Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 3 Average
You Laugh You Lose
[Image: -us_army-armed_force-layoff-lay_off-unem...76_low.jpg]
[Image: FODOKVe.jpg]
They come with fire,they come with axes...Destroyers&usurpers,curse them. GALL:I hope you get run over by a dumptruck full of babydicks CORVUS:yoss hates&knows everything BAN724:I like how buttmad ppl get about Yoss except if you lie still&listen he is trying to make us all better debaters
[Image: tumblr_nlpb9vCWpV1r3cu6go1_540.jpg]
Best Keanu meme ever

I was laughing at Yoss's pic then Max goes and one ups him
[Image: 8AOXfI5.jpg]
Seabitch is hammering away in asscrackistan...

[Image: 11083867_1620937878140409_52653932287381...e=5579AFAA]
They come with fire,they come with axes...Destroyers&usurpers,curse them. GALL:I hope you get run over by a dumptruck full of babydicks CORVUS:yoss hates&knows everything BAN724:I like how buttmad ppl get about Yoss except if you lie still&listen he is trying to make us all better debaters
[Image: fonzie_thumbs_down.jpg]
That was still not as funny as Max

fix yourself
[Image: 11069499_10153209635378343_7978910998151...c109926c56]

"Lord is the guardian of the crazy and the drunk"
"Cats and drunkards have nine lives"
- Finnish sayings

"God must love crazy people, he made so many of them"

"There's no place like 127.0.0.1"

"Marines don't die, they just go to Hell and re-group"
When asking Gabe about his opinions on new legislation proposed...

[Image: Ft4kyLj.png]
That was Siouxper
[Image: ER2AVsD.jpg]
revengeofintelweeny:this girl is full of epicness +1. why can't there be more like minded people like her out there, geez ChaplainKM:I approve of the tazzie PV. Sh-tStirrer:Taz, I love you. zx6rdr:taz, erryone lik your pie
[Image: 82eb543152387a37d1e0f481adb808459f298816...a59a2e.jpg]
Fisher Price: My First Timberlands
Shit don't change 'till you get up and wash your ass
[Image: 3bbffe55-cac9-4d39-ae51-0bb5fbe740b7.jpg]
[Image: rlvTuxr.jpg]
Ephesians 2:8-10

You can lie, but your boner can't 

Gabe/Gall/SHS
[Image: dNxfUUh.jpg]

[Image: 9eh73RA.png]
(03-16-2015, 06:25 AM)29PalmsGrunt Wrote: That belongs in the WTF thread.

So much this. 
Handicap: I blame Maggie entirely for my sudden bout of third person insanity.
maggie_h: Why's it my fault? 
F18WrenchMonkey: You're hot and Handi has a a weakness for hot women
Handicap: Yep. I'd let Magz see my boobs.

[Image: 7XgYfZz.jpg]

[Image: G0hggdK.jpg]
http://www.meridianstar.com/news/local-to-serve-as-elite-combat-corpsman/article_5f8ae3d6-d1d5-11e4-8d1a-df9b2d10254d.html

"I also serve my Marines in combat, not over the counter," Christian said. "… I just don't fight the enemy, I fight death as well."
[Image: MSUIkFe.png]
(03-30-2015, 09:20 AM)Notorious P.O.G. Wrote: http://www.meridianstar.com/news/local-to-serve-as-elite-combat-corpsman/article_5f8ae3d6-d1d5-11e4-8d1a-df9b2d10254d.html

"I also serve my Marines in combat, not over the counter," Christian said. "… I just don't fight the enemy, I fight death as well."

I've fought death before.
Those goddamn scythes. It was impossible to get close to him with the whip.
Not as tough as Dracula, tho.
Fisher Price: My First Timberlands
Shit don't change 'till you get up and wash your ass
[Image: MarvelousEverlastingDormouse.gif]
Drunk Uncle PI
[quote dateline='1396713068']
Caught internet VD a few times.
[/quote]
Whats going on there?
Arty boy got a little eager on the trigger and fired before the infantry was clear. The shockwave blew the last running Ivan of his feet?
Looks about right, poor bastard.
Just a dumb grunt.
In Soviet Russia, trigger disciplines you