Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
You WTF You Lose
Except for the part where he knew what he was doing, and it was intentional.
They come with fire,they come with axes...Destroyers&usurpers,curse them. GALL:I hope you get run over by a dumptruck full of babydicks CORVUS:yoss hates&knows everything BAN724:I like how buttmad ppl get about Yoss except if you lie still&listen he is trying to make us all better debaters
Alligators in Pittsburgh

Quote:Southwest Regional Police said a man reported that he saw what he believed to be an alligator, about 6 to 7 feet long, swimming upstream in Belle Vernon around midnight.

"He said it had its head out of the water about seven inches," Police Chief John Hartman said. "He saw both of its eyes looking at him as it proceeded past him -- the point of the tail, the tip of the tail."
[Image: 8AOXfI5.jpg]
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3037241/Police-hunt-two-suspects-sickening-Florida-spring-break-gang-rape-drugged-girl-watched-hundreds-failed-intervene.html

Stay classy, Panama City. Dirty shit hole
Yesterday's gone on down the river and you can't get it back.
Convention attention whores decide that dressing up just as slave Leia isn't enough to get noticed http://www.dorkly.com/post/71678/slave-leia-mashup-cosplays
(04-13-2015, 06:24 PM)HardCoreTurtle Wrote: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3037241/Police-hunt-two-suspects-sickening-Florida-spring-break-gang-rape-drugged-girl-watched-hundreds-failed-intervene.html

Call me racist but boy was I not surprised by the two already apprehended for this. Yes, I know dirty white shitheads are responsible for doing this shit as well in every day life.

(04-13-2015, 08:45 PM)SSG.Andy Wrote: Convention attention whores decide that dressing up just as slave Leia isn't enough to get noticed http://www.dorkly.com/post/71678/slave-leia-mashup-cosplays

That motherfucking princess peach mashup.. errrmagherd..

I'd smash that like a tree on the forest moon of endor.
Just a dumb grunt.
Quote:"Mrs. Lehnardt told [the sponsor] she and her daughter had spoken and that her daughter 'felt guilty because the 16-year-old was 10 inches long and huge, and if she had just been able to take it, he wouldn't have needed to rape her mother.'"

http://gawker.com/horny-mom-threw-teen-daughter-a-naked-twister-sex-party-1697948520

Mom throws party for 16yr old daughter and friends, buys the booze and the pot, fucks one dude at the party, diddles herself in front of them, and then wakes up in her bed with her daughter's BF going to pound town on her.

She's not facing any sort of sex offender charges because 16 is AOC in GA.
They come with fire,they come with axes...Destroyers&usurpers,curse them. GALL:I hope you get run over by a dumptruck full of babydicks CORVUS:yoss hates&knows everything BAN724:I like how buttmad ppl get about Yoss except if you lie still&listen he is trying to make us all better debaters
Yup, all my wut, I lose
The Kool-Aid is a lie.
She's pretty hot for a chick with 5 kids.
(04-14-2015, 02:28 AM)Handicap Wrote:
(04-13-2015, 06:24 PM)HardCoreTurtle Wrote: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3037241/Police-hunt-two-suspects-sickening-Florida-spring-break-gang-rape-drugged-girl-watched-hundreds-failed-intervene.html

Call me racist but boy was I not surprised by the two already apprehended for this. Yes, I know dirty white shitheads are responsible for doing this shit as well in every day life.

(04-13-2015, 08:45 PM)SSG.Andy Wrote: Convention attention whores decide that dressing up just as slave Leia isn't enough to get noticed http://www.dorkly.com/post/71678/slave-leia-mashup-cosplays

That motherfucking princess peach mashup.. errrmagherd..

I'd smash that like a tree on the forest moon of endor.

Based off those big hands and lantern jaw i'd bet $100 that Princess is really a Prince.  #LadyboysOfClassicNintendo
Yeah that's a man baby...
[Image: military_signature-1.png]
(04-15-2015, 05:16 PM)silverado_mick Wrote: Yeah that's a man baby...
Whatever. I'd still do it.
Just a dumb grunt.
(04-15-2015, 05:30 PM)Handicap Wrote:
(04-15-2015, 05:16 PM)silverado_mick Wrote: Yeah that's a man baby...
Whatever. I'd still do it.

Lips all feel the same with ur eyes closed... >_>
Yeah,...So?
The mom is hot as fuck, if it was a male who did that same thing he'd be getting charged with some form of sexual assault I'm sure. 
(04-15-2015, 06:56 PM)HardCoreTurtle Wrote: The mom is hot as fuck, if it was a male who did that same thing he'd be getting charged with some form of sexual assault I'm sure. 

Well, if she was drunk and passed out when the bf started, that's rape.
So yeah, if it was a father fucking his son's 16yr old gf who was passed out in his bed, he'd be charged with rape.
...no matter which way you slice it, that's still rape. So the 16 year old boyfriend will probably be looking at rape charges.
And if it were reversed, holy shitballs batman, rape is rape.
(04-16-2015, 04:02 AM)Yossarian Wrote: ...no matter which way you slice it, that's still rape. So the 16 year old boyfriend will probably be looking at rape charges.
And if it were reversed, holy shitballs batman, rape is rape.

Where the fuck were these women when I was a teen?!
Just a dumb grunt.
I'm just jealous of these fucking kids man. When I was 16 there were no hot 35 year old moms around, getting naked with us at parties and banging the neighborhood kids. I feel left out.
Just a dumb grunt.
It was probably happening and you didn't know about it Handi. I'd imagine this stuff goes unreported a lot more often than not.
Of course.

But parents supplied the weed/alcohol plenty of times when I was partying as a teen. It's just that none of them were in any way whatsoever fuckable. At least none as cute as the woman from the story.
Just a dumb grunt.
School Bus Dominoes

School Bus figure 8 racing

[Image: 8AOXfI5.jpg]
Taking advantage sexually of someone who is drunk is rape!! If I know you personally, I will beat the shit out of you, or die trying.
It happens too often, and goes unreported.
revengeofintelweeny:this girl is full of epicness +1. why can't there be more like minded people like her out there, geez ChaplainKM:I approve of the tazzie PV. Sh-tStirrer:Taz, I love you. zx6rdr:taz, erryone lik your pie
(04-21-2015, 05:09 PM)Taz Wrote: Taking advantage sexually of someone who is drunk is rape!! If I know you personally,  I will beat the shit out of you, or die trying.
It happens  too often,  and goes unreported.

So why does Beavis get a pass?

Also I enjoyed the bus videos.
(04-21-2015, 08:43 PM)damn03 Wrote: its funny how if both parties are drunk, it default that the male is the raper

in most cases its equal fault
Saru mo ki kara  ochiru
Fact. 11 out of 10 rapists are male. FACT.
OH YOU!

[Image: qVbUArb.gif?noredirect]

(04-21-2015, 08:43 PM)damn03 Wrote: its funny how if both parties are drunk, it default that the male is the raper
I'll take The Rapist for 500
The Kool-Aid is a lie.