Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
You WTF You Lose
NA's = Native Americans?
Yes.

Gabe probably left the C off, Certified Nursing Assistant.
Asswipers and bedchangers, who occasionally get to kill patients. The bulk of nursing home staff.
They come with fire,they come with axes...Destroyers&usurpers,curse them. GALL:I hope you get run over by a dumptruck full of babydicks CORVUS:yoss hates&knows everything BAN724:I like how buttmad ppl get about Yoss except if you lie still&listen he is trying to make us all better debaters
Anybody want some cancer?
Have some free cancer.
https://gizmodo.com/men-please-stop-manthreading-1790036387
They come with fire,they come with axes...Destroyers&usurpers,curse them. GALL:I hope you get run over by a dumptruck full of babydicks CORVUS:yoss hates&knows everything BAN724:I like how buttmad ppl get about Yoss except if you lie still&listen he is trying to make us all better debaters
(09-27-2017, 05:16 PM)Yossarian Wrote: Anybody want some cancer?
Have some free cancer.
https://gizmodo.com/men-please-stop-manthreading-1790036387
Is the cancer the man threading, calling out the man threading, or all of the above?

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk
[Image: dpo8auk.gif]

(05-06-2016, 02:33 PM)NSFgirl Wrote: You're a terrible person, wongtastic.
(09-21-2017, 12:13 PM)Yossarian Wrote: Yes.

Gabe probably left the C off, Certified Nursing Assistant.
Asswipers and bedchangers, who occasionally get to kill patients. The bulk of nursing home staff.

I get so many patients from nursing homes who are completely fucked up.

The one that got to me was a guy who had his penis ripped down the center from long term indwelling catheter use.
Ephesians 2:8-10

You can lie, but your boner can't 

Gabe/Gall/SHS
Holy shit that is horrible. I hope his penis has finds justice in the world. When he dies, I hope he haunts them all.