.

Sing like no one is listening, dance like no one is watching, and poop like no one is in the next stall.

Handicapable: Jesus, if you're an O you get awards like they're motrin at a Corpsman parade.
-----------------------------

[Image: WE5D25k.gif]
(03-26-2015, 06:55 AM)Yossarian Wrote: http://imgur.com/gallery/4aErSZC

[Image: 4aErSZC.jpg]

Jason Brown, of Reno, Nevada, is accused of adopting dogs in order to torture and dismember them. He is being charged with seven felony counts of willfully torturing and killing an animal and two counts of possession of methamphetamine. If convicted on all counts, he could receive more than 20 years behind bars.

http://www.rgj.com/story/news/crime/2014/08/13/reno-status-hearing-today-dog-dismembering-suspect/13996069/

This is often how serial killers start.  I hope this guy gets raped to death in prison.
The Germanwings flight 9525 crash was not an accident.  Co-pilot Lubitz intentionally downed the plane.  144 people dead.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/03/26/europe/germanwings-plane-crash-pilots/
(03-26-2015, 04:32 PM)First Strike Deadly Wrote: The Germanwings flight 9525 crash was not an accident.  Co-pilot Lubitz intentionally downed the plane.  144 people dead.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/03/26/europe/germanwings-plane-crash-pilots/

BAN ALL AIRPLANES
[Image: 8AOXfI5.jpg]
But it's different because I personally benefit from airplane usage!
Not yet he wasn't.
(03-28-2015, 03:11 AM)damn03 Wrote: if he was killing chihuahuas can we really be mad at him?[/b] yes, its good that hes locked up, but raped to death in prision? he wasnt molesting and killing babies.

(03-28-2015, 06:47 AM)Dead Dog Wrote: Not yet he wasn't.

You either die a hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villain.
[Image: dpo8auk.gif]

(05-06-2016, 02:33 PM)NSFgirl Wrote: You're a terrible person, wongtastic.
These dogs are on the same level as babies. Maybe not in terms of value or sanctity but they are on the same level of innocence. Babies do nothing wrong. Dogs do nothing wrong. They are inherently good - they live to serve. And they are equally as powerless as a baby in controlling their own situations (where to live when to eat etc). It's akin to the extra rage when a pedophile turns out to be a priest or a teacher or a cop - there is a trust that is broken. Same thing here, there is a trust in these adoptions and that these dogs have with us that this guy broke.

Animal cruelty was recently marked as a felony for a number of reasons, one of which as previously posted, is that it is a stron indicator of future violent against persons behavior. This isn't the type of person out society wants. So we call for his blood or banishment to another island.

Sing like no one is listening, dance like no one is watching, and poop like no one is in the next stall.

Handicapable: Jesus, if you're an O you get awards like they're motrin at a Corpsman parade.

Thanks ban.
 You put into words almost exactly what I was thinking.
Something I don't do well as everyone knows.
(03-28-2015, 08:10 AM)damn03 Wrote: pretty sure we made dogs serve us. but, i understand your point. your argument sounds like how peta argues against eating meat. if this guy were making meals out of these dogs would that change anything? dont get me wrong, i have a dog, a cat, a kid, and i eat any kind of food. should we lock up butchers?

http://www.crimemuseum.org/blog/9-early-warning-signs-for-serial-killers-2

Quote:3. Torturing Small Animals

This is one of the strongest warning signs. Children who torture or kill small animals like squirrels, birds, cats, and dogs without showing remorse are highly likely to be sociopaths. Many serial killers kill to control others’ lives, and as children, small animals are the only lives they have the power to control.
Cannibalistic serial killer Jeffrey Dahmer would bike around the woods as a child, collecting dead animals to dissect. Dahmer even killed and dismembered his own puppy, mounting its head on a stake when he was done.

But I know you're not one to let facts get in the way.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Macdonald_triad

Quote:[/url]FBI Special Agent Alan Brantly believed that some offenders kill animals as a rehearsal for killing human victims.[9] Cruelty to animals is mainly used to vent frustration and anger the same way firesetting is. Extensive amounts of humiliation were also found in the childhoods of children who engaged in acts of cruelty to animals. During childhood, serial killers could not retaliate towards those who caused them humiliation, so they chose animals because they [animals] were viewed as weak and vulnerable. Future victim selection is already in the process at a young age. Studies have found that those who engaged in childhood acts of cruelty to animals used the same method of killing on their human victims as they did on their animal victims.[10]
Quote:Wright and Hensley (2003) named three recurring themes in their study of five cases of serial murderers: As children, they vented their frustrations because the person causing them anger or humiliation was too powerful to take down; they felt as if they regained some control and power over their lives through the torture and killing of the animals; they gained the power and control they needed to cause pain and suffering of a weaker, more vulnerable animal – escalating to humans in the future.[url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Macdonald_triad#cite_note-11][11]

In a study of 45 male prison inmates who were deemed violent offenders, McClellan (2003) found that 56% admitted to having committed acts of violence against animals. It was also found that children who abused animals were more often the victims of parental abuse than children who did not abuse animals.[12] As previously stated, animal cruelty was a way for the children to feel as if they were retaliating against those who abused, frustrated, or humiliated them.
In a 2004 study, which considered not one-off events but patterns of repeat violence, Tallichet and Hensley found a link between repeated animal cruelty and violence against humans. They examined prisoners in maximum or medium security prisons. [13] However, over-generalizing possible links between animal violence and human violence can have unwanted consequences such as detracting focus from other possible predictors or causes.[14]

I'll let you read up on zoosadism on your own time, if this isn't enough for you to go "well, maybe someone who tortures animals for pleasure is different than someone who endeavors for a clean kill for food."
They come with fire,they come with axes...Destroyers&usurpers,curse them. GALL:I hope you get run over by a dumptruck full of babydicks CORVUS:yoss hates&knows everything BAN724:I like how buttmad ppl get about Yoss except if you lie still&listen he is trying to make us all better debaters
Chihuahuas are literally worse than Hitler
[Image: 8AOXfI5.jpg]
Fucking shit like this disgusts me:

http://www.foxcarolina.com/story/28637871/decorated-boston-cop-in-coma-after-being-shot-in-face

Quote:BOSTON (AP) - A decorated Boston police officer remained in a medically induced coma Saturday, a night after he was shot in the face by a man with several gun convictions during a traffic stop that ended when other officers fatally shot his attacker, the city's police commissioner said.

Officer John Moynihan, 34, was struck just below his right eye, and the bullet remains lodged below his right ear, Commissioner William Evans said. He was listed in critical condition,
revengeofintelweeny:this girl is full of epicness +1. why can't there be more like minded people like her out there, geez ChaplainKM:I approve of the tazzie PV. Sh-tStirrer:Taz, I love you. zx6rdr:taz, erryone lik your pie
http://turtleboysports.com/protesters-who-protest-for-guy-who-shot-boston-cop-are-the-worst-protesters-of-all-the-protesters/
And the "Fuck the POPO" douchebags where out in force before the crime scene was even secured.
(03-29-2015, 09:31 AM)Taz Wrote: Fucking shit like this disgusts me:

http://www.foxcarolina.com/story/28637871/decorated-boston-cop-in-coma-after-being-shot-in-face

Quote:BOSTON (AP) - A decorated Boston police officer remained in a medically induced coma Saturday, a night after he was shot in the face by a man with several gun convictions during a traffic stop that ended when other officers fatally shot his attacker, the city's police commissioner said.

Officer John Moynihan, 34, was struck just below his right eye, and the bullet remains lodged below his right ear, Commissioner William Evans said. He was listed in critical condition,

Sometimes people attack cops even at what would supposedly be routine traffic stops. That Vietnam vet that killed a cop back in 98 was recently executed, I think a few months ago actually. Andrew Brennan.
(03-29-2015, 09:31 AM)Taz Wrote: Fucking shit like this disgusts me:

(03-29-2015, 10:15 AM)oldwinger Wrote: http://turtleboysports.com/protesters-who-protest-for-guy-who-shot-boston-cop-are-the-worst-protesters-of-all-the-protesters/
And the "Fuck the POPO" douchebags where out in force before the crime scene was even secured.

What the fuck?! Gaaah shit like that makes my blood boil. And also makes me realize that I could never be a cop. Their ROE are so strict. It takes some serious balls to have the restraint to give every single thug with an attitude you meet the benefit of the doubt and not just straight up shooting anyone brandishing any form of weapon.
Shouldn't the people of Boston be rioting?

Oh wait...blue lives don't matter.
[Image: military_signature-1.png]
(03-29-2015, 02:06 PM)silverado_mick Wrote: Shouldn't the people of Boston be rioting?

Oh wait...blue lives don't matter.

I am suprised they are not rioting over the dead perp. Seems to be the norm these days.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
(10-03-2014, 09:51 AM)austinjking pid=' Wrote:<br />About that, give me a ring when this isn't Tumblrlance anymore<br />
There was a shooting in Jersey a few years back that ended in a Cops Death and the Perps death. The lovely community from whence the perp came from was mourning...the guy who shot the cop, and celebrating the cops death, to the point where people were making t shirts and selling them in support of the perp.

The Killer told some buddies before he robbed a convenience store that he wanted to kill some cops, hence why he was robbing the store. Officers respond and as the car pulls up the dude just unloads on the car. The cop who was killed was brand new to the job as well.
Yesterday's gone on down the river and you can't get it back.
People in general - not just the hoodlums - should respect LEOs way more than they do these days. Seem like america have exactly the same problem we have here. Any form altercation with police officers are always blamed on the officers.
(03-28-2015, 08:10 AM)damn03 Wrote: pretty sure we made dogs serve us. but, i understand your point. your argument sounds like how peta argues against eating meat. if this guy were making meals out of these dogs would that change anything? dont get me wrong, i have a dog, a cat, a kid, and i eat any kind of food. should we lock up butchers?

This is the most retarded thing I've ever read. I'm of half a mind to hit you with negative karma for this.

damn03 Wrote:yoss, i dont understand. do you have any sources you can cite? what about the serial killers posing as "clean-killers"?

This too.. I expect more from you, damn.
Just a dumb grunt.

I know you have dogs (or at least I think I remember that?) so I can appreciate that you are posing these questions mostly as a devil's advocate.

That said, this is a tangential argument, but you make something interesting out of it.  I think it would change things, and its neat you point the question out.  It would weaken the case as to being an indicator of a possible serial killer, but it wouldn't rule it out completely. The case would still be just as strong as to broken trust (from an innocent animal) and an act against societal norms.

I'm trying to work my head around how different cultures treat animals differently, and how someone could see dogs as just plain food - but I still can't legitimize that (and I'm trying to do that without bias, too).  This guy seems like an American born white guy, so he is plenty familiar with how we view dogs here.  Similarly, if we picture some foreigner who now lives in the states - the culture of what we do with dogs is still pretty obvious (although being his own culture its okay that he differs) but the adoption process clearly outlines what you are trusted to do with this animal - and even someone who believes dogs are food, and has a culture that supports it, is still breaking that trust in adopting a dog for that purpose.  

Taking an animal that people hold in high regard and doing as you see fit with it - society be damned has similarities to the actions of a serial killer.  The serial killer takes human lives, which we hold in high regard, and does as he sees fit.  

Final ruling: Adopting dogs for slaughter in lieu of torture - 9/10 on the rage scale, still would wish for hangings.

People who kill for meat have a vested interest in a swift, painless, stress free death as far as it's possible to give one, because a stressed animal gives bad meat. You can taste fear, you can taste stress, and it simplifies the killing process immensely if it's done quickly and humanely.

Dogs, cattle, chickens...which animal it is makes no difference. They do not (and would not) deliberately inflict pain, as this man does.
A penis lives a terrible life. His hair is a mess, his family are nuts, his neighbour is an asshole, his best friend is a pussy, someone keeps beating him...

Poor thing.
(03-30-2015, 02:21 AM)Xyborg Wrote: People in general - not just the hoodlums - should respect LEOs way more than they do these days. Seem like america have exactly the same problem we have here. Any form altercation with police officers are always blamed on the officers.

There's a historical reason for that that is both long and well documented.

What should happen more these days is LEO acknowledging that instead of saying, "respect my authority because I said so". No one liked when their parents did it, why should they like it from someone else?
[Image: dpo8auk.gif]

(05-06-2016, 02:33 PM)NSFgirl Wrote: You're a terrible person, wongtastic.