Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 3 Average
You Laugh You Lose
[Image: youcantflimflamthezimzam.png]
Yesterday's gone on down the river and you can't get it back.
[Image: 5ZrtSTQ.jpg]
[Image: 8AOXfI5.jpg]

Sing like no one is listening, dance like no one is watching, and poop like no one is in the next stall.

Handicapable: Jesus, if you're an O you get awards like they're motrin at a Corpsman parade.
-----------------------------

[Image: WE5D25k.gif]
That made me laugh a lot more than I thought it would.
Just a dumb grunt.
^ Seconded. Expected given your avatar Handi
The Kool-Aid is a lie.
[Image: 4y7YHuJ.jpg]

[Image: 0ZBW5h0.jpg]
They come with fire,they come with axes...Destroyers&usurpers,curse them. GALL:I hope you get run over by a dumptruck full of babydicks CORVUS:yoss hates&knows everything BAN724:I like how buttmad ppl get about Yoss except if you lie still&listen he is trying to make us all better debaters
I was going to post a screencap of Yoss' rustled jimmies for me not having contributed to this thread, but take this instead:

http://9gag.com/gag/aMrKdmA
The Kool-Aid is a lie.
[Image: 11041594_2399243456797558_4534659233514717650_o.jpg]

[Image: OmTG80q.jpg]

[Image: FsjgJSs.png]

[Image: ndQGlyS.jpg]
They come with fire,they come with axes...Destroyers&usurpers,curse them. GALL:I hope you get run over by a dumptruck full of babydicks CORVUS:yoss hates&knows everything BAN724:I like how buttmad ppl get about Yoss except if you lie still&listen he is trying to make us all better debaters
[Image: livedangyou.jpg]
extra funny if you've seen the original
look out butt, here comes my finger.<br /><br />
(01-26-2014, 07:46 AM)npr Wrote:<br />Never get in a pissing contest with a skunk<br />
That belongs in the WTF thread.
The real question is... how/why did Beavis find that on the internet... what could he have been searching for in order to find that image?
(03-16-2015, 11:34 AM)Cpl Verde Wrote: The real question is... how/why did Beavis find that on the internet... what could he have been searching for in order to find that image?

I'm practically a hundred and even I know about lemonparty. How did I find get tricked into finding it? Think Rickrolled.   Dodgy
Yeah,...So?
(03-16-2015, 12:11 PM)irradiator Wrote:
(03-16-2015, 11:34 AM)Cpl Verde Wrote: The real question is... how/why did Beavis find that on the internet... what could he have been searching for in order to find that image?

I'm practically a hundred and even I know about lemonparty. How did I find get tricked into finding it? Think Rickrolled.   Dodgy

It's different for you when you had a starring role.

[Image: hBJvhfW.jpg]
[Image: TacxZ4I.jpg]
Happy St. Paddys day

[Image: zpI4dmc.jpg]
Erin go Bragh
[Image: military_signature-1.png]
[Image: nCL7g.jpg]

[Image: dX0OvDe.gif]

[Image: 59NQ4YQ.gif]
[Image: 5Zfb15E.png]

[Image: SrRX7LJ.jpg]

[Image: PVkPzm0.jpg]

http://imgur.com/gallery/bQkrTU8
[Image: k23duNr.jpg]
        Someone took a shit on a plane that was so bad - the plane had to turn around and land.

Funny Wording Vice Article

Huffington Post Article

Sing like no one is listening, dance like no one is watching, and poop like no one is in the next stall.

Handicapable: Jesus, if you're an O you get awards like they're motrin at a Corpsman parade.
-----------------------------

[Image: WE5D25k.gif]
Kebab removal

Quote:Feared Isis commander Abu Wahib was posing to show off his brand new military fatigues recently, painfully unaware he bore a striking resemblance to a doner kebab.

[Image: isis.jpg]
[Image: 10957715_726718477450542_481300610415816...9484e49f21]
[Image: 5cc492ca4f05fc28b70b2c482ae0fe0b.jpg]
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Every Marine has a rifle, man.
(03-17-2015, 08:27 PM)Yossarian Wrote: [Image: 5Zfb15E.png]

[Image: SrRX7LJ.jpg]

[Image: PVkPzm0.jpg]

http://imgur.com/gallery/bQkrTU8

That gif with the lighter got me. I was absolutely horrified.
[Image: 2TiES24.png]