Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ask a cop.
Would things be better with a 1970's Minnesota approach?

Smile
[Image: 8AOXfI5.jpg]

Thoughts? Seems to me even with body-cams, even where you work, interactions with the po-po can still get completely fucked crazy... 
Yowie on tater tot burritos: CombatWombat Ian old mate, that's an abomination and I want it 20 Jan 20:39

He's an asshole.
How much disability/life insurance do you have?

Have you felt the need to increase/decrease this as time passes by?

For those of you that have been undercover, what's the coolest thing you have been able to do while doing so?

What is the current status of the prostitution situation in your AO?

Minus getting charges dropped or reduced, what is the lowest sentence you have seen for shooting at a law enforcement officer in your area?
[Image: CV4ycq8.png]

Were any of you fine gentlemen in blue interviewed for this story?
They come with fire,they come with axes...Destroyers&usurpers,curse them. GALL:I hope you get run over by a dumptruck full of babydicks CORVUS:yoss hates&knows everything BAN724:I like how buttmad ppl get about Yoss except if you lie still&listen he is trying to make us all better debaters
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/fla-man-paid-37-500-cops-confuse-doughnut-crumbs-meth-article-1.3562671

Will the arresting officers be ostracized by their peers for their inability to correctly identify donut related goodness?
Should drug recognition programs be expanded to include the donut menace?
They come with fire,they come with axes...Destroyers&usurpers,curse them. GALL:I hope you get run over by a dumptruck full of babydicks CORVUS:yoss hates&knows everything BAN724:I like how buttmad ppl get about Yoss except if you lie still&listen he is trying to make us all better debaters
It happened in Florida, therefore, we don't need to explain ourselves to you.
USMCRs Finest [26|Mar 09:11 AM]: I don't mind the bukkake, but some of the other shit is crazy.<br /><br />Plot twist: he is actually Taliban.-ReRun0369
http://gothamist.com/2017/10/19/nypd_civil_forfeiture_database.php

Seized money rolls into the pension fund if unclaimed. How is that not incentive to complicate the process?
So question, Does applying for more than one police department at the same time hurt your chances of getting hired? I plan on applying for SDPD, San Diego Sheriffs , LAPD and some orange county departments next year, but i'm being told that shotgunning apps like that actually hurt you. any truth to that?
(10-19-2017, 07:33 PM)TheKillerSpork.2 Wrote: So question, Does applying for more than one police department at the same time hurt your chances of getting hired? I plan on applying for SDPD, San Diego Sheriffs , LAPD and some orange county departments next year, but i'm being told that shotgunning apps like that actually hurt you. any truth to that?

I know nyc civil service positions want to know what other exams you've taken and jobs you're in consideration for. But enough people shotgun fdny/dsny/nypd they don't hold it against you. 

If you're looking at podunk municipalities they may get butthurt that you're playing both sides, buttfuck em. 
Yeah, i'm looking at larger departments to start with. Ones that mass(-ish) hire instead of doing 1 or 2 at a time.
(10-19-2017, 07:33 PM)TheKillerSpork.2 Wrote: So question, Does applying for more than one police department at the same time hurt your chances of getting hired? I plan on applying for SDPD, San Diego Sheriffs , LAPD and some orange county departments next year, but i'm being told that shotgunning apps like that actually hurt you. any truth to that?

Just be honest when they ask, and they will ask. It's no different than the regular job force, keep your options open.
USMCRs Finest [26|Mar 09:11 AM]: I don't mind the bukkake, but some of the other shit is crazy.<br /><br />Plot twist: he is actually Taliban.-ReRun0369
How much time have you had off this month so far?

When you are on a joint task force and people get arrested, is there collaboration on the information that gets redacted?

What do you think you would be doing if you were not a cop?
Plenty, Being a school cop gives me teacher hours, no nights or weekends unless it's a paid detail.
Not sure what you mean by redacted, as far as sharing information I have no problem doing so if it gets shitheads to account for their actions.
Don't really know, I worked as dispatcher for a teamster oil company after getting out and drifted into commercial security before getting on the job.
I kind of followed my Grandpa's advice on the last one "If you making an honest dollar to raise a family never be embarrassed by it"