Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Your Neighborhood Friendly Career Planner ... Part Deux
Extend IRR so I can rejoin SMCR down the road with less paperwork... or do what I need to get retirement credits.

Just got my honorable in the mail today... and IRR career planner is not answering voicemails. I dont want to be a mega douche and google-fu up the chain but I will. I was patient at first... but after going to the dentist, doctor, etc and getting the package together for them a response to the numerous voicemails and emails would be nice... especially since I was told I was all set and Id just be getting something emailed to me to sign and nothing. Im gonna send a string of emails tonight.

Mike

Sent from my cell phone with a tiny keyboard and large thumbs...
How big is your pathetic little dick?
CPD: after you beat up someone you gotta take something from them.  CPD: it can be food, money, their anal virginity, whatever, but you gotta take something from him

#FREEHCT

[Image: octoCookie_zps30dh4gn8.jpg]
Update. Just got a call and an apology for the fuck-up... but Im off contract and nothimg they can do.

Mike

Sent from my cell phone with a tiny keyboard and large thumbs...
So need a input from the local friendly career planner. I'm a first termer with a EAS of June '17. Plan on re-enlisting with a LAT move into what looks like EOD. Issue at hand is that im currently on works up and deploy here in the somewhat near future. Talked to the career planner we got and got the paperwork started and its done for the most part except small details. Also talked to EOD and this is where it all gets hung up. EOD will not perform a screener while on boat. But I also don't have enough time before deployment to do a proper screener on shore. The conflict is the career planner told me my package has to be in between July 1st and Sept. 30th of this year.

So am I correct in saying that my only two options are 1) Re-enlist anyways and lat move after I got back from deployment? Or 2) don't re-enlist yet come back from deployment and ill have like 4 months left put an extension in and then submit re-enlistment/LATMOVE in july of 2017? I feel as both ways are great opportunities for the green weenie to get me good.

Any suggestions on the best way to LAT move into EOD at the earliest time?
On the subject of EOD, any chance of being able to do it as a reservist?

Now my real question, will the FY 2017 verp be coming back?
Okay, so my jammer is at a recruiter unit, so he may ne lying, but...
Can I do a lat move to a critical MOS from a b billet?
Yossarian [29|Sep 07:53 AM]: oh god. imagine a mustang seabee chaplain?!
Like, out of recruiting duty? LMAO good luck, MCRC doesn't even let anybody off the leash for routine resident training.
Yeah, im hoping that the message asking everyone qualified to apply means recruiters too.
I personally know Marines who were literally pulled off the plane to go to Iraq so they could execute recruiting orders. Recruiters don't even do the rifle range or most other annual training requirements because of their ridiculous optempo. I can't imagine MCRC letting anyone participate in a latmove to a critical MOS when even Marines with a critical MOS are forced onto recruiting duty (again, I've seen this firsthand). Not trying to dissuade you from getting advice, but the odds are definitely not in your favor.
Fffffffffuuuuuuuuuu. Ok, well, I sent it up last week. Heres to hoping it works. They could afford to let me go though, our station is writing q and e only because we filled ever ship hole till december 17.
There's always more hole to fill.
CPD: after you beat up someone you gotta take something from them.  CPD: it can be food, money, their anal virginity, whatever, but you gotta take something from him

#FREEHCT

[Image: octoCookie_zps30dh4gn8.jpg]
Hope it works...maybe times have changed
(05-12-2016, 09:49 PM)DonoHAM Wrote: So need a input from the local friendly career planner. I'm a first termer with a EAS of June '17. Plan on re-enlisting with a LAT move into what looks like EOD. Issue at hand is that im currently on works up and deploy here in the somewhat near future. Talked to the career planner we got and got the paperwork started and its done for the most part except small details. Also talked to EOD and this is where it all gets hung up. EOD will not perform a screener while on boat. But I also don't have enough time before deployment to do a proper screener on shore. The conflict is the career planner told me my package has to be in between July 1st and Sept. 30th of this year.

So am I correct in saying that my only two options are 1) Re-enlist anyways and lat move after I got back from deployment? Or 2) don't re-enlist yet come back from deployment and ill have like 4 months left put an extension in and then submit re-enlistment/LATMOVE in july of 2017? I feel as both ways are great opportunities for the green weenie to get me good.

Any suggestions on the best way to LAT move into EOD at the earliest time?

Has this been resolved for you?
[Image: emkTH.png]
CTRL+ALT+DELETE, TAB, ENTER, ENTER. My day is over.
Cpl Verde: Yoss's starfish thinks it knows everything about poop and will correct your starfish on proper pooping procedure.
IDK if you're the dude I should be talking to but..

I was supposed to deploy with the 15th meu this summer, the thing is I broke my foot and probably wont deploy anymore. Here's the kicker, I extended my contract just so that I could do this deployment but seeing as how I'm going to spend the next few months on crutches and not on a deployment, How do I cancel my extension? I extended for four months (Original EAS DEC2017)
Probably be a lot more efficient to talk to your actual career planner. Unless you want to wait for an answer here, which might take just as long as your extension.
Too bad molecule stopped coming around like a little bitch.
They come with fire,they come with axes...Destroyers&usurpers,curse them. GALL:I hope you get run over by a dumptruck full of babydicks CORVUS:yoss hates&knows everything BAN724:I like how buttmad ppl get about Yoss except if you lie still&listen he is trying to make us all better debaters
(05-26-2017, 05:39 AM)Yossarian Wrote: Too bad molecule stopped coming around like a little bitch.

Wait, you liked Moley coming around like a little bitch?
Yeah,...So?

The TL-ist formerly known as irradiator/irritator/irrigator, etc.