Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
You Rage You Lose
I want to kill the cameraman for filming video in portrait.
They come with fire,they come with axes...Destroyers&usurpers,curse them. GALL:I hope you get run over by a dumptruck full of babydicks CORVUS:yoss hates&knows everything BAN724:I like how buttmad ppl get about Yoss except if you lie still&listen he is trying to make us all better debaters
(03-07-2015, 07:21 PM)Yossarian Wrote: I want to kill the cameraman for filming video in portrait.

A 12 year-old boy.
revengeofintelweeny:this girl is full of epicness +1. why can't there be more like minded people like her out there, geez ChaplainKM:I approve of the tazzie PV. Sh-tStirrer:Taz, I love you. zx6rdr:taz, erryone lik your pie
(03-07-2015, 07:21 PM)Yossarian Wrote: I want to kill the cameraman for filming video in portrait.

They hold their guns to the Side and their phones upright. 
Yesterday's gone on down the river and you can't get it back.
(03-07-2015, 07:00 PM)DuxNautarum Wrote:
(03-07-2015, 08:36 AM)silverado_mick Wrote: They aren't retarded dude, they're enlightened and forward thinking.  We are the ones who are retarded.  If we were smart like those kids we would "get it".

Im glad I never went to college...

College doesn't breed retards, retards just become more obnoxious when allowed to flourish with other retards. College was the tits.

Certain colleges attract certain personality types. you won't find hippie faggits at harvard business. law school is a toss up, you get really passionate people about human rights/criminal defence but none of them would work in those fields coz no $$$$ to pay the bills. 
(03-07-2015, 07:23 PM)Taz Wrote:

A 12 year-old boy.

Suffer not the heretic to live.

Besides, he's filming retards picking on another retard. It's not like he's redeeming himself here by filming the documentary of the year.
They come with fire,they come with axes...Destroyers&usurpers,curse them. GALL:I hope you get run over by a dumptruck full of babydicks CORVUS:yoss hates&knows everything BAN724:I like how buttmad ppl get about Yoss except if you lie still&listen he is trying to make us all better debaters
(03-08-2015, 08:22 AM)damn03 Wrote: also where was that little girls parents? shes too young to be out in the street on a big wheel

Probably doing meth

This was my first thought before I raged about her being abused, who the fuck lets their >2 out into shit like that
[Image: 8AOXfI5.jpg]
(03-08-2015, 09:04 AM)Tikilounge Wrote:
(03-08-2015, 08:22 AM)damn03 Wrote: also where was that little girls parents? shes too young to be out in the street on a big wheel

Probably doing meth

This was my first thought before I raged about her being abused, who the fuck lets their >2 out into shit like that

10>2
18>2
Tormenting some kid to get their jollies? Fucking raged. I'd love to punt all three of those little fuckers.
( •_•) ( •_•) ⌐■-■ (⌐■_■) ... Deal with it.
[Image: fAIGIKW.jpg]
Here's how it's done:

[Image: marine-corps-logic1.jpg]

Straight to the 'cheese', baby!
Yeah,...So?
I knew that was coming next
(03-09-2015, 09:56 PM)Tikilounge Wrote: I knew that was coming next

Bullshit.
Yeah,...So?
(03-09-2015, 10:01 PM)irradiator Wrote:
(03-09-2015, 09:56 PM)Tikilounge Wrote: I knew that was coming next

Bullshit.

For cereal
"like, if I could do it all over again, I'd join the military, but not a branch that really did anything, so, like, the navy, but I wouldn't want to be on a sub, and I wouldn't want to join the air force because I'm afraid of heights, and I couldn't join the marines because, like, I couldn't handle it, and like, the army barely exists anymore... "

-someone charged with molding the minds of the future of 'Murrica.
/\ Dumb.

TR:   I dare you to do an image search for "Wake Up Sheeple" and see how many images you can look at before raging.

Sing like no one is listening, dance like no one is watching, and poop like no one is in the next stall.

Handicapable: Jesus, if you're an O you get awards like they're motrin at a Corpsman parade.
-----------------------------

[Image: WE5D25k.gif]
[Image: 469bbe8a1832d2daf25c5681c922ad5796905763...ccb26a.jpg]

Dramatic music and flashy editing gets'em every time.
my wife had to drive to a hospital an hour away because some douche shook his girlfriends baby so hard he has s blood clot in his brain and baby needed to be life flighted. Wife has to take a statement because mom is giving inconsistent stories, then find an emergency placement home for when baby is released.
Saru mo ki kara  ochiru
All my rage
Hunt him down and kill him after he gets out of jail on bail.
One, it was vetoed. Two, I don't see it as that big of a deal.
Random
Just a dumb grunt.
(03-11-2015, 05:42 PM)CPD Wrote: Hunt him down and kill him after he gets out of jail on bail.

lol, he's not going to jail. You have to beat your kid a few times in America for that to happen. This may be a big enough deal though, we shall see.
Saru mo ki kara  ochiru
I lost this morning. Listening to the radio about how Mosul is under ISIS control, and the IA/IP aren't able to counter. Then an IP commander was interviewed and he is pissed that the US isn't doing enough to fund the Sunni IP.

Follow that story with an interview with a wook about ITB. She was asked how she feels about more than half already dropping out and her answer was "It isn't very demotivating because they were all med seps, they all still wanted to be here. Its mostly been injuries due to the training, most commonly stress fractures." <insert thatsthepoint.jpeg>

And I caught a few red lights I don't feel I should have.

Sing like no one is listening, dance like no one is watching, and poop like no one is in the next stall.

Handicapable: Jesus, if you're an O you get awards like they're motrin at a Corpsman parade.

What exactly is your point about the med seps?
My point, and I think it is a common one, is that an inherent problem with females in infantry will be the physical limitations of their bodies - limitations that can't be overcome with effort or exercise. The stress fractures show that.