Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
You WTF You Lose
Australian wolf spider 

[Image: 8AOXfI5.jpg]
did not click.
Should have just caught it and tossed it outside. At least that's what I do with spiders. Except Funnelwebs - they get the boot or the spray. Mind you, Wolf Spiders can be pretty aggressive, and it sucks mightily to get then in your car....I had one residing in the car for about 6 months, bloody thing kept escaping when I tried to evict it or dispatch it.
This post transmitted using recycled electrons. Go Green and Save The Planet!
(04-28-2015, 02:49 PM)bondiboy66 Wrote: Should have just caught it and tossed it outside.  At least that's what I do with spiders.  Except Funnelwebs - they get the boot or the spray.  Mind you, Wolf Spiders can be pretty aggressive, and it sucks mightily to get then in your car....I had one residing in the car for about 6 months, bloody thing kept escaping when I tried to evict it or dispatch it.

Should have killed it or burned your car down.
I laughed at that vid. Australians and their accents
The Kool-Aid is a lie.
OH GOD!
god dam it Austrailia
http://gothamist.com/2015/04/28/bud_light_no_no.php

[Image: 42815budlight.jpg]
They come with fire,they come with axes...Destroyers&usurpers,curse them. GALL:I hope you get run over by a dumptruck full of babydicks CORVUS:yoss hates&knows everything BAN724:I like how buttmad ppl get about Yoss except if you lie still&listen he is trying to make us all better debaters
Man.. fuck spiders. That's why I could never live in Australia.
Man, I keep getting you (Xyborg) and Cybargs confused.
The Kool-Aid is a lie.
(04-28-2015, 05:49 PM)Yossarian Wrote: http://gothamist.com/2015/04/28/bud_light_no_no.php

[Image: 42815budlight.jpg]

shit I actually thought that wasn't real then saw an official apology from bud light today
Saru mo ki kara  ochiru
Funny cuz it's true
The Kool-Aid is a lie.
I'll take the Penis Mightier for 500, Trebek
We're ahead of our time. Floating through...
The sky is falling down. This night belongs to you.
That Bud Light gaffe is ridiculous. Who the fuck in marketing signed off on that? And how could they not figure out that it would backfire hilariously?
Surprisingly, they didn't include, "just let it happen".
revengeofintelweeny:this girl is full of epicness +1. why can't there be more like minded people like her out there, geez ChaplainKM:I approve of the tazzie PV. Sh-tStirrer:Taz, I love you. zx6rdr:taz, erryone lik your pie
That's what they mean by #upforwhatever
They come with fire,they come with axes...Destroyers&usurpers,curse them. GALL:I hope you get run over by a dumptruck full of babydicks CORVUS:yoss hates&knows everything BAN724:I like how buttmad ppl get about Yoss except if you lie still&listen he is trying to make us all better debaters

That bus dominos video was fucking awesome. Knocking it over then falling to the ground had to kind of suck on impact with the ground though, no matter how death proof that thing was.
Feminist claims she was "virtualy raped" in GTA V.

http://csglobe.com/feminist-claims-she-was-virtually-raped-in-gta-v/
(05-04-2015, 06:26 AM)Xyborg Wrote: Feminist claims she was "virtualy raped" in GTA V.

http://csglobe.com/feminist-claims-she-was-virtually-raped-in-gta-v/

You win

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
(10-03-2014, 09:51 AM)austinjking pid=' Wrote:<br />About that, give me a ring when this isn't Tumblrlance anymore<br />
there have been claims of virtual rape since back when I was playing Ultima Online. s*** Second Life basically traded on dongs everywhere.
[Image: dpo8auk.gif]

(05-06-2016, 02:33 PM)NSFgirl Wrote: You're a terrible person, wongtastic.
(05-04-2015, 01:50 PM)Wongtastic Wrote: there have been claims of virtual rape since back when I was playing Ultima Online. s*** Second Life basically traded on dongs everywhere.

[Image: VietnameseDong_2396164k.jpg]

That's about $5 in dongs at current exchange rates.
I lol'd.

But yea, I just find her claims ridiculous and somewhat offensive to actual rape victims.
"Virtual rape" is about as traumatizing or a problem as virtual murder. I wonder how long it will be until we see the first case of virtual PTSD.
(05-04-2015, 09:47 PM)29PalmsGrunt Wrote: "Virtual rape" is about as traumatizing or a problem as virtual murder. I wonder how long it will be until we see the first case of virtual PTSD.

you've never heard about the Tumblerinas crying they have PTSD from ppl mocking them on Tumbler or on Twitter? No really, that shit has happened. I like in the video how they have all that gamer stuff spread around to give her more cred. I doubt she could get raped at a frat kegger.
I remember a short mention of it but thought it was kind of a "PTSD by being bullied" type thing. Which is equally as retarded.

As far as the girl claiming the virtual rape thing, was it the redhead thats at the game store and being interviewed out on the street or was it the slob sitting at a desk that only talked for a few seconds? I was under the impression that it was the redhead but wasnt sure.