Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ask a cop.
(03-08-2017, 01:33 PM)Yossarian Wrote:
(03-08-2017, 10:13 AM)Tikilounge Wrote: So you're are saying you would totally carry that Kingjonahhexleonidas appendage?

That is acceptable.

It's how his UC work goes so well.
Ain't nobody believes he's a cop when he pulls out that heater.

[Image: 1350023-jonah_vs_superman__1__super.jpg]
[Image: kbarsword_1_zps6629b791.jpg]
(03-08-2017, 01:33 PM)Yossarian Wrote:
(03-08-2017, 10:13 AM)Tikilounge Wrote: So you're are saying you would totally carry that Kingjonahhexleonidas appendage?

That is acceptable.

It's how his UC work goes so well.
Ain't nobody believes he's a cop when he pulls out that heater.

Just start hacking and slashing! I said stop resisting!
Have you been seeing more overdoses from tainted heroin in your area lately?

Have any of you had a chance to do force on force training scenarios with a mirror setup and live ammo?

How much Spanish have you picked up while working?
OD's are through the roof. I'm tired of using narcan.

I'm in the dark on that one.

None. Disproportionately small Hispanic population in my area.
[Image: military_signature-1.png]
What kind of awesome deals have you pulled off while undercover? I'm curious if you gotten great deals on whatever you're buying compared to the going rate.

How often have you encountered counterfeit bills if ever?

Have you shit yourself while looking for a bathroom while on patrol?
(04-20-2017, 10:21 AM)CPD Wrote: What kind of awesome deals have you pulled off while undercover? I'm curious if you gotten great deals on whatever you're buying compared to the going rate.

How often have you encountered counterfeit bills if ever?

Have you shit yourself while looking for a bathroom while on patrol?

How much haggling to you do with the marks?
Do you just pay whatever they ask, or do you negotiate over chai?
They come with fire,they come with axes...Destroyers&usurpers,curse them. GALL:I hope you get run over by a dumptruck full of babydicks CORVUS:yoss hates&knows everything BAN724:I like how buttmad ppl get about Yoss except if you lie still&listen he is trying to make us all better debaters
Everything's fluid. Some pricing is pretty standard, other stuff if you don't haggle it would be suspicious. Also depends on the target and how they operate. But yeah, I do a fair amount of haggling. Usually over the phone and not over chai, unfortunately.
So when I get back from deployment, I'll have a year left in the Corps. Along with applying for OCS and Army WOFT, I was going to also start applying for some Sheriffs and local police departments. How likely are they going to consider someone who can't start for a x amount of months? I really don't wanna EAS (if the others don't work out), with no set job.
Podunk pd probably does their two hour academy whenever you show up. Seattle pd does like an annual thing and caters to military and out of state types by letting them do everything in one weekend before appointment.
Other places like nypd do constant exams but you're still looking at potentially years between the written test and the academy.
They come with fire,they come with axes...Destroyers&usurpers,curse them. GALL:I hope you get run over by a dumptruck full of babydicks CORVUS:yoss hates&knows everything BAN724:I like how buttmad ppl get about Yoss except if you lie still&listen he is trying to make us all better debaters
(04-22-2017, 08:55 AM)Yossarian Wrote: Podunk pd probably does their two hour academy whenever you show up. Seattle pd does like an annual thing and caters to military and out of state types by letting them do everything in one weekend before appointment.
Other places like nypd do constant exams but you're still looking at potentially years between the written test and the academy.

Seattle Is actually one of the places I wanna live/work outside of Southern California.
Most major departments with their own academies are going to have classes once or twice a year at least. "Podunk PD" usually either sends people to a county or state academy, or hires people who apply to, get accepted, and graduate an academy on their own before getting hired. It's different all over, and PA is particularly fucked up for LE.
Well I'm looking at places like Laguna Beach, Irvine, Orange County, San Diego County etc.... then out of State like Seattle PD, King County...

Nothing super small.

What's the hiring rate for someone going to the academy on their own without a job with a department?
Spork check your PM's