Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
You WTF You Lose
I mean, technically some of them are, others look like they haven't left the jungle since their ancestors stepped out of the primordial soup
Filipinos wanna be Asian mostly. But hey, they're whatever they want to be because who hasn't come and f*cked (or f*cked and come?) their people?
The Kool-Aid is a lie.
http://twentytwowords.com/stupid-things-people-say-to-adopted-kids-and-their-parents-11-pictures/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=partner&utm_campaign=EPIC&ts_pid=2
The Kool-Aid is a lie.
High and Tight...not even once

The thing that really drew my interest into this story is Doc Ray;
Quote:In the early morning of March 19, 1969, Fire Support Base Phu Loc 6, adjacent to Liberty Bridge near An Hoa in Quang Nam province, was attacked by an estimated battalion of North Vietnamese soldiers. Ray moved from parapet to parapet during the attack rendering medical aid to the wounded Marines. While doing this he was seriously wounded and then had to confront two enemy soldiers attacking his position, killing one and wounding another. He refused the aid he needed and advanced through the hail of enemy fire to continue his lifesaving efforts.

Navy corpsman Ray's final act of heroism was to protect a Marine he was treating after he had run out of ammunition holding back the enemy. He placed himself upon the wounded Marine after he saw a grenade land near them. By doing so, he saved the Marine's life and lost his own when the grenade exploded. In addition to Ray, eleven Marines from his unit died in the attack and two Marines and one Navy corpsman were also killed nearby at the 1st Battalion, 5th Marines command post.

He was awarded the Medal of Honor posthumously for his heroic actions.
[Image: 8AOXfI5.jpg]
I was trying to figure out what the "WTF" part of that was before I clicked on the link.

Retarded school administration is fucking retarded.
Just a dumb grunt.
Would be awesome if every boy in that school got the same haircut (maybe even a couple of girls).

Your move, school administrators.
revengeofintelweeny:this girl is full of epicness +1. why can't there be more like minded people like her out there, geez ChaplainKM:I approve of the tazzie PV. Sh-tStirrer:Taz, I love you. zx6rdr:taz, erryone lik your pie
(03-27-2015, 01:07 PM)Taz Wrote: Would be awesome if every boy in that school got the same haircut (maybe even a couple of girls).

Your move, school administrators.

Taz just likes it when they look military and virginal.
They come with fire,they come with axes...Destroyers&usurpers,curse them. GALL:I hope you get run over by a dumptruck full of babydicks CORVUS:yoss hates&knows everything BAN724:I like how buttmad ppl get about Yoss except if you lie still&listen he is trying to make us all better debaters
Quote:They also met David Shelby, a schizophrenic who, in 1995, became convinced that God wanted him to free Charles Manson from prison and that the best way to achieve this would be to send threatening letters to President Bill Clinton. He arrived at the ADX in 2000. Nine years later, in response to another command from God, Shelby, who just a few months earlier tried to commit suicide by slashing his arms, legs and stomach, fashioned a tourniquet around the base of his left pinkie, hacked off the top two joints with a Bic razor blade and ate his finger with a bowl of ramen. When he became agitated and summoned a guard to say he’d done a “terrible thing,” he mostly meant that he’d eaten meat; for the previous few months, he had been a vegetarian.
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/03/29/magazine/inside-americas-toughest-federal-prison.html?_r=0
They come with fire,they come with axes...Destroyers&usurpers,curse them. GALL:I hope you get run over by a dumptruck full of babydicks CORVUS:yoss hates&knows everything BAN724:I like how buttmad ppl get about Yoss except if you lie still&listen he is trying to make us all better debaters
I didn't want to make a WTF Japan thread, so I'll just put this here

That's not wtf, that's awesome.
WOMBLADY, TAKE NOTE.
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/arizona-lawmaker-church-attendance-mandatory-article-1.2164602

Quote:No matter how much it would violate the Constitution seperation of church and state, Allen said she wanted a law requiring citizens to go to church.

Good job, AZ. Don't let IN one-up you on the derp scale!
(03-29-2015, 10:50 PM)Yossarian Wrote: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/arizona-lawmaker-church-attendance-mandatory-article-1.2164602

Quote:No matter how much it would violate the Constitution seperation of church and state, Allen said she wanted a law requiring citizens to go to church.

Good job, AZ. Don't let IN one-up you on the derp scale!

I won't be able to contribute because I just cant'ed my last even reading this.  Good find.

Sing like no one is listening, dance like no one is watching, and poop like no one is in the next stall.

Handicapable: Jesus, if you're an O you get awards like they're motrin at a Corpsman parade.
-----------------------------

[Image: WE5D25k.gif]
Church and State.

That always leaves me thinking about how presidential (or most political) candidates use abortion as a platform from which to preach. The argument for or against abortion, as I've seen it, is deeply seated in religious beliefs and it always leaves me wondering why the fuck it's such a massive issue to this country. Whether or not a woman can or can't choose to abort whatever is growing inside of her has no impact on this country, how it functions, it's debt or it's foreign policy.

Why the fuck is it always brought up?

On a more thread relevant note:

Parents get tattoo depicting child's birthmark. Child's birthmark is on her leg.. While I understand where the parents are coming from.. It's on her leg and by the time she's old enough to really care it's going to have faded, not that it's incredibly prominent to begin with.

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-humber-31695410
Just a dumb grunt.
Couple Arrested for Selling Tickets to Heaven

You've got to read the article for the police statements from these schmucks.
[Image: dpo8auk.gif]

(05-06-2016, 02:33 PM)NSFgirl Wrote: You're a terrible person, wongtastic.
(04-04-2015, 12:36 PM)Wongtastic Wrote: Couple Arrested for Selling Tickets to Heaven

You've got to read the article for the police statements from these schmucks.

#flolida
Never mind the Jesus tickets, How much for the damn alligator?
It's like EO officers are the new political officers
http://dailycaller.com/2015/04/05/soldiers-were-lectured-on-white-privilege-at-equal-opportunity-briefing/

[Image: 10645007_10153243786443606_5247093950254...b07e8cfaf7]
"Pay no attention to African-Americans.:" Except when consuming their art,  and making friendly banter with them like most normal whites do. I better ignore the black dude at my job then, according to that slide I need to disregard him even if we find each other hilarious.
Yesterday's gone on down the river and you can't get it back.
Goddamit

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
(10-03-2014, 09:51 AM)austinjking pid=' Wrote:<br />About that, give me a ring when this isn't Tumblrlance anymore<br />
what the fuck is that even?
Saru mo ki kara&nbsp; ochiru
[Image: giphy.gif]
OH YOU!

[Image: qVbUArb.gif?noredirect]

http://gothamist.com/2015/04/07/edward_snowden_hologram.php

So some fucksticks put up an illegal monument to Snowden the other day, it was covered and removed post haste (some folks cried about a cop standing on the eagle statue beneath it to cover it).

Now there's a projector rigged to put up his picture. Looks like I'll be making a trip to Brooklyn this week.
That dude's still relevant?
The Kool-Aid is a lie.
(04-08-2015, 02:55 PM)npr Wrote: That dude's still relevant?

Well he just got his shit pushed in by John Oliver, and dropped a new leak.
I remember that when all this first came out, I didn't know what to think about Snowden, then I started to like him. Now he just seems like a whiny, attention starved cunt who had no idea what the fuck he was doing but did it anyway and probably revealed a lot of shit to the Chinese and Russians unintentionally.
Yesterday's gone on down the river and you can't get it back.