Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
You WTF You Lose
NA's = Native Americans?
Yes.

Gabe probably left the C off, Certified Nursing Assistant.
Asswipers and bedchangers, who occasionally get to kill patients. The bulk of nursing home staff.
They come with fire,they come with axes...Destroyers&usurpers,curse them. GALL:I hope you get run over by a dumptruck full of babydicks CORVUS:yoss hates&knows everything BAN724:I like how buttmad ppl get about Yoss except if you lie still&listen he is trying to make us all better debaters
Anybody want some cancer?
Have some free cancer.
https://gizmodo.com/men-please-stop-manthreading-1790036387
They come with fire,they come with axes...Destroyers&usurpers,curse them. GALL:I hope you get run over by a dumptruck full of babydicks CORVUS:yoss hates&knows everything BAN724:I like how buttmad ppl get about Yoss except if you lie still&listen he is trying to make us all better debaters
(09-27-2017, 05:16 PM)Yossarian Wrote: Anybody want some cancer?
Have some free cancer.
https://gizmodo.com/men-please-stop-manthreading-1790036387
Is the cancer the man threading, calling out the man threading, or all of the above?

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk
[Image: dpo8auk.gif]

(05-06-2016, 02:33 PM)NSFgirl Wrote: You're a terrible person, wongtastic.
(09-21-2017, 12:13 PM)Yossarian Wrote: Yes.

Asswipers and bedchangers, who occasionally get to kill patients. The bulk of nursing home staff.

I get so many patients from nursing homes who are completely fucked up.

The one that got to me was a guy who had his penis ripped down the center from long term indwelling catheter use.
Ephesians 2:8-10

You can lie, but your boner can't 

Gabe/Gall/SHS
Holy shit that is horrible. I hope his penis has finds justice in the world. When he dies, I hope he haunts them all.
http://wfla.com/2017/11/02/police-man-uses-chainsaw-to-commit-suicide-after-attacking-wife-with-ax/
I gotta give the old-timer props for one upping his old lady.
(11-02-2017, 03:20 PM)oldwinger Wrote: http://wfla.com/2017/11/02/police-man-uses-chainsaw-to-commit-suicide-after-attacking-wife-with-ax/
I gotta give the old-timer props for one upping his old lady.

Link to another story in there, I wish reporters would dig deeper to see what the roommate (https://www.facebook.com/jazzy.rowe.7) did in the first place to deserve such hilarity;
http://wfla.com/2017/11/01/college-student-charged-after-rubbing-used-tampons-on-black-roommates-bag-police-say/
[Image: 8AOXfI5.jpg]
I think I'll pass on bringing that one home to meet Mom.
(09-21-2017, 12:13 PM)Yossarian Wrote: Yes.

I saw “C off” and thought C. Diff.

Discovered it was better to grab a yaunker and and suction copious liquid shit rather than trying to towel it off. I am greatly appreciative of the Corps for teaching me “work smarter, not harder”

When it comes to nursing homes, CNA’s are tasked 20:1. That’s fucking horrid. You’re gonna pay someone $14 an hour to clean a dying person and to remain positive?
I take care of my CNA’s for sho.

I wish I could hire all Mexican CNA’s btw
Ephesians 2:8-10

You can lie, but your boner can't 

Gabe/Gall/SHS
I have never heard of this happening before but it does not surprise me with 'murican shitbag flight attendants treating flyers with contempt (especially lazy ones in first class);

http://www.foxnews.com/travel/2017/11/14/internet-relentlessly-shames-airplane-passengers-rude-behavior.html

[Image: display?key=fd92ebbc52fc43fb98f69e50e789...z195xz.jpg]
[Image: 8AOXfI5.jpg]
(05-06-2015, 10:45 PM)SSG.Andy Wrote: That was my branch! Thankfully I was not in the medical corps.
http://news.yahoo.com/inspiring-video-shows-army-captain-stumbling-end-12-183004489--abc-news-topstories.html

if a 12 mile road march kicked her ass like that, I hope she never has to pull some bloodied soldier off the battlefield.

(05-07-2015, 03:07 AM)29PalmsGrunt Wrote: Not to sound like a dick, and good on here for passing, but I want to know if a guy would have got the same treatment or be called a pussy ass bitch for nearly falling out of a 12 mile with a 35 pound pack. Granted there was a time limit and it was probably a power walk / slow run, but most of us have been there. Falling out was a mandatory silver bullet, which was pretty motivating to get not fall out.

(05-07-2015, 03:45 AM)Handicap Wrote: I would have harassed the ever living shit out of any one of my boys if they fell out on a 12 mile hump. As a 52 we basically ran that shit in SOI (the 20k) since we were road guards for the company and didn't drop a single person. When the Battalion I was in would go on it's motivational 20k, we would carry full packs despite it being a daypack hump just to make the tankers look like shit. Mind you, they only did it twice while I was there but still, 12 miles is easy to do in 3 hours if you set a decent pace.

12 miles when you're not malnourished and exhausted should be a cake walk.

(05-07-2015, 04:00 AM)npr Wrote: From what I've heard, that road march comes at the end of a bunch of other events etc.  That said, to be so close to the finish and just crap out like that...  Suck it up.  And yes, I tell myself that every time I run.

Alright, this is all waaaaaay after fact with all of this, but I feel like I have to say something, mainly because I was at that EFMB event in her actual platoon. This shit just goes to reinforce the stereotype, within the army at least, that most medical officers might as well be civilians wearing uniforms. I've never seen such a clusterfuck, especially considering about half of the candidates out there were brand new butter bars as either freshly commissioned nurses or medical students of some sort. I think the highlight of my time out there was when some female lieutenant mentioned she lost her weapon and casually asked if anybody had a spare she could use, as if she had lost a fucking pencil or something. I was also dying when they were telling us to charge our compasses prior to starting night land nav and the dude next to me joked out loud that he left his compass charger at home. All of the officers in the platoon started to flip out and started yelling at the cadre saying that a compass charger wasn't on the packing list and basically that "this isn't fair". Probably the best was when a few people were called out by cadre on the course for openly walking around with white light on, and when asked what the fuck they were doing, a confrontational and defensive "I can't fucking see" was the response, never mind that was the entire god damn point. And that was only the tip of the stupidity iceberg.

As far as the actual person in question, I give her props for passing all of the hands on testing and hands on evals, and with the amount of studying and time spent going over shit I saw her put in every night, she earned at least that portion of it. But for the ruck, that shit was on completely flat asphalt, all the way out to the turn around point and back. You couldn't ask for a better route, no excuse for in my mind for barely clinging to life on such an easy route. This is why hospital based (as opposed to line unit) medical personnel are given such a bad rap as weak ass POGs (incoming "that's all of army lol" comments) because well, it's true.

Anyways, in CURRENT news....
Skilled professionals (doctors, lawyers, chaplains, top level band) are civilians in uniform. They go through a military familiarization course before receiving a commission from o1-o6.

So yeah, what do you expect?
(12-09-2017, 02:08 PM)Yossarian Wrote: Skilled professionals (doctors, lawyers, chaplains, top level band) are civilians in uniform. They go through a military familiarization course before receiving a commission from o1-o6.

So yeah, what do you expect?

I get what you're saying, but I guess I just have the mindset that if you're going to be apart of an organization like the military, then I think you should at least try to retain some of the basic concepts of what it means to be a Soldier/Sailor/Airman/Marine and take pride in demonstrating basic competencies related to that. Granted, nobody is perfect and it's not realistic to expect everyone to be able to master their craft as a physician or lawyer while also being an expert at everything out of a field manual, but I guess at least an attempt to know some basic stuff, like for example losing your weapon is a pretty big fucking deal, goes a long way. I've worked with some medical officers that are great at their jobs and out in the field, and others that are only here because it was a free ticket to their profession of choice and they're just going through the motions until the clock strikes midnight on the end of their service obligation. I know I can't expect everyone to have the same view I do when it comes to serving, but that's just what it is, my view.
Now you understand what it's like as a muhween to see the other branches.
Especially the army and gear accountability.
Late 70s/early 80s, when Marine aviation was J79s strapped to pterodactyls with a riding saddle. Every time we passed through or did a det out of Shaw AFB, we walked away with $$$$$ worth of system boxes and boards and components. The chair force either did not care, or were too stupid to properly count their stuff.

We once walked into their motor T and drove away with a small AF school bus. They never said shit (we left it on the flight line and gave the key to a VMGR crew when we flew out).

And to think that we serialized every fukin PCB in the APD10/ES88 and AAD5. The air farce did not even put serials on their system-level boxes; other than the INS stuff. What a bunch of maroons.
there is no safety in numbers. numbers do not lie.
(12-11-2017, 01:12 PM)OldFart Wrote: Late 70s/early 80s, when Marine aviation was J79s strapped to pterodactyls with a riding saddle. Every time we passed through or did a det out of Shaw AFB, we walked away with $$$$$ worth of system boxes and boards and components. The chair force either did not care, or were too stupid to properly count their stuff.

We once walked into their motor T and drove away with a small AF school bus. They never said shit (we left it on the flight line and gave the key to a VMGR crew when we flew out).

And to think that we serialized every fukin PCB in the APD10/ES88 and AAD5. The air farce did not even put serials on their system-level boxes; other than the INS stuff. What a bunch of maroons.
Fuck yeah, We flew a couple extra hours on a dead engine to an air Force base instead of landing at an air station and asking a sister squadron for parts. Those fuckers would have picked my bird clean. (And we would return the favor in a heartbeat)
[Image: 9b31h4jtfy601.jpg]
Thanks Obama!
I lost.