Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
You WTF You Lose
Shipping Wars? 
https://heatst.com/entertainment/star-wars-shipping-wars-does-vanity-fair-cover-mean-poe-and-finn-will-bang/

At least they provided a explanation I guess;
https://heatst.com/tech/inside-the-spectacularly-bizarre-uber-fan-subculture-of-shipping/
[Image: 8AOXfI5.jpg]
Well I lost
USMCRs Finest [26|Mar 09:11 AM]: I don't mind the bukkake, but some of the other shit is crazy.<br /><br />Plot twist: he is actually Taliban.-ReRun0369
http://i.imgur.com/s87ZLmJ.mp4
They come with fire,they come with axes...Destroyers&usurpers,curse them. GALL:I hope you get run over by a dumptruck full of babydicks CORVUS:yoss hates&knows everything BAN724:I like how buttmad ppl get about Yoss except if you lie still&listen he is trying to make us all better debaters
It would better is those were hot dogs

[Image: giphy.gif]
(07-12-2017, 05:56 AM)Tikilounge Wrote: It would better is those were hot dogs

Ketchup is not a real condiment. Get this shit to You Rage You Lose.
They come with fire,they come with axes...Destroyers&usurpers,curse them. GALL:I hope you get run over by a dumptruck full of babydicks CORVUS:yoss hates&knows everything BAN724:I like how buttmad ppl get about Yoss except if you lie still&listen he is trying to make us all better debaters
(07-12-2017, 05:59 AM)Yossarian Wrote:
(07-12-2017, 05:56 AM)Tikilounge Wrote: It would better is those were hot dogs

Ketchup is not a real condiment. Get this shit to You Rage You Lose.

Really? You want to open this door jar again?
[Image: 0007433800312_A?$img_size_380x380$]
To be fair, its not just asian women who do this sort of nonsense. I found it repulsive.

Arrow Favorite Saké: Gangi 雁木
Join the TL Clash of Clans
[Image: 3mj4OVP.jpg]
Them and furries. Purge.
"OH MY GOD SHE SHITTED ON HERSELF TO GET HER MAN TO NUT" had me laughing so hard i was in tears
[Image: DEp-CxqUQAErkaO.jpg:large]
☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠
I don't want to live in this world any more.
You'll have to speak up, I'm not wearing any pants.

F18WrenchMonkey: NSF is grand master champion at being apathetic
(07-13-2017, 05:21 PM)NSFgirl Wrote: I don't want to live in this world any more.

I don't know, I think I could rent some space in 1 or 2 of them.
[Image: dpo8auk.gif]

(05-06-2016, 02:33 PM)NSFgirl Wrote: You're a terrible person, wongtastic.
(07-13-2017, 05:16 PM)SlaytanicSlaughter Wrote: [Image: DEp-CxqUQAErkaO.jpg:large]

Crazy how pussy determines the choices of these shallow ass women
Ephesians 2:8-10

You can lie, but your boner can't 

Gabe/Gall/SHS
(07-14-2017, 07:24 AM)Strongheartsociety Wrote:
(07-13-2017, 05:16 PM)SlaytanicSlaughter Wrote: [Image: DEp-CxqUQAErkaO.jpg:large]

Crazy how pussy determines the choices of these shallow ass women

A: " We need a way to spread a good message, something that women can all relate and grasp to.  Has to be marketable to the public"
B: " Hold my muscato, you'll love this"

---

[Image: DEunERjXsAA7Y7X.jpg]
☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠
Didn't watch, Just the look on his face has me looking for a cliff to push him off of.
"his"
What ever the fuck it is.
I'll take my hot ass feminine wife over the fat pink-hair with shaved sides, multiple facial piercings, dyed armpit hair, freebleeding, non-binary, dad issue having feminist.

Gabe/Gall/SHS
But chicks with daddy issues fuck the best. And doesn't your wife have her nose pierced?
All those people posting in that tumblr thing about shit diapers are fucking retards tbqh fam. The only one that was worth anything was the shitted herself to make her man nut one. Also feminism is so pushed on women (or "women") that it's a miracle only 28% or so call themselves feminists. College culture treats woman who aren't feminists like they're uncle toms.
Yesterday's gone on down the river and you can't get it back.
(07-16-2017, 12:32 PM)Yossarian Wrote: But chicks with daddy issues fuck the best. And doesn't your wife have her nose pierced?

Yup. It'd be different if it was a nose ring.

I can't imagine how long it's been since you got booty, I'm sure you get super excited off the chance to finger blast a big girl

Relevant
[Image: 1909636e09eff22c28f6b7c80d43ddf7.jpg]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gabe/Gall/SHS
Not really for the man tax issue but the retarded "18% is actually not a lot" comment. By your own statement the pay difference between men and women is actually not a lot.

Bonus points for vulva stones and period stickers.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/lifestyle/whats-hot/caf%C3%A9-charges-male-customers-%E2%80%98man-tax%E2%80%99/ar-AApJmPr?li=BBnbfcL
This thread just shows me how messed up some people are. What's with that diaper fetish lol. I never knew that existed!
Why can't they come and work in a hospital?
The industry is staving for NA's willing to change diapers.

Gabe/Gall/SHS