Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Coffee and Donuts
(03-23-2015, 12:10 PM)29PalmsGrunt Wrote:
(03-23-2015, 10:31 AM)Tikilounge Wrote: I feel bad using that image because I suck Randys nuts

No but for real though, there isnt any chain that makes these things that I wouldn't suck...
[Image: image23.png]
[Image: 8AOXfI5.jpg]
That Cosmo article is about the stupidest fucking piece of "writing" I've read in a long time. 

Ten bucks says he thought it was stupid, and the minute she stepped out to purchase milk to go with those donuts,  he went next door to fuck the cute neighbor lady. 
revengeofintelweeny:this girl is full of epicness +1. why can't there be more like minded people like her out there, geez ChaplainKM:I approve of the tazzie PV. Sh-tStirrer:Taz, I love you. zx6rdr:taz, erryone lik your pie
Maxwell house again, I feel like I'm at SCDP
[Image: article-0-1D93FCEF00000578-356_634x681.jpg]
I too, am drinking Maxwell House. With caramel cream.
This?
[Image: k2-_d58e3cd9-b18c-45bc-a529-27e23c5050e7.v1.jpg]
Cheapest Sam's club whole bean medium roast, two clicks from finest grind in burr type, water just off a boil poured into Melitta #6 filter, drip into pre-warmed thermal carafe. Wife won't let me spend more on beans. This coffee, day old from the carafe, is still better than any bought.
(03-24-2015, 09:10 AM)Tikilounge Wrote: This?
[Image: k2-_d58e3cd9-b18c-45bc-a529-27e23c5050e7.v1.jpg]

Oh. No, just the cheap stuff that comes in a huge plastic container. We are trying to save coin these days until I can move in the summer and hopefully make some real money.
Think I might try this

[Image: k2-_ea1199c8-6b90-45cd-a873-16413805063d.v1.jpg]
Not gonna lie, I usually drink coffee black, and have been on a tea kick recently. That said, bought some instant for those rough times or just to enjoy the taste (which isn't too good, at all) and bought some Baileys cremer. Fantastic
The Kool-Aid is a lie.
^ That's why I put the creamer in
The Kool-Aid is a lie.
Papua New Guinea grows surprisingly good coffee in the highlands. If you have a chance to buy a bag of Goroka (any of theirs are extremely good) or the Highland Arabicas Blue Mountain...take it, as it's a joy.

[Image: AssociateGorokaCoffee.jpg]

[Image: blue-mountain-coffee-beans1.jpg?w=475&h=1024]
A penis lives a terrible life. His hair is a mess, his family are nuts, his neighbour is an asshole, his best friend is a pussy, someone keeps beating him...

Poor thing.
Drinking Maxwell House again...because coffee is for closers
XL Dunkin this afternoon since I had to drive Mama Soup to the airport after school. 3 creams 4 sugars. Heroin could take some pointers.
So far this has been the strongest K cup with good flavor

[Image: CafeBustelo_Kcups.jpg]
The best cup of coffee I ever had was with my Gramps when I was a teenager.
We were camping down in East Texas where he was from.

He made it on the camp fire in an old beat up coffee pot.
I have no idea what brand of beans they were but the grounds were in a little paper bag.
One spoon of raw honey in each cup.
Was glorious.

Guilty of foldgers with honey right now.
Got a new idea for pure black coffee without sugar and creamer because of degrees of manliness,

Why don't you take that mug,

Fill that bitch up with a Folgers/Maxwell/Dunkin combo,

And shove it up your ass.
Orrr, you could just build a fire, make some coffee and cowboy the fuck up Big Grin
Fuck that I chew the grains. Pussy. lol
(03-28-2015, 11:52 AM)ABACABB Wrote: Got a new idea for pure black coffee without sugar and creamer because of degrees of manliness,

This is the first time I have laughed all day
(03-28-2015, 12:20 PM)ABACABB Wrote: Fuck that I chew the grains. Pussy. lol

Pusseh. The only thing better than cowboy coffee.
 Na.

(03-28-2015, 12:26 PM)Tikilounge Wrote:
(03-28-2015, 11:52 AM)ABACABB Wrote: Got a new idea for pure black coffee without sugar and creamer because of degrees of manliness,

This is the first time I have laughed all day
 Damn this boy must be bored. Fuck him with the handle of his sword.
Don't worry about the soap he's tough. Fuckeem DRY.
Art Galt caused the destruction of a entire town with slander like that, you should be more careful Dog, the Kabar sword was pushing people out of helicopters when your momma was still wiping your nose

[Image: hxVJeID.gif]
(03-28-2015, 04:44 PM)Tikilounge Wrote: Art Galt caused the destruction of a entire town with slander like that, you should be more careful Dog, the Kabar sword was pushing people out of helicopters when your momma was still wiping your nose
AHH   AAHHH AHH   Thunk  onnarocks.
[Image: hxVJeID.gif]

Holy Lord! do I have to explain this to you guys?

Ok.
Once apon a time in the old West, coffee, real coffee wasn't always available.
Beans were used, but not always "coffee"beans. Hell, sometimes even beans were scarce.
I know this because I have actually done it just to see how it was.
In the event that actual coffee beans were not available, beans, like the pinto or brown
beans were dried, roasted, ground and boiled into "coffee".
Going farther than that, if in the right country mesquite beans would be harvested from the trees
and dried, roasted, ground and the same damned thing.
Those are just a couple of examples.
I also learned from Gramps how to make sasafras tea from the dried and roasted roots of the tree.
What is known as "saspharilla", sasparilla or fucking root beer.
I'll assume you educated types already know about "chickory".
Especially you coffee snobs.

(03-28-2015, 05:35 PM)Slinky Wizard Wrote: I put the coffee beans in my mouth, gargle steaming hot water, and drink that shit down.  Pure coffee

I thought it was crysanthymum(sp)? leaves over there.
That wisk would be a bitch though. Tongue
I stay up until 4 in the morning headbutting my pillow because I drank coffee at 9 pm so I could hurry up and get my essay done. Greaaaaat.
I put in an order from Black Rifle Coffee, gonna see what that's all about.
Dont forget to order this as well...

[Image: c399_tactical_canned_bacon.jpg]